are there any E-bike trade fairs or races any time soon?

monster

100 kW
well are there?

i remember we had one in wales (UK) this time last year.

monster said:
well are there?

i remember we had one in wales (UK) this time last year.

A while back I tried to put one together, but too much red tape in this area prevented it from coming together. So what I'm doing is, searching for a private location to host the event that doesn't require a mountain of government paperwork along with conditions that can't realistically be met.

there is an alternative vehicle show and race (ebikes welcome of course) in the far 'burgs of southern california; weekend Jan 26 - 08.
http://members.cox.net/electric_dragin/img1.html

dick

We'll be having another northern meeting of the Battery Vehicle Society early next year. There aren't many ebikers among us, but everyone's welcome. We had the first one a couple of weeks ago in Leeds and it went really well. Eight of us turned up and I was the oldest one there and there were even a couple of women. :D
A couple of the lads who turned up had never met before but discovered that they live within a few miles of each other and they're both doing conversions of original Minis.
We're talking about holding the next meeting at a steam rally, which should be a laugh. I'll post more details when I get them.

Back