Joshuasyafa's collected wisdom

Joshuasyafa said:
Yes, I believe I still have it. I will be back home in a week and will let you know.

Joshua

i wanna buy please reply to my dm

THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN COMPARE TO ASI BAC8000 OR BAC4000...

GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

Electric Dirt Bike by CYCLONE TW

BLACK with 22k watt mid drive. ENORMOUS MOTOR!

BELT DRIVE Completely SILENT...

21 inch front with 18 inch rear motorcycle wheels not ebike junk.

CONTROLLER = BAC8000 by ASI tuned to 30,000KW! Pushing 650amps

Battery 72v 30ah with 400AMP BMS

The bike size is equal to a Honda 250r

The motor is NOT geared. Just throttle it and go.

The bike was bought Jan 2022 from www.cyclone-tw.com

The model is Nikita 22kw

The bike has approximately 10 miles on it.

The bike has a seat for TWO people and has rear FOOT PEGS for double riding.

The bike will go over 85MPH, I just would not advise it.

I paid $6900.00 for it. Then added the BAC8000 controller and battery 72v. That was extra 2600.00

$10,000 invested.

Looking for quick sale $7,000 firm or TRADE.

If someone could tell me how to upload pictures I will do it.

PM if interested or text 321 443 4121

Joshuasyafa said:
THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN COMPARE TO ASI BAC8000 OR BAC4000...

GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

WHAT ARE YOUR CREDENTIALS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD?

Joshuasyafa said:

Click on [Attachments] below.
"If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below. You may also attach files by dragging and dropping them in the message box."
How I do:
Click on [Add files]
Find the pictures ya looking for. Open
[Place inline]
rocket_bike1024.jpg

Silly, go to YouTube and see for yourself why person after person rave about ASI BAC8000.

Nucular 24f is next in line.

Its like asking, what makes a Rolls Royce a great car

Joshuasyafa said:
Its like asking, what makes a Rolls Royce a great car
Easy. The price. People want to prove they have money so they buy them.

Is that the reasin that people buy ASI's?

People buy them because they can afford to buy the best car on the planet. They don't need a car to prove their worth.

Would be helpful if the BUYER were to post a good review for you. You have multiple high dollar items for sale on here, all with no pictures and vague details. Some items have SOLD with no response or follow up from the buyer (which isn't uncommon, but still)
I've spoken to you personally and still have little confidence in your listings. But I hope my gut feeling is wrong and our interaction was a one off "miss".
If your buyer (for any of your items) can post a positive review for you, it would most definitely help to legitimize your listings and claims.

Joshuasyafa said:
People buy them because they can afford to buy the best car on the planet. They don't need a car to prove their worth.

Waiting list for a year...NO THANKS
Needing passwords etc from the company to upgrade firmware...NO THANKS

Fardriver puts them to shame

I have been looking at this listing, it is very interesting :)

You listed a nuc 24f, because you got frustrated with the wiring (probably one of the worlds easiest controller wiring's), but anyway.
$350, I would expect it to be sold in a few weeks for double that money, but still it took 4 months.
And not many replys in the thread.

GUYS,

Why the heck would you buy ASI BAC8000 controller from the company? DUMB!

Buy the controller from either LiteSpeedBikes or Falcon. They are ALWAYS in stock and either Chris or Ali will do a LIVE Remote tuning session with you for FREE!

You knuckle heads open your big mouths saying the most ridiculous things!

You can buy a brand new BAC8000 and its on your door step in 7 days flat!
Tuned exactly like you need it

There are two spots you can buy them TODAY and you'll have them at your door step in 10 days MAX!

BAC8000
BAC4000
BAC2000

10 days max tuned exactly like you ask them to tune it.

Stop blabbing your mouths saying there is a waiting list. You need to know where to buy them silly

And you need to stop thinking this is a session with your close friends. We don’t know you and currently you are insulting people. Find a better tone or find another forum. I just read in your threads you weren't able to connect a Nucular (doh!?) and seem to be vendor only here at ES, not an ebike user or builder.

I'd be careful and think twice before taking advice or buying from this user.

larsb said:
And you need to stop thinking this is a session with your close friends. We don’t know you and currently you are insulting people. Find a better tone or find another forum. I just read in your threads you weren't able to connect a Nucular (doh!?) and seem to be vendor only here at ES, not an ebike user or builder.

I'd be careful and think twice before taking advice or buying from this user.

Consider the posts as vendor relations or supporting the seller's profile. They help future buyers when making purchase decisions and understand a little bit more about who they are buying from. It all balances out in the end. :wink:

So this criteria from the OP got lost among all of the bravado; no viable candidates so far:

"Ability to have at least 2x preprogrammed settings that can be switched wirelessly between roadlegal and offroad, and optional"
Maybe he should have written it in all CAPS ?

Joshuasyafa said:
There are two spots you can buy them TODAY and you'll have them at your door step in 10 days MAX!

BAC8000
BAC4000
BAC2000

10 days max tuned exactly like you ask them to tune it.

Stop blabbing your mouths saying there is a waiting list. You need to know where to buy them silly

those are huge... definitely not meant for a normal bike... more like for motorbikes xD

Joshuasyafa said:
GUYS,

Why the heck would you buy ASI BAC8000 controller from the company? DUMB!

Buy the controller from either LiteSpeedBikes or Falcon. They are ALWAYS in stock and either Chris or Ali will do a LIVE Remote tuning session with you for FREE!

You knuckle heads open your big mouths saying the most ridiculous things!

You can buy a brand new BAC8000 and its on your door step in 7 days flat!
Tuned exactly like you need it

I looked in the websites at both lite and falcon and I could not find any ASI for sale,
Could you help me with link and tell me how to go about purchasing one?

FYI: being nice does not cost anything but helps me be more receptive.

as a newbie, I am overloaded with controller options that I CANNOT get, it does not help guys like me to hear about a hen's tooth controller.
I have 2 FAR Drivers and just ordered a 3rd one with 800 phase amps, few clicks and I ordered it, not sure why, but logic was not important :D
What is important is that I did not have to call some strange person and get on a waiting list and then buy a raffle ticket and hold my breathe for one :roll:

You can't send a battery with more than 300wh by mail unless you do it through a hazardous goods broker. The fine can be up tp $50K.

Joshuasyafa said:
Electric Dirt Bike by CYCLONE TW

BLACK with 22k watt mid drive. ENORMOUS MOTOR!

BELT DRIVE Completely SILENT...

21 inch front with 18 inch rear motorcycle wheels not ebike junk.

CONTROLLER = BAC8000 by ASI tuned to 30,000KW! Pushing 650amps

Battery 72v 30ah with 400AMP BMS

The bike size is equal to a Honda 250r

The motor is NOT geared. Just throttle it and go.

The bike was bought Jan 2022 from www.cyclone-tw.com

The model is Nikita 22kw

The bike has approximately 10 miles on it.

The bike has a seat for TWO people and has rear FOOT PEGS for double riding.

The bike will go over 85MPH, I just would not advise it.

I paid $6900.00 for it. Then added the BAC8000 controller and battery 72v. That was extra 2600.00

$10,000 invested.

Looking for quick sale $7,000 firm or TRADE.

PM if interested or text 321 443 4121

What’s that motor like?. I’d like to use it in a smart car conversation, 1800 lbs w/ice. The 10k golden motor weighs 17kg and the cyclone 22k is just 12kg? Sure the golden 10k can be pushed to 20k but I think I need the higher voltage of the cyclone to get the extra 5k watts to a 25k max output. I’ve only seen 48v and 72v controllers for the golden. I’m finding old websites of smart car conversations that don’t use much power some as low as 15k. I wouldn’t take this thing on the highway (even with gas engine) so backroads only so a 50-60mph top speed is fine.

http://www.evalbum.com/type/SMRT

Attachments

• 7DCC07A6-2007-4927-A5F1-9E9E48C9280C.jpeg
    7DCC07A6-2007-4927-A5F1-9E9E48C9280C.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 717
20220525_141515.jpgIncredible Brand New Build

****SOLD*****SOLD****SOLD**** $7,100

NYX Carbon Fiber Frame. For experienced rider only. The bike bolts to 85mph

Brand New BAC8000 tuned to 25kw inside frame

QS 273 8000W rear hub, matching front

LiteSpeedBikes 72v 12ah battery with 200amp BMS

The bike is picture perfect