You know your a E-Biker when ....

LI-ghtcycle

10 MW
..when your batteries weigh as much as a pedal bike, but your riding even in the rain when the pedal bikes are safe in the garage, collecting dust, and you STILL have that EV grin on your face! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...your controller begins to fail from the AZ heat, you have to unplug it, and instead of just shifting down and gritting your teeth and pedalling onward, you get a friend with a truck to haul you and your bike and trailer and load back to home. ;)

Good one AW! I think you got reason though, in THAT heat, it might be dangerous to push it too much! :oops:

One of the reasons I insist my bike be able to fit on the bus bike racks. Trouble is, I never break down untill the bus just went by, and won't be back for an hour.

You know you're an ebiker when you contemplate trying to tell your wife to park the car in the driveway from now on so more ebikes can fit in the garage.

You say good-bye to the gas pump and hello smile!

You know your a E-Biker when .... you jump to 'Platinum Member' status with your first and only lipo purchase from hobbycity :mrgreen:

KiM

...you have that EV grin and suddenly the BMS cuts out. :( You've been gunning it too much coming up that last hill. :oops:
That's the downside, but only happens about once a year.

...you overtake a lycra lizard as he is starting to fade 2/3s of the way up a hill and notice the look on his face as you pass. :twisted:

...when you realise that those silly winding bike paths that turn a 20K ride into 30K don't bother you any more.

...the only sore and overworked part of your body after 30K is your thumb.

...you spend more time looking at the scenery.

...when you get onto the Internet the first page you go to is ES.

...stay up late at night sifting through HK Lipo stock...

Someone mentions the current price of gas and your memory is jarred! Oh yeah! Gas! LOL How much is that now?

dogman said:
You know you're an ebiker when you contemplate trying to tell your wife to park the car in the driveway from now on so more ebikes can fit in the garage.

Err, guilty here...

When your other hobbies take a back seat on expenditures and you keep trying to find ways to haul more stuff on your bike. Car or truck? Who needs em!

.................when your six Bosch Fatpacks have never been in a tool!
otherDoc

Great stuff! Keep it coming! :mrgreen:

katou said:
A bike that weighs 100 lbs doesn't seem "too bad"

TRUE! sooooo TRUE! :lol:

When you leave your 911 at home and use the ebike all the time instead...

Attachments

• car pic.jpg
    car pic.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,492
... you pick up alumimum cans/water bottles off the road to pay for the "fuel".

.... you get called a "cheater" all the time.

...bad habits are no longer worth the expense.

...getting stuck in traffic is a thing of the past.

...you have 4 types of lithium cells on your work bench.

...your sweetheart moves out, takes all her stuff, and all you see is more room for e bikes.

Back