Sur-Ron Battery upgrade

I order one from martinmertik :thumb:
Waiting now, hope it will be greate update for Sur-Ron

Darn, and thought there was one good dealer on the planet.
Martin-ASI said:
The controller has components that will let out the magic smoke at 100V +/- 10% for hardware variance
How does ASI identify competent and reliable resellers for us?

I don't need one "near me", willing to pay international shipping

but need them to offer stellar after-sales support remotely over the internet.

Is it possible with the Asibac 800 to always be able to use the throttle with full power regardless of the set support level?
If yes, a guide can help you achieve this,
Many Thanks

Is it possible with the Asibac 800 to always be able to use the throttle with full power regardless of the set support level?
If yes, a guide can help you achieve this,
Many Thanks

I even sent him an email, and no response.

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5010 através do Tapatalk

I've just checked the Bacdoor app on my phone and it no longer works. Anybody got any info on what we're supposed to do?

@Martin-ASI ????

I would hope the mothership will support abandoned customers, at least referring to other dealers

I hope so, I haven't even mounted the controller to the bike yet as I've been gathering other bits.

I am thinking about buying, but I see only bad information here :( Maybe the seller will say what it is?

wakko said:
Unless ASI supports abandoned customers I can say that ASI has ripped me off as I have no way of programming my controller. I messaged ASI directly a few days ago and haven't got a response yet.
I think ASI can help you. But it cost like 200€ per hour. Or at least that is something i have read. Those password / login info from Martin haven't been working over a month now.

And ASI is not who is ripping you off, it is Martin. You have always option to bought directly at ASI and get your own login information. Problem here is, that Martin gave those passwords to every customers, when they are not meant to work like that. They are meant to only seller, and seller should config all controller, not end users.

ASI has no interesting policy. As a result, controllers sooner or later become a worthless piece of brick. Second-hand purchase is a mistake.

I bought a devkit from ASI and I have never had problems with my login. But you only need the login for the bluetooth app and support site, you can program the controller by serial without a login via BacDoor even if it's second-hand.

xenodius said:
I bought a devkit from ASI and I have never had problems with my login. But you only need the login for the bluetooth app and support site, you can program the controller by serial without a login via BacDoor even if it's second-hand.

Where can you download the Bacdoor software for the PC though? ASI don't have a link on their website, probably just for the devkits.

Attachments

• Bacdoor software (2).7z
    2.4 MB · Views: 951
  • 40-000417-A-01-R11-BAC500-EVALUATION-HARNESS.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 732
jonnydrive said:
Same problem as you guys.

I partially solved using this:
https://www.amazon.com/DSD-TECH-Ada...words=Chip+FTDI+FT232RL&qid=1605681779&sr=8-5

Note: use jumper to select 5volt output signal

With the pc backdoor app (attached).
I also attached the wiring schema, the pins I use to connect TTL to BAC controller are: 17 e 18 for signal and 16 for common ground between controller and PC.

Excellent and thanks for sharing. Did you connect succesfully the ASI controller to the BacDoor PC software with this 3rd party adapter? The connection was full and stable?

If anyone is curious, the usb-TTL adapter that came with my BAC8000 is a TTL-232R-5V-WE cable, with a 3-pin JWPF connector, and a UH401-2KV usb isolator. I would recommend using an isolator if you use another TTL adapter.

For everyone that was asking.

I have not disapeared, I had problems with my website and mailing server. I did not receive most of my emails. All of customers that have already bought controllers from me got support and frequent replies through Facebook and whatsapp.

Also I couldn't get access to endless sphere forum for some time (some error.), after I used VPN servers I could get access.

Only new customers that were trying to get quotes and information about controllers did not get answers right away. I still have very good support.

I have updated front page of this topic and I redirected all new customers to my now sorted out email address.

john61ct said:
Darn, and thought there was one good dealer on the planet.
Martin-ASI said:
The controller has components that will let out the magic smoke at 100V +/- 10% for hardware variance
How does ASI identify competent and reliable resellers for us?

I don't need one "near me", willing to pay international shipping

but need them to offer stellar after-sales support remotely over the internet.

I went back through all my retrieved emails and personal mesages and I didn't find yours. I think you have not bought anything from me?

Back