etard wrote:Nice, I will be looking for one of these 6 FET's you speak of. Is Keywin the seller of these, or are you selling them??
Thanks fr all the detailing pics, nice to be able to look at the inside of something before purchase.
I will sell them because I am the only one who mods them correctly.
(Steveo is close however ... He is more into the BIG units ... we collaborate).
6-fets = 25 amps $75
12-fet = 50 amps $150
18-fet = 75 amps $225
24-fet = 100 amps $300
36-fet = 150 amps $450
ball park prices (less $$ if you are INSANE!)
all 150V units (irfb4115) come with ...
* Good Capacitors
* CA Connector
* Any Voltage FJP9100 transistor "mod"
* All New R12 circuit "mod"
* 100C Internal Temp shut off
* PP connectors
* Two e-brake wires
* "lil" red 60V switchers are $15 each
* FJP9100 transistor mod parts are $5
Shipping is USPS FR BOX (whatever fits in the cheapest FR box)
* SORRY. NO RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.