Sur-Ron Battery upgrade

No I am not in a position to buy just yet, and I have to say, it will take a while for you to rebuild credibility by my lights

Note:
emails from info@bull-bikes.si were not fetched to Gmail app for last 6 days, so I have not seen them nor replied to them. Now I have manually transfered email and answered to all you guys. I think that I got all of the emails. If someone has written to me and got no answer please send me a private message here on forum or write me to martin.mertik@gmail.com. Thank you.

martinmertik said:
Note:
emails from info@bull-bikes.si were not fetched to Gmail app for last 6 days, so I have not seen them nor replied to them. Now I have manually transfered email and answered to all you guys. I think that I got all of the emails. If someone has written to me and got no answer please send me a private message here on forum or write me to martin.mertik@gmail.com. Thank you.

Thanks so much for reaching back out to me. I am really looking forward to working with you on acquiring a successful upgrade 🙌

Hey i would like a bac855, i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but without luck

Edit i just saw that the correct adress is now : "martin.mertik@gmail.com" i sent another mail there, sorry for the spam.
(About that, it may be a good idea to edit the first post)

Hi for all that use BAC.

I have tested many different controllers, and usually the programming is the hardest part.
And I don't want to spend more money on a Controller that is impossible to program myself.

I want to buy a BAC4000/BAC8000 and wonder if any one else is using this on the QS motor 3kW/4kW?

Is it easy to set up the parameters?

kathode said:
Hey i would like a bac855, i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but without luck

Edit i just saw that the correct adress is now : "martin.mertik@gmail.com" i sent another mail there, sorry for the spam.
(About that, it may be a good idea to edit the first post)

I think I have sent you an email back from info@bull-bikes.si
This email works with no problems now.

liteglow said:
Hi for all that use BAC.

I have tested many different controllers, and usually the programming is the hardest part.
And I don't want to spend more money on a Controller that is impossible to program myself.

I want to buy a BAC4000/BAC8000 and wonder if any one else is using this on the QS motor 3kW/4kW?

Hey, if you need any help please write us to info@bull-bikes.si and we can answer some questions. If you would decide to make a purchase, we will preset controler for your QS motor.

Hi,
I send you message in Facebook mensseger!
Interested in make business with your company.
If you prefer we can speak by email or WhatsApp.

Best Regards,
Roberto Ricardo

R. Ricardo said:
Hi,
I send you message in Facebook mensseger!
Interested in make business with your company.
If you prefer we can speak by email or WhatsApp.

Best Regards,
Roberto Ricardo

Hey,

you will find my reply on Whatsapp.
Regards

Do you have ASI BAC8000 with surron kit? Assume surron kit is cables & mounting bracket? IF so what price and availability to the UK

TerrySavace said:
Do you have ASI BAC8000 with surron kit? Assume surron kit is cables & mounting bracket? IF so what price and availability to the UK

Hey, I have sent you a PM.

Hey Martin, can you PM me a quote for BAC8000 Sur Ron kit and let me know everything that is included? Thanks.

noneedlessnoise said:
Hey Martin, can you PM me a quote for BAC8000 Sur Ron kit and let me know everything that is included? Thanks.

We have sent you a private message.
Thank you

noneedlessnoise said:
martinmertik said:
noneedlessnoise said:

We have sent you a private message.
Thank you
Have not received a PM.

You can email us at info@bull-bikes.si in case that message did not arrive.

martinmertik said:
liteglow said:
Hi for all that use BAC.

Hey, if you need any help please write us to info@bull-bikes.si and we can answer some questions. If you would decide to make a purchase, we will preset controler for your QS motor.

Martin has just programmed my BAC8000 for a QS very prompt and professional

Alanaird said:
martinmertik said:
liteglow said:
Hi for all that use BAC.

Martin has just programmed my BAC8000 for a QS very prompt and professional

Alan, thank you very much for your feedback. :D

Hey,
do you still sell bac 8000 ? (i am in france)
i will have a zero 75-7 motor or a ME1507 (dont know if that change the programming)
72V 60Ah li-ion
i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but no answer for now
if you can tell me the price for shipping / programming / bac8000

best regards
pablo martinez

What’s the most KW you can safely push using a asi bac 8000 on a zero 75-7 trying to go for 40-45KW or should I just get a sevcon size 6?

Layapanda said:
Hey,
do you still sell bac 8000 ? (i am in france)
i will have a zero 75-7 motor or a ME1507 (dont know if that change the programming)
72V 60Ah li-ion
i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but no answer for now
if you can tell me the price for shipping / programming / bac8000

best regards
pablo martinez

Hey, email has been sent.

Back