None

I ordered a 20kw controller 12 days ago and still no tracking number. I have tried very hard to make contact with Power velocity with no response. This should be normal to say you have stock of a controller and not be able to ship it for 2 weeks and no update to customer to let him know your not stealing his money. Very sketchy business.

Seems like a kid trolling. Searched all threads where I posted (not even my threads) and posted this same thing everywhere, revenge kind of deal. Seems like created the account for the trolling purposes. 6 posts from this user total on the forum and all the same thing. Thank goodness I didn't sell anything to him.

2020-10-22_9-27-58.jpg

john61ct said:
OP did you not even read the post before yours?

Powervelocity.com said:
Seems like a kid trolling. Searched all threads where I posted (not even my threads) and posted this same thing everywhere, revenge kind of deal. Seems like created the account for the trolling purposes. 6 posts from this user total on the forum and all the same thing. Thank goodness I didn't sell anything to him.

What’s the deal with the fake adresses on your site? I guess you don’t have a partnership with home depot. Might be a good idea to remove those..

I see it now. It never comes up in a regular non-mobile browser, so must be a boiler plate from the e-commerce app template. I will get it erased. Our actual location is stated on the front page from day one.

larsb said:
If you check on mobile powervelocity site --> store information you have several home depot adresses there, just as dkassem10 wrote.

]I think you are a joke a. I have one of your controllers with blown mosfetts and also a broken Bluetooth module. I paid for the parts but they were never sent. The price of the bt dongle module thing is so over priced. $100 us. But lucky for paypal I got my money back but I still have a controller that I can't use now.

I think your customer service stinks. You were replying to my emails until you got my money and now totally ignore them. You rude and arrogant and very unhelpful to say the least!

Back