Adaptto Mini-E/Max-E Owner's Thread

Not really korpin.
Adaptto transformed to something kalled Syqiq. Same engineer is working on the controller
Here is a sneak on how the new controller will look like
http://syqiq.tech/

[youtube]cxacN4EzZp8[/youtube]

https://www.tuvie.com/syqiq-hyper-e-bike-for-urban-commuting-and-cross-country-exploration/

Attachments

• Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,408
I have a blown up MAX, and i want to ask in Russia if somebody still do repair.
What Email Adress is best for this.
From former times i have one from Igor and one From Alex. ( adaptto.ru )
Thx, B

Hi- does anyone know where in the menu you can configure the balance setting? I cant find it for the life of me. I see in the BMS Setup > BMS status it has a list of status's such as "CV MODE" "BALANCING" etc. It just i never see "balancing" come up on the charge screen - just CC then CV - never balancing . I have read this thread and some people mention you can configure the balance settings, I simply can not find them!!

Any help is appreciated!

Anyone know where I can buy the connectors for the hall sensors?

I have busted my Max-e and have to switch to my Midi-e but the hall connectors are not the same. The max is 7 pin and the midi is 6 pin. I want to change the connector or make an adapter so its easy to switch back when my controller is repaired. I read that its a DIN connector somewhere but there is so many DIN connectors I cant find the right one. If you know what connector it is please send it my way.

Hello guys,

My Max E adaptto died yesterday :(
It happened during riding of course, I was climbing uphill and I didn't have mercy, :twisted: full throttle at the moment... now it is dead.
I did open the controller enclosure for inspection, but i didn't find any fried or bad smell sections inside.
I have some kind of experience, did fix some minor issues during this five years while I was using it, and I did it successfully.
Any ides on where to start for inspection I would appreciate?
Thanks

My Adaptto mini have started to enter Charge mode during rides. Any idea why?

If I go to charge menu and press down, the charge mode stops and I can ride again. But one time a while ago that did not work either. If I remember correct I shut the controller off and on to remove it.

I have bms and charge with coil and 24vdc (48V battery).

That happened to my max e as well when the cover on the waterproof neutrik connector I used for charging got broken by my douchebag neighbor. After riding in wet conditions it would automatically enter charge mode and I'd have to manually cancel it. Eventually it would behave again after drying off.

Ok I checked the connectors, I did not see any water but the one to the display was open (not the connection but the cover) so some dirt maybe. Also some dirt on the one to the motor hall sensors. Will se if it makes any different.

I also have Neutrik connector for charging but I see nothing wrong with it. But the back of the connector is not protected so a bit exposed to dirt.

Mineral deposits and humidity perhaps? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe clean everything up with some 99% isopropyl or electrical contact cleaner, just to see if it makes a difference.

Best bet is to swap it out with a Nucular 24f. :mrgreen:

HK12K said:
Mineral deposits and humidity perhaps? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe clean everything up with some 99% isopropyl or electrical contact cleaner, just to see if it makes a difference.

What I have done ..... but when you decide to do it you will wait almost a year :shock:

It's shame that project "Adapto" is dead for new users... It looks like dead already many years. Last pictures on their Facebook page dated 8 years ago! :shock:

It is a shame, considering how far ahead of the curve they were and still would be compared to most every other controller on the market.

That said the Nucular controllers are leaps and bounds better than the Adaptto ever was, from ease of setup, performance, motor temperature, reliability, etc. At this point the only thing the Adaptto has over the Nucular is the BMS, and Nuc is supposed to be releasing one eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but I've stopped holding my breath.

The wait for the Nuc is a long one, but very much worth it imho. I hope they can eventually whittle that down, but whatever they need to do to keep standards up and continue operating without folding is alright by me.

bigbore said:
HK12K said:

What I have done ..... but when you decide to do it you will wait almost a year :shock:

I did the same thing a year ago…er…..well,um, 2 years ago!

Tom

On my display the Amp value flickers between -0,2A and +0,1A when standing still. Since I also get a negative value I dont think it is the Domino throttle?

Could this by a reason for the controller to enter Charge mode? If negative value gets high enough withoud regen. As an alternative theory for dirt in connectors.

What could cause the value to flicker? Or is it normal?

@swe, when your controller cuts out, enter charge mode and check the charge voltage present on the display. When it gets over about 5v the controller thinks you are trying to charge and cuts the throttle. (Rolling whilst turning the bike 'on' prevents this if you need to get home)
The culprit is as stated- water/humidity/moisture causing stray voltages in the controller connectors. If your running~80v then it's pretty easy to get a few volts here and there. Happened to me a month ago, clean, dry and bobs your uncle, off again.

Swe said:
On my display the Amp value flickers between -0,2A and +0,1A when standing still. Since I also get a negative value I dont think it is the Domino throttle?

Could this by a reason for the controller to enter Charge mode? If negative value gets high enough withoud regen. As an alternative theory for dirt in connectors.

What could cause the value to flicker? Or is it normal?

i got a max-e that never really got over getting wet. it still enters charge even while at the traffic lights, i have to shove off with my foot to get it going again :|

Does anyone know what these pins are?
ATTACH]

Was wondering if anyone has any information concerning Adaptto.
I have a couple controllers I wanted to have repaired but under the present circumstances they find themselves in are they still preforming repairs?
Tried accessing their website, “Dead”
Sent them an email, “No Reply’
Anyone willing to share a bit of insight
Thanks

Back