My new electric motorcycle

My seller is seeing my controller is programable. If not I'll be getting a kelly controller this winter
fechter said:
That looks very interesting. I'd love to see a picture of the motor. 10kW is pretty good. I'm sure with a little hacking, it could be bumped up a bit.

Hopefully Friday motor vehicle is nuts right now u need to make a appointment. I was using my friends dealer plate
AF7JA said:
Have you gotten it registered yet?

Does it have a VIN, if not, how is it registered?

Like I said a motorcycle mechanic is coming cause my front brakes are rubbing and set up the suspension. This winter the bike will be ripped apart and rebuilt with name brand tires and a kelly controller. Maybe a new rear shock

I just visited the mfg's website and they sure have some nice looking bikes for the price. But I don't see anywhere that they are configured to be USDOT (or Euro) compliant. How does this get through registration and insurance? Perhaps they provide some sort of certificate with the bike when they ship it?

I have a 10000v hub motor and 72v 80ah lithum. I want to get a Kelly controller cause I'm thinking of going with a 72v 120 ah lithium.also will like to have regine and be able to program it. I emailed Kelly but there asking q I cant get the answer for

Still cant get register, I called the governors office they told me they dont know what is NJ lol.they told me to tell the cops if I get pulled over that it's an electric scooter cause where the back brake is.But I been riding all summer even cops behind me with no problems. I have my motorcycle license and its insured.so this winter I'll be getting ready to get all prices for parts and tell motor vehicle it's a custom bike so I can register it. The bike is worth it its fast and runs great I have over 400 miles on it so far

It is a good looker. Maybe buy a wrecked/trashed motorcycle for the title and clam you rebuilt it into what you have now. need to destroy the old frame with serial numbers and transfer them. Don't know if it's doable.

[mention]Albie72 [/mention] hey I would love to ask you more questions and see some videos and more pics I’m ordering the same bike as we speak. Could you DM me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KEB72801X or bigger for good starting tourqe.

This controller came with my motorcycle does anyone know anything about it and is it programable thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7678.jpg
    IMG_7678.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 1,397
I let google translate play with the sticker. And indeed "Nanjing Far driver" came up. So that must be it.

Fardriver ND72360

1). Controller Typ: Sinus Welle FOC Controller
2). Modellnummer: ND72360
3). Max. Bus Current: 150A
4). Max. Phase Current: 400A
5). Temp Sensor: KTY83-122
6). Working Voltage: 48V/60V/72V, max. 88V
7). suitable Motor : 2000W-3000W
8). 189mm * 121mm * 63,5mm
9). Wheight : 2,05 KG

Thanks for the help is it a good controller I just wish I had a better 0 to 60 it's a little sluggish off the line

For fast acceleration you need either a light scooter and a light driver or more phase Amps.
I just ordered a ND96850 for my 180kg scooter., to get it faster off the line.

Fardriver told me I should have a 721200 controller the one I have is for a 3000w motor...but he said I won't feel a difference, my question is if the motorcycle is working with the stock controller why buy a new one if I'm not going to feel a difference

If your motor and your battery can cope with a bigger controller you will feel a difference.

Tell us a bit more about your motor, your battery and your motorcycle.

Here's some pics it's a full size motorcycle

Attachments

• IMG_7940.jpg
    IMG_7940.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMG_7938.jpg
    IMG_7938.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMG_7939.jpg
    IMG_7939.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,266
Back