Okay, this is just awesome!

Interesting. Found another video of him taking it to the streets. Looks quick, but maybe it's just the low camera angle :D
[youtube]DwMOZUH2S_A[/youtube]

Also found one of him doing a forced air cooling mod on a brushless hub motor that doesn't look half bad. Guess that means he got rid of the Papst brushed motors he had before?
[youtube]4uf2TcosiMU[/youtube]

Well.. I agree with AussieJester.. This guy have serious skill! :mrgreen:

That's great to see people that like pimp their ride just like we do!

I wonder if that Lowracer is suscribed on the E-S..

Doc

Doctorbass said:
I wonder if that Lowracer is suscribed on the E-S..

Doc

I dont think he is unfortunately Doc..would be GREAT to get him here thats for sure! He
may not speak english though seeing his website is all in German :-(

KiM

This guy sent me a PM through youtube recently.

Maybe I should return it and invite him here.

This trike is much better than his first attempt.

He has HUGE time on his hands. :)

Matt

I love the project and his shop, but I was annoyed to see him looking so closely at the shavings coming off the lathe...without any glasses. PS, my mom has one eye. Actually she has two, but she says one of them is like the stars...it comes out at night!

WOW this guy is an inspiration!

He speak english, i talked to him long time ago (before i decided to talk here) for just saying how amazing all the things he made look...i didn´t see this post, and today i said...ok "let´s see what´s up with his project"..., then i see more videos and thought i must talk to him ahahah

Then i thought that it was very strange nobody here had talk about him, and found this post ahhahahah, i hope someday he comes in our comunity!

HI, it's me...
Thanks for all the nice comments!

CHECK THIS OUT:
[youtube]jUc2REcYS3E[/youtube]

[youtube]Kvm7v6TMykU[/youtube]

[youtube]gTNrTnEXudY[/youtube]

Thanks for watching!
"LOWRACER"
Chris/Luxembourg

Hey Chris! at last you are here!WELCOME!! i´m very glad you finally decided to enter in this forum!everyone is gonna win here, you because there are tons of information (ok, if we look at your videos... maybe you don´t need it hahaha), and we for having someone like you with so much knowlwdge and experience (the main reason hahah)

Great to have you here Chris your work is exceptional, you have a nice workshop to by the looks is this
at your house or work?

Look forward to seeing more of your work anywayz mate inspirational stuff!

KiM

Back