1 MW
Hi guys
In the bluetooth app in the "Function" menu, there is a sections called:

"Boost/3 speed"

Push button 3 gear
Boost
Switch 3 gear
Hard Start

I dont use a 3 speed switch at all. Also on the controller wire harness, I just twisted the high speed wire with the black wire.
I never use low speed and I want full max power/speed on all my settings

Which of the above 4 should I use? or does it even matter since my high speed and black wires are physically twisted together?

Thanks!!

I'm not an expert and don't have the bluetooth app but use PC version. For max speed startup you want I select Boost start, which I'm guessing is the same as Hard start.

Audisport09 said:
I'm not an expert and don't have the bluetooth app but use PC version. For max speed startup you want I select Boost start, which I'm guessing is the same as Hard start.

Thanks...there is Boost and Hard Start . very strange

ebike11 said:
Audisport09 said:

It is, I reckon Hard start should be boost start:

Boost mode:
if boost mode is selected, when the pink wire connect to ground wire and disconnect
after about 1 second(use a button ). the controller will enter boost mode and limit dc current according to the” boost dc current “setting. it will quit the boost mode after 30 second automatically.

Boost start mode:
If booststart mode is selected, every time when the motor spin from zero speed, the
controller will limit the dc current according to the” boost dc current “setting. after about 3 second, it will limit dc current according to “dc limit current” automatically

Audisport09 said:
ebike11 said:
Audisport09 said:

It is, I reckon Hard start should be boost start:

Boost mode:
if boost mode is selected, when the pink wire connect to ground wire and disconnect
after about 1 second(use a button ). the controller will enter boost mode and limit dc current according to the” boost dc current “setting. it will quit the boost mode after 30 second automatically.

Boost start mode:
If booststart mode is selected, every time when the motor spin from zero speed, the
controller will limit the dc current according to the” boost dc current “setting. after about 3 second, it will limit dc current according to “dc limit current” automatically

Hi
So HARD START would be the best for full power all of the time??

Back