LIQUIDATION SALE! UNUSED 48V 10.5Ah 30A battery pack - $65

Skip-Bo let us know how it goes because here at es there's nothing but battery scams.. as I'm interested but response time I don't understand

Hi everyone. We are expanding and hired a few new people, including a very inexperienced intern who screwed up a whole lot of online orders so I am back to answering and taking orders myself once again.

Sorry for the delay.

And about the scams by the way - I think we sold about 100 packs and 1000-1500 cells through this forum, so I don't know how this still can be looked at as a potential scam. I understand that the response time can raise eyebrows but we are working really hard on it. We're just getting started. To anyone still on the fence about the legitimateness of this - let me know so I can provide you a list of members of this forum so you can ask them yourself.

This current offering by Ellectrico is among the best deals you will find. My $65 purchase delivered about 470 Wh, real world, ~430 Wh in the snow when it was ~20F outside. A friend and I are going to use that pack I bought from Ellectrico to give The Minion a test ride once we can get the Kelly controller to cooperate:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=106267

The pack is good for 1500W peak, which while it won't give the Minion good acceleration, it will push it down the street, possibly at over 25 mph without even having a body on it. This 48V 10.5AH pack is not the pack that will ultimately be powering it, but just to demonstrate that it can roll under its own power.

The BMS that came built into it works well. Other than needing to install some Anderson powerpoles, it was plug and play with the Phaserunner controller I bought to run my KMX. If you want to get a dirt cheap budget build going or want a pack small enough to hide for a stealth ebike build, you can't go wrong.

markz said:
I dont see the "Greenway" pack on batteryhookup.

They've been sold out many months ago and are no longer stocked. I have two of them, and paid under $200 including shipping. Each delivered about 700 Wh real world. I have not seen them come up for sale since. That site puts forth whatever they can buy on the cheap.

Ellectrico said:
Hi everyone. We are expanding and hired a few new people, including a very inexperienced intern who screwed up a whole lot of online orders so I am back to answering and taking orders myself once again.

Sorry for the delay.

And about the scams by the way - I think we sold about 100 packs and 1000-1500 cells through this forum, so I don't know how this still can be looked at as a potential scam. I understand that the response time can raise eyebrows but we are working really hard on it. We're just getting started. To anyone still on the fence about the legitimateness of this - let me know so I can provide you a list of members of this forum so you can ask them yourself.

check your PMs. still waiting for the pic and ready to order if you still have any left. 8)

999zip999 said:
Skip-Bo let us know how it goes because here at es there's nothing but battery scams.. as I'm interested but response time I don't understand

Things been moving forward with PayPal invoice sent and paid. And tracking number created. Will update as the order progress.

Battery arrived today. It came with a metal housing. The look of the housing show signs of use. So not sure how the batteries are unused. But I have no way to find out. Time will tell. And USPS did not have any tracking update until yesterday. Took 5 days to get to me one county over :lol:

Here are some pictures of the battery and what I did. Xt60 connector soldered on. I removed the cap with the handle on (charging side) and there is another plastic over underneath that I kept.
I think the original charging port is 8mm. Maybe I should have got a charger with with 8mm plug. That would save me some work
Not sure if I should seal everything off with silicon?
It shows 51.3v when arrive. Charged up to no problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20210930_225113.jpg
    IMG_20210930_225113.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 809
  • IMG_20210930_225119.jpg
    IMG_20210930_225119.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 809
  • IMG_20210930_225139.jpg
    IMG_20210930_225139.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 809
  • IMG_20210930_225144.jpg
    IMG_20210930_225144.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 809
Continue
Bty. I think this is a very good deal for $65 :bigthumb: . Shipping may take a while but still much faster than ordering from China. :wink: :wink:

Ellectrico been replying regularly. No funny business. No scam.

Attachments

• IMG_20210930_224615.jpg
    IMG_20210930_224615.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_20210930_224503.jpg
    IMG_20210930_224503.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 807
Skippo said:
Continue
Bty. I think this is a very good deal for $65 :bigthumb: . Shipping may take a while but still much faster than ordering from China. :wink: :wink:

Ellectrico been replying regularly. No funny business. No scam.

is that a fuse on the bottom picture? is that the charge or discharge connection?

looking good, can't wait to get mines.

Skippo said:
Yes there is the 30a fuse come with the battery on the power output (discharge) side.

nice, good to know.

just out of curiosity, after paying, how long did it take for a tracking number?

just asking as i still haven't get any tracking number and it's been almost a week since i paid for the goods. did it take that log for you?

He pm me the tracking number the next day.
But like I said USPS did not have any tracking update in the system for 4 days. Once it showed up on the tracking, my order arrived the day after.

Skippo said:
But like I said USPS did not have any tracking update in the system for 4 days. Once it showed up on the tracking, my order arrived the day after.

oh ok, well it's been about a week and no tracking yet. so i guess i should msg him then.

Would one of these batteries be suitable for a BBSHD build? Mine is set to draw 30A max, would that trip the 30A bms on this battery or would it be okay?

This battery is a good deal but one is not sufficient for BBSHD. You need at least 2. 3 is better for a long trip. Also the voltage sag is fairly large.
I use 2 or 3 of these with my BBSHD.

justlooking808 said:
Skippo said:

oh ok, well it's been about a week and no tracking yet. so i guess i should msg him then.
Let us know how it goes.
Wonder if anyone brought his other 48v 20ah battery?

Skippo said:
justlooking808 said:
Skippo said:

Let us know how it goes.
Wonder if anyone brought his other 48v 20ah battery?

i actually bought one of those 48v 20ah and two of these 48v 10.5ah. so still waiting for tracking. something about new hire and being busy, but it shouldn't take more than a week to ship out an order, no matter how busy you are. unless he forgot about me, than i'm not sure what to think. sent msg on here and paypal and still haven't gotten anything yet.

it kind of sucks as i kind of spread the word about these batteries and got a whole lot of people lined up to buy, but seeing as how things are going, things not looking too good.

Skippo said:
I did the opposite and try to keep it down low. So I can buy more if they test out :lol: :lol:

lol, i was thinking about that. but here on this little rock, it's hard to get things shipped here :( . some items cost more to ship here than it's worth :evil: . so i told a few friends about it and it kind of spread a little. so now they keep on asking me status updates.

FYI - just got tracking number, but no tracking update. might have to wait as usps seems to be slacking lately and wanting more time to deliver our mail. :lol: keeping my fingers crossed. :D :mrgreen:

justlooking808 said:
Skippo said:
I did the opposite and try to keep it down low. So I can buy more if they test out :lol: :lol:

lol, i was thinking about that. but here on this little rock, it's hard to get things shipped here :( . some items cost more to ship here than it's worth :evil: . so i told a few friends about it and it kind of spread a little. so now they keep on asking me status updates.

FYI - just got tracking number, but no tracking update. might have to wait as usps seems to be slacking lately and wanting more time to deliver our mail. :lol: keeping my fingers crossed. :D :mrgreen:

Justlooking808,
I have the same issue. The tracking number was given on 9/26 but no update for more than 1 week. Something is not right at this post office (Venice, CA).

ykuga said:
justlooking808 said:
Skippo said:

Justlooking808,
I have the same issue. The tracking number was given on 9/26 but no update for more than 1 week. Something is not right at this post office (Venice, CA).

thanks for the heads up. i'm just happy it's moving along. maybe slowly, but still moving so i can't complain. :lol:

maybe shipping from China? nah nah i kid :lol: :lol:

ykuga said:
The first update I got was when the package arrive Los Angeles distribution hub. That too like 4 days for a 20 miles. Maybe because the natural of the item being lithium battery, USPS have a special pickup at each office once a week. Who knows

Back