LIQUIDATION SALE! UNUSED 48V 10.5Ah 30A battery pack - $65

ls7corvete said:
Just an update for everyone, I sent paypal on Sept 11th. No tracking number or batteries yet.
Clipboard01.png

you'll have to wait, from my understanding, he's a busy man. took him 1 1/2 weeks before he had time to ship my order.

Skippo said:
So no one else receive their order but me???

almost got delivered yesterday, but required signature. so won't be able to pick it up until thursday. working 12 hrs days sucks :shock: i'll keep you guys updated. :D

NoFanBoiz said:
and you guys thought buying from China was risky!

i actually order things from china a lot and it's gone downhill recently. ordering stuffs use to get shipped out the next day and come in two to three weeks. now, it's one to two weeks before shipping and take a month or so to get here. so buying this is almost like ordering from china but shipping is a lot faster. :lol:

All,
I got my package today. It took a while but he delivered what was described in his ad.
BMS in this battery has a common port type. You don't need a separate charge port. The discharge port can be used for charging. This will simplify the layout.

ykuga said:
All,
I got my package today. It took a while but he delivered what was described in his ad.
BMS in this battery has a common port type. You don't need a separate charge port. The discharge port can be used for charging. This will simplify the layout.
Which battery you got. Does your come in a metal case like mine. See pictures on earlier post @ page 2

Skippo said:
ykuga said:
All,
Which battery you got. Does your come in a metal case like mine. See pictures on earlier post @ page 2

Mine is the same as yours (Page2). Ebay seller "gsrfreakdc2" is also showing the combined ports. I opened the battery and checked the wiring.

ykuga said:
All,

can you show pictures of this please?

Here are photos. The charge port is cut. The measured capacities of 3 units were
Capacity test: discharge from 54.6V to 41V.
C1, 409 Wh (41V)
C2, 410 Wh (41V)
C6, 415 Wh (41V)

I use only up to 50% of battery charge (90% to 40% discharge). I use 2 to 3 of these batteries in parallel in my ebikes. I plan to create a 100 mile range ebike with 2-3KWh battery power. This requires 5 to 6 of these. So I purchased 12 batteries from Ellectrico. Very good deal.
DSCN2662.JPG
DSCN2667.JPG
DSCN2668.JPG
DSCN2735.JPG
DSCN2738.JPG

ykuga said:
Skippo said:
ykuga said:
All,

Mine is the same as yours (Page2). Ebay seller "gsrfreakdc2" is also showing the combined ports. I opened the battery and checked the wiring.

Just want to make sure i get this right.
So the wire from both end are just splice together. And you just cut out the charge end from the pack and use the fuse side for both discharging and charging?

Also how did you get the battery out of the case? Any tip will help. Mine is in there tight.

Skippo said:
ykuga said:
Skippo said:
ykuga said:
All,

Just want to make sure i get this right.
So the wire from both end are just splice together. And you just cut out the charge end from the pack and use the fuse side for both discharging and charging?

Also how did you get the battery out of the case? Any tip will help. Mine is in there tight.

Skippo,
The black charge wire is connected to the black discharge wire at BMS. I checked it.
Regarding removing it from the case, some were easy and others were difficult. Looks like yours is a difficult one.

thanks for all the pictures and info. now just gotta wait for my PVC Heat shrink tube to come in and then it's project time. :twisted:

got deliver yesterday and works better than OEM. pictures for your pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_112605.jpg
    IMG_20211014_112605.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_113034.jpg
    IMG_20211014_113034.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_113100.jpg
    IMG_20211014_113100.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_142016.jpg
    IMG_20211014_142016.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_142020.jpg
    IMG_20211014_142020.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_142028.jpg
    IMG_20211014_142028.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_160155.jpg
    IMG_20211014_160155.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_160204.jpg
    IMG_20211014_160204.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 1,065
  • IMG_20211014_160213.jpg
    IMG_20211014_160213.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 1,065
Glad to hear that everyone got their batteries.
Shipping was sluggish but hopefully it will improve in the future when we straighten out all the kinks. Besides, amazon next 30 minutes delivery (tm) spoiled you all anyway, haha.

Here is a list of the endless sphere members that bought batteries from me and can give honest feedback:

manbeer
justlooking808
99t4
wymjym
Skippo
ykuga
4πr^2
ls7corvete
jjmelon
WayneB
sfebikeguy
alex99
xxchinaxmanxx
the toecutter
fjp
beachrider2016
nicholasong
jvm37
redrock181
dose0018@umn.edu
shaunnan
transposon
skyliner

Between all of them, I'm sure there are hundreds of batteries of different kind.
Thank you for your business, trust and patience!
I'm sure I forgot someone, my pm inbox can save only up to 350 messages I think so if someone else bought anything from me please leave a review!

Yeah, this is a legit seller with quality products and good prices. I can vouch for them for certain. In both my cases shipping was reasonably quick And shipping price was definitely super fair.

Understand that there are a few sellers on ebay that actually have the same batteries Presumably from the same source for $200 or so. I think at the very fair price as he is selling at, there's not an incredible margin so its not realistic to zip down to the PO the instant he sells a couple batteries and nets 40 bucks on the sale or something. I haven't had a problem with response and I get that some people have and are a bit concerned But I can can tell you that in my experience, it's quality products that's worth waiting for And the prices he is selling at are super nice guy prices

Update, Just got my batteries today. I guess my order got missed. Batteries look good, usual scratches and the like, I do not plan to remove them from the metal casing.

Good value, Slow shipping is what I would say.

If anyone has a source for a connector that fits these I would be grateful.

Yeah fast shipping is a struggle in these parts.

The connector is 7w2 connector which you can find on multiple websites

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/D-Sub-Mixed-Contact-Connectors-7W2_60669434241.html

ls7corvete said:
Update, Just got my batteries today. I guess my order got missed. Batteries look good, usual scratches and the like, I do not plan to remove them from the metal casing.

Good value, Slow shipping is what I would say.

If anyone has a source for a connector that fits these I would be grateful.

either way your going to have to solder the new connectors to make adapters. i say just put some Xt60 on them and 100% silicone the top and call it a day. easier to connect and makes it virtually waterproof. that's what i did. :eek:

IPM him three weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since does anyone know how to contact him what's his eBay account ? he is in the LA area ?

999zip999 said:
IPM him three weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since does anyone know how to contact him what's his eBay account ? he is in the LA area ?
kicker_92 said:
PM sent, if you still have some of these?
Tntpeeples said:
How can I go about ordering 2 battery packs and do you have a catalog of your products

sorry guys, i think he's MIA. been waiting a month and still no response. :lol:

Back