Turbojet assist electric bike

Hehe, reminds me of someone I've seen somewhere...
Ah yes! In the famous list of Darwin awards. :mrgreen:

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
disappointing, not powered by element 115?

google bob lazar

w00t! yes! I want a battery made with 115 ... it would put Lithium to shame! .. Oh wait, need to make a frame from Unobtainium too just for extra kewl points! 8) :lol:

SunCoaster said:
http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28_47&products_id=392

Will try to get some more info...

Ahhh that's old news ... Jay Leno has three in his garage ... :roll: (Or soon will! :twisted: :twisted: )

Wow! I have heard interviews of this guy on the radio before, but I had no idea! He's amazing!

As a teenager, Bob Lazar built a jet-powered bicycle, then a jet Honda, then a jet dragster. These day's he's focused on a different propulsion system. Bob Lazar, former government scientist, said, "Every vehicle we have here is powered by hydrogen."

(from the link posted above, just below the information about element 115)

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a crack-pot or anything, but some of his claims are pretty sensational, and I am a firm believer in technology breaking the bonds of society, if it is doable, it will be done, I don't believe that any conspiracy can keep something truly revolutionary under wraps so tight, it's more likely that it's not ready for prime time IMHO.

I do love the "turbo assist" electric thought! Nothing says "HEY GET OFF MY TAIL!!" to a car better than a freaking jet engine! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And I thought Jay Leno's Turbo Jet motorcycle was kewl! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The most exotic government program Bob Lazar ever got involved with is mk ultra! That thing looks awfully slow. My girlfriend laughed at it the whole time.

wow. 2400 bucks of sucks.

(happy new year!)

and also not very useful everyday at the end of the video he almost fall with bike cutting the power!!! but its very funny and i like the sound

Back