My new electric motorcycle

Another pic

Attachments

• 64710611440__41944575-AB6B-4E9F-B245-563F9CB864F4.fullsizerender.jpg
    64710611440__41944575-AB6B-4E9F-B245-563F9CB864F4.fullsizerender.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,389
Try to find out if your Motor is rated 10000w continous or peak.

If it is 10kW continous then you must find out how much amps your battery and the bms can supply.
Perhaps your battery is the limiting factor for a big controller.

The 721200 is big and expensive.
You must also find a place for it.
I would only buy it if the rest is strong enough for it.

If the 721200 does not fit , the 72800 has the same size as yours and has double the power.

Where I live no one knows anything about these motorcycle. If I get the controller u say and I dont have what the motorcycle supposed to come with will it still work.. thanks for ur help to

Also I will like to get a 72v 120amp lithium one day or hook up a 20amp for a back up I have enough of room

I would start with the bluetooth adapter and your existing controller.
Have a look what is set in your controller.

The suplier of the bikes hould know what is inside.

You have to set/program the new controller, but you can always set it with the same values as your existing controler which should give you the same performance, if your battery will not give you more amps.

Hi I bought a full size motorcycle with a 17 inch 10000w hub motor and a 72v 80a lithium. How can I check if its really a 10000w motor and the battery to thank you

What is the width between the flanges?

Albie72 said:
Hi I bought a full size motorcycle with a 17 inch 10000w hub motor and a 72v 80a lithium. How can I check if its really a 10000w motor and the battery to thank you

hub.

I guess I should add more then 4 characters, to bad 3 didnt work.
The width of the hub flange where the spokes go will give you a rough idea of how wide the stator is, which is a general indication of how much power it can handle, people who sell hub motors listed as wattage do not really know what they are doing if they do not list a stator width size, its just a marketing gimmick, they will list that 10kw motor as 5kw or even 100kw or 1000kw = 1MW, I am exaggerating obviously but its not far from the truth. Just who is gullible enough to bite, and you did. You and countless others.

All it says on the motor says ydb f1cb and 10000 the one thing I have a controller that is only for a 3000w motor. I was going to get a better controller but I want to make sure it's a 10000w motor

Wattage is pretty useless for motors

https://ebikes.ca/learn/power-ratings.html

Either heat buildup on hills / heavy loads, and/or your battery will be the limiting factor

Just got my bike out the shop my friend said he is impressed by the build the forks are 2 stage the welds on the frame look good.if anyone gets this bike make sure u check everything over. One of the inner forks was not tighten all the way. He torqued spec them and new oil also took out all the bearings and re greased them. Also check the air and balance the tires. My bike runs so much better.

Hey I have suppose to be a 10000 w hub motor on my motorcycle. But it came with a 3000 controller it rides fine but I wanted better low end off the line. It programable should I buy the blue tooth programmer or buy a better controller. I dont know how this controller is working with a 10000w motor thanks

Albie72 said:
Hey I have suppose to be a 10000 w hub motor on my motorcycle. But it came with a 3000 controller it rides fine but I wanted better low end off the line. It programable should I buy the blue tooth programmer or buy a better controller. I dont know how this controller is working with a 10000w motor thanks

Get a more powerful controller.
If your motor is a 10 000W you can, in theory, install an Nanjing Fardriver 721800, which is a crazy powerful controller.

But before that you need to make sure your battery can handle that kind of power, I bet that right now your limit isn't the controller itself but the battery.
Keep in mind that all the power ultimately comes from the battery, so it has to be the most powerful component on the machine. Otherwise either the BMS will cut the power, or the cells voltage will sag too much, reducing the power output as well as their lifespan.

Is there any way to check if I have a 80amp battery with out taking the battery out I try to PM u didn't let me

Albie72 said:
Still cant get register, I called the governors office they told me they dont know what is NJ lol.they told me to tell the cops if I get pulled over that it's an electric scooter cause where the back brake is.But I been riding all summer even cops behind me with no problems. I have my motorcycle license and its insured.so this winter I'll be getting ready to get all prices for parts and tell motor vehicle it's a custom bike so I can register it. The bike is worth it its fast and runs great I have over 400 miles on it so far

What was the problem with registering the bike? I just bought one from same seller. Thanks.

Albie72 said:
Is there any way to check if I have a 80amp battery with out taking the battery out I try to PM u didn't let me

There is no easy way for you to check if you're not familiar with electrics.
Basically you would need to install a current sensor and determine at which power the BMS cuts.

I suggest you get familiar with all the concepts before attempting anything. For instance, right now I think you are talking about 80Ah and not 80A, which are two very different things.
Enjoy the bike for a few months, meanwhile binge watch youtube as well as the forums here to really understand how this whole thing works, I promise you it's not rocket science, perseverance will pay.

Meanwhile, the easiest way to know the battery rated power is to directly ask whoever sold you the bike. If they don't want to answer then maybe you can try to pretend being another, new customer. They will probably be more cooperative with a new buyer than with someone who they already sold stuff to who won't bring any more revenue.

I just received my bluetooth for my controller. I get a little vibrating in the motor when I start off also starts off slow. can I adjust the controller to give it a little more pep and get the vibrating to stop

Back