MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

But anyway, what are we going to do with this infos, even if we do figure out who it was/is??

People keep asking this, it is purely for the sport of it. People wanted to know who Deep Throat was long after it had any relevance for US politics. It was just to satisfy the curiousity. It's the only reason I have been glued to this thread, like I said earlier, I will sit through the final ad break of the most crap formulaic crime show, and then always be dissapointed by the tripe ending, but I just can't stand an unresolved thread/mystery. It is why soap operas exist - it is why story (even the most badly written) work, because humans need things resolved.

EDIT: I stand by my vote that it is KnightMB - I think all this "arse" "don't know you from a bar of soap" tripe is a Furphy. Y'all need to realise that anyone can take on other's language.

Philistine said:
But anyway, what are we going to do with this infos, even if we do figure out who it was/is??

People keep asking this, it is purely for the sport of it. People wanted to know who Deep Throat was long after it had any relevance for US politics. It was just to satisfy the curiousity. It's the only reason I have been glued to this thread, like I said earlier, I will sit through the final ad break of the most crap formulaic crime show, and then always be dissapointed by the tripe ending, but I just can't stand an unresolved thread/mystery. It is why soap operas exist - it is why story (even the most badly written) work, because humans need things resolved.

EDIT: I stand by my vote that it is KnightMB - I think all this "arse" "don't know you from a bar of soap" tripe is a Furphy. Y'all need to realise that anyone can take on other's language.
It's a release from all the drama of the last few days, which is why we keep going in circles (and if not, we'll create some :lol: ). Only ONE person knows conclusively who BF is.

I dont even want to know who it is.
I just wan to see ebikesarah naked :shock:

Can anybody arrange that for me???

-methods

TPA said:
Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
oatnet would bleed ES tru-blu.

Toorbough's is not an guess of Oatnet, it's a refutation of the allegation.

@Philistine, with regards to people searching for Deepthroat for so long, let's not forget that DB Cooper was in the news again last week! I think BF is destined to be ES's DB Cooper! :p

Big love to you too DeeC. :mrgreen:

Been wondering who this might be too. No idea but a couple of suggestions.

Why be anonymous? Because they have a persona on here that they value. That would rule out all those who have left under bad circumstances and now have trashed reputations. If they came back to gloat they would want us to know it was them anyway. I'm pretty sure it's a currently active member.

I agree their writing style suggests someone with a lot of time on forums. They know how to format so that their posts are legible but are not worried about a few typos. I would think that they have a high post count under their normal account name.

Seems to think there is some kind of power clique in control. Must not be part of that group so pretty much rules out the mods.

Seems to have a stick up their ass too. I think that rules out any of our resident jokers.

Do we really need to know? Nope, but it's fun trying to guess.

Gary

[youtube]zwYW_RGWSmM[/youtube]

-methods

TPA said:
So now there are 3 for Oatnet, any more takers:

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
oatnet would bleed ES tru-blu.

true-blue

does everyone just jump to the last page without reading what went b4? :roll:

it's done.
it's chekola.
i found the clincher (for me anyways).

prior to BF's posting i had no idea what SEO was & had to look it up.
turns out i did know what it was, just had never previously seen it expressed as an acronym.
following the lead of searching ES for 'arsed' & 'clique' figured i'd try SEO.

only about a half dozen hits equally spread about.
so it would seem that even on the sphere it's not in common usage.
now out of the blu i find this same 'cliquey' jargon once again.
it may not be a fingerprint but sur a hell makes for a tight fitting footprint.

visit chekola's website listed in his profile.
read what yan/chekola has written.
by my read it's someone tech savvy with a fetish over computer systems efficiency
the same persona as BF.

(edit: @ Methods' video)

:shock:

awesome

Have you got one with a centrifuge? You know one of those laboratory ones that spin at like 10000rpm in a vacuum? If the rotor on those gets offbalance, it can fire off through multiple stories of building apparently.

Or a decent flywheel failure? That'd be good too :)

methods said:
I dont even want to know who it is.
I just wan to see ebikesarah naked :shock:

Can anybody arrange that for me???

-methods

ok, 4 hours ago you wanted to gouge your eyes out after looking "her" up, and now you wanna see "her" naked... what's the deal ?

ps, washing machine was so funny i cried. i want those few seconds after he tosses the brick in as an avatar.

ptd said:
ok, 4 hours ago you wanted to gouge your eyes out after looking "her" up, and now you wanna see "her" naked... what's the deal ?

Fat-Lady-Fails.jpg

-methods

I've been looking at this thread a bit, but here's something that has always bothered me another bit, so I went back and checked:

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18558&p=270485#p270485

In Chekola's first post she said "I'm the new gal on the block" and signed her post as Helena. Why is Chekola always addressed as though she is a guy?

300px-Incandescent_light_bulb.svg.png

And please boys... save the sexist remarks....

-methods

OMG the brick in the washing machine video was HILARIOUS :lol: :lol: :lol:

GrayKard said:
Been wondering who this might be too. No idea but a couple of suggestions.

Why be anonymous? Because they have a persona on here that they value. That would rule out all those who have left under bad circumstances and now have trashed reputations. If they came back to gloat they would want us to know it was them anyway. I'm pretty sure it's a currently active member.

I agree their writing style suggests someone with a lot of time on forums. They know how to format so that their posts are legible but are not worried about a few typos. I would think that they have a high post count under their normal account name.

Seems to think there is some kind of power clique in control. Must not be part of that group so pretty much rules out the mods.

Seems to have a stick up their ass too. I think that rules out any of our resident jokers.

Do we really need to know? Nope, but it's fun trying to guess.

Gary
Methods at one point thought BigFail was LFP... but at the end he changed his mind... of course, these two are close friends...
Methods said:
7) This is someone who gets indignant...

9) I dont think this person saw what happened in the mod forum... I think they might have come in late in the game. That is just a guess though - total guess.

10) He/she was offended by my post but willing to use imagery like a wolf pack gang rape... which leads me to believe he/she was less offended by my vulgarity and more offended by my intent/actions

12) I actually suspect LFP :D

The only reason is that only 15 minutes before bigfail hit the scene he was giving me a pep talk on the phone about the art of war. I was about to make a pretty raw move and he questioned whether I was prepaired to handle the blow-back. As soon as bigfail started I actually assumed it (was him/could be him) until checking the IP. Luke is clever... definitely clever enough to mask his language. Look at how the language shifts through the posts too.... bigfail is one of Lukes favorite terms too. A lot of his other favorite terms are in there as well...

But it is not his style. I think he would have gone bigger than that and I dont think he would have made the comment in the first post admitting he was a shill. LFP has more imagination than was displayed.

-methods
Now, LFP made a post using rather unusual language suggesting I was BigFail. That seemed strange. I've had nothing but positive communications with LFP ALWAYS prior to his post today... Just read my posts in the same thread with BigFail, and one can quickly ascertain that LFP is WAY off the mark to suggest it was me.

I believe now I wrote something that pissed-off LFP regarding this topic, so he became defensive & went on the offensive.

Since that happened, I've come to the conclusion that LFP IS eBike Sarah. This persona, eBike Sarah, was invented on the Frock thread debate: WHAT IS A FROCK MOTOR?

Why else would Luke be upset with me :?: :idea:

To be blunt & honest I see a lot of strong language that is very similar between eBike Sarah & BigFail... but it's not a match by any means. Plus, Luke has directly posted that Methods is wrong. I can only guess that Luke suggested I was BigFail, because of some other strange misunderstanding. I never suggested directly that he/LFP is eBike Sarah until *after* he suggested I'm BigFail, so LFP went on the offensive for some reasons I do not understand.

Anyway, I'm disappointed Luke suggested I am BigFail, because he has given no clear reasons why I am that persona.

I firmly believe Luke is eBike Sarah until "proven" otherwise. There is the matter of 2 known IP addresses for eBike Sarah, plus, Luke seems to have admitted indirectly he is eBike Sarah (see my previous post with Luke's quote to Tiberius), and I believe AJ has given a hint in that direction too. AJ knows who eBike Sarah is for real. :p :mrgreen:

But, hell if I really know who BigFail is. I don't.

Well, did I peg who eBike Sarah is or not :?: :?: :?: :p

Sorry Luke if I'm mistaken... :oops:

now if we could just get ebikesarah, naked, ON TOP OF THAT WASHING MACHINE...

AussieJester said:
ROFLMAO@Methods, yes poor ebike Sarah is doing it tough at the moment, 'she' definitely isn't the one we're after here ;) Hope 'her' op goes well this week so shes back with us healthy, fit and at 'her' "stunning" best.

KiM

It's not like it's a big secret. Kim's post above pretty much tells who it is if you keep up on events here. Get well soon Sarah.

GrayKard said:
AussieJester said:
ROFLMAO@Methods, yes poor ebike Sarah is doing it tough at the moment, 'she' definitely isn't the one we're after here ;) Hope 'her' op goes well this week so shes back with us healthy, fit and at 'her' "stunning" best.

KiM

It's not like it's a big secret. Kim's post above pretty much tells who it is if you keep up on events here. Get well soon Sarah.

True True...i didn't think it still was a secret i outed 'her' months ago after her usefulness had expired, just
had to know what threads to read LoL :p

KiM

AussieJester said:
True True...i didn't think it still was a secret i outed 'her' months ago after her usefulness had expired, just had to know what threads to read LoL :p

KiM
I found this before I saw your "confirmation race" post today... :wink:
What is a frock motor?
Tiberius said:
liveforphysics said:
.....The lesson to learn in all this is simple. Stay safe. ....

Oh, this thread is priceless. All it needs is now is safe.

Nick

PS. My gf reckons I've got better legs than either Sarah or Portland.
liveforphysics said:
Tiberius said:
PS. My gf reckons I've got better legs than either Sarah or Portland.

Well, let's get on with it then. I don't have a lot of spare time these days for courting Nick. :p :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p :p :p

Devries I can't take this anymore. Ebike Sarah is not LFP. I will say it again, Ebike Sarah is not LFP. As for whether LFP gives good reach around, I have no idea....

GrayKard said:
Kim's post above pretty much tells who it is if you keep up on events here. Get well soon Sarah.
I've been a little out of the loop after some time in hospital recently so I don't know who else is sick other than me ? Icecube got pretty busted up a little while ago and was having an op wasn't he ?

If AJ is trying to suggest it IS me, I think that's a bit of a red herring. We've been exchanging jabs since the beginning of time on this forum and he's been calling me a female, a frock wearer, doing photoshops of me in dresses etc. So I don't know if it's AJ taking yet another opportunity to have a dig or if he does actually know who ebike sarah is and is trying to throw us off the trail. Doing a search it seems AJ and Philistine have mentioned Sarah a few times before in other posts. Philistine is now adamant that LFP is not Sarah, suggesting he knows for a fact who Sarah is. Sarah also didn't post until Philistine mentioned her name. Philistine is a joker and clearly this Sarah account is a joke too.

So Philistine, I ask you, are YOU Ebike Sarah ??? :p :p :p

Philistine said:
Devries I can't take this anymore. Ebike Sarah is not LFP. I will say it again, Ebike Sarah is not LFP. As for whether LFP gives good reach around, I have no idea....
:p :p :p :lol:

Alright, I really really am in agreement with Methods now. He figured it out just as the comic genius he is too. :wink: :D

Back