Group buy on 20 inch, 47mm wide rims.........

recumpence

1 GW
On Earth right now. That can change at any time, t
Hey Guys,

I am thinking of placing an order for some more custom 47mm wide, 20 inch, 32 hole, double wall aluminum rims. I am not 100% sure at this point, but it looks like I can get them to you guys for about $30 each.

Before I place an order, I need to know how many people want one. I need to order at least 100 for a production run. I am willing to stock 30 of them myself. But, I need to know how many I can sell to others.

Let me know and I will email the factory.

Oh, this is the same rim I am running on the rear of my yellow trike. Also, FFR trikes runs these rims exclusively on the rear of their electric trikes. So, they are very strong and high quality.

I expect to order them all anodized black.

Matt

Ditto on the 36 h

I can work with 32 holes (perfer 36) & count me in for 4 of em.

36hole is better for me as well. I would be down for 4 of them.

I will take 2.

Just curious what tire would be ideal at this width? I have these Pirellis that I think would be great, I'm not sure it will fit my current bike though.

It looks like there is a desire for this. Hopefully a few more guys will chime in. I also need to make sure that production cost is good. I should be hearing back from the factory by morning.

As for timeline, the last order I placed took 30 days for manufacture, then they were shipped to me. Shipping took about a week IIRC.

Matt

hey matt, thanks for offering up the opportunity to the rest of us. these are exactly what i needed & perfect timing as i was just about to order some dx32's. when you know what the ERD is could you please post that as well. thanks again

Hey Guys,

I am just waiting on a shipping cost so I can let you know an exact cost on the rims.

Also, they told me 30 to 45 days to manufacture our run of rims. That is what they told me last time and it was under 30 days.

I will let you know as soon as I have a shipping estimate.

Matt

+4 @ 36H :)
mwkeefer

Hmmm... could it be?.. my new v4 drive ?

Hey Matt, guess what I have on my desk (hint = Honeywell) and working (though crudely) :)

-Mike

i might take another 3 of them ;)

Back