WKRN News 2 Profile on My Road E-bike

knightmb

100 kW
I've attached many files in many formats, so pick the one that works best for the computer you have and the Internet speed.

You want to zoom them to full screen to see better (they all default small for some reason)

Enjoy the show!

Original Story was here:
http://www.wkrn.com/node/22256

Google Video for your web streamers and some other formats below if you prefer to download and watch it with another movie player.
[googlevid]2715679264514147447[/googlevid]

Hi

Cooll!!! I saw this a while back on one of the forums, you looked like you were moving really quickly there!! I have been approached a couple of times by local news people ( they loved the electric BMX ) but I declined as I dont want to give people a stick around here to beat me with!! ha ha

Plenty of people have seen me around and I am happy talking about the bike online but I worry people may start asking questions about the rig and Ill be back to walking!! I just maintain like you do that I peddle all the time and anything over the legal limit is me not the bike. :)

Thanks for the links, maybe ill make it on the news some day but Ill get em to mask my face out! ha ha

Cheers

Knoxie

Well the funny thing, I told him not to show too many shots of me speeding along (like that final one that showed me leading traffic with a bunch of cars behind me, LOL) I had the same thought, make everyone think it's me making it go that fast. They did twist a few facts around though, in one instance he asked me the longest distance I've ever road the bike on one charge, then asked if I could ride to my mom's place (which is only 36 miles away) and then somehow confused the two into "rode to his mom's place over 100 miles away" which isn't right :oops:

Hi

Yes it certainly goes well your bike and you got those batteryspace packs in there as well so some good power as well.

They love a good electric bike or vehicle story the news, esp on the back of one about high gas prices, I know I always bring this up but we pay US equiv of 10 dollars a gallon here in the UK!! just imagine how quiet the roads would be in the states if you had to pay that! ha ha, the only thing you would hear is the odd truck and the faint whirring of electric motors!! ;)

Great news story though and an impressive lick of speed to boot, I really enjoyed it.

Oh and thanks for a great forum (was it field of dreams? build it and they wil come?) ha ha :)

There are some big hitters on here now, who needs v is for voltage!! or PA for that matter.

Cheers

Knoxie

knoxie said:
Oh and thanks for a great forum (was it field of dreams? build it and they wil come?) ha ha :)

There are some big hitters on here now, who needs v is for voltage!! or PA for that matter.

Cheers

Knoxie

Oddly enough, I couldn't find v forums or the others at first, so I decided to create some and post what I had in case others found it interesting. Then a month later I found the v forum and posted there a lot. It was great to read all the great info with people doing what I was doing, but they were going a step further with more voltage, better motors, etc.

When the v forum disappeared, I was hoping the hacker issue would clear up and we could all post again, but well it's been a rocky road for the v forum. So rather than get caught up in politics, I decided to reach out and see if anyone would like to use this place. So I updated the software to allow easy posting (especially for images, we all love pictures).

No one is perfect, I know, but I do have enough experience with forums over the past decade to know that sometimes it's just best to stay out of everyone's way when the creative juices start to flow. Just keep the spam away, everyone should be happy :D

Just keep the spam away, everyone should be happy

Go ballistic on those damn spammers! Inflict some serious, Endless-Sphere brand tyranny on their intrusive, fraud-spewing, forum-ruining asses! Go knightmb!

:)

Back