** UPDATED** NEW! Endless Sphere Forum Member Map.

icecube57

10 MW
http://www.pinmaps.net/map/21924/endlesssphere

New Map. Please read yourself. Will require a small registration to pin yourself.

Yeah the profile information is a joke. Mines is correct. According to my searches not many people live near me but i could be wrong.

I wanted to do this to make it easier for atleast the regulars to have a good idea on where everyone is just incase someone needs help with their build or wanna do a day trip and do some rides.

good idea, but...
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xh_9QhRzJEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
http://youtu.be/xh_9QhRzJEs

ps how the hek do you embed youtube in 'ere?

(Miles edit) Like this:
[youtube]xh_9QhRzJEs[/youtube]

Great. I added me too

999zip999 said:
Great now Texaspyro will have Liveforphysics home address. Somebody get this for utube.

Texaspyro is an educated and experienced and wise fellow. Naturally we get along perfectly, and he gives me great deals on rare lab equipment.

Samtexas is whom you're thinking of, and who appearently wishes to crush my bones or something predictably lame. I believe morph actually had almost the identical threat towards me, and also over batteries...

Sorry I was just lauphing so hard at the pro & cons of the member map till I remenber that shit. I still don't know if I'm lauphing or crying ????? NEED Oxygen NOW.

Snickers softly. Sadly no one is in my neck of the woods.
Almost 150 hits and 30 pins.... Ive never been so sad.

icecube57 said:
Snickers softly. Sadly no one is in my neck of the woods.
Almost 150 hits and 30 pins.... Ive never been so sad.

Well, with 10,800+ members, I'm not sure you've got a big enough sample yet. Look out, I may end up near you, I've got leads on a couple of jobs near Atlanta (at that point, you may want to pull your pin :wink: ).

Cameron

Admin...please lock this thread to the top of the list.

oldpiper said:
Well, with 10,800+ members, I'm not sure you've got a big enough sample yet.
Although at least a tenth of those are banned spammer accounts, I'd wager. ;)

I seem to have disappeared.

People are harder to see now on the map..

And i can't select an avatar because the pop-up extends past the google map's borders :/

I found you... Change the zoom level. If you want to change it click your name edit and if the bubble appears off the map drag the map around until you see it.

Apparently you cant change your avatar after 1hr has passed. But admins can edit the pins so... PM on ES on what you like your new avatar to be. Include the row number and how many from the left along with a brief description on what it looks like.

I couldn't find myself, but i could see my name in the list on the 2nd link.. so i'm re-added now.
But i do think the face icons were a lot easier to see. You can see them when you are zoomed way out, but when you zoom in, they are so narrow that they blend in with all the map data. I suppose it does look better in satellite view.

OK, that trick was not obvious. An easy fix would be to remove about a row of icons if you can.

amberwolf said:
oldpiper said:
Well, with 10,800+ members, I'm not sure you've got a big enough sample yet.
Although at least a tenth of those are banned spammer accounts, I'd wager. ;)

OK: 9,720+ members.

Cameron

Back