Endless-sphere Timeline.

I can write you a script that will fix that....

Random stupid comment generator 1.0

-methods

Shouda argued with Safe more Mr Goodrum. :lol: You'd have a bigger post count then.

I had a ball debating the economy with him. He was so dang clueless about what it's like to be poor in america. It was like opening up George Bush's skull and seeing the devils inside to debate with Safe. Others didn't like him and knew just how to make him screw up in a post. Eventually Safe crossed the line and got booted. Some of those folks are still here, but live in the cesspool. Man, I can only imagine what was posted, to get him booted.

thats no way to talk about my alter ego Dogman :wink:

look at my next build:
operational20003-1.jpg

If a chicken & a 1/2 can lay an egg & a 1/2 in a day & a 1/2........

I am going to go for 3k posts just in this thread! (dare me?)

:lol: :lol:
you win.
I conceed!.....(i just puked a little bit but i'll be fine soon enough)
(add one more post closer to goal!)

Thud said:
thats no way to talk about my alter ego Dogman :wink:

look at my next build:
operational20003-1.jpg

If a chicken & a 1/2 can lay an egg & a 1/2 in a day & a 1/2........

I am going to go for 3k posts just in this thread! (dare me?)

Sounds like a "Safe" bet... :roll: :mrgreen:

I never let Safe get to me, because I simply stopped reading his posts. I just skipped right over them. I guess I should have read a few, and posted, but I think I'd prefer to keep the extra couple of years that would've cost me. ;)

-- Gary

Like others, I just got to ejoying proving him wrong. Later of course it did get obvious that facts meant nothing to him. He was so into believing the big lies. But I gave it a try, to convince him that money does not equal rightness.

Piercing analysis: http://www.ebikehub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2544&sid=948035855223ddf7066f1a192ebddfac&p=4662#p4662 [edit: this material has now been deleted...]

nicobie said:
Miles said:
Piercing analysis: http://www.ebikehub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2544&sid=948035855223ddf7066f1a192ebddfac&p=4662#p4662

The guy really is a dillweed isn't he. :roll: :roll:
Safe is as crazy as a bedbug. My humble, but professional opinion!
otherDoc

That's like 5 pages of only one dude yammering :shock:

LONG LIVE THE FORUM :!:

I just found this forum, and it rocks! Thanks for letting us in on electric vehicle technology, Endless Sphere!

TPA said:
That's like 5 pages of only one dude yammering :shock:

I actually enjoy Safe's posts, and think they offer a good perspective at times. I have't read all his stuff, but what I have read leads me to believe he has more knowledge than most when it comes to ebikes.

veloman said:
but what I have read leads me to believe he has more knowledge than most when it comes to ebikes.

While this maybe true, Safe repeatadly prooved he couldnt
accept he was wrong and/OR follow the already very very lax rules of a forum. He was quite skilled with his hands used minimal tools and built some decent e-bikes, e-bikes several eyars ago people mocked, fast forward and we have a small group trying to build e-race bikes....albeit with a tad more power than SiR Safes EBRR 1000watt 'input' or is that 'output' i forget either way, his 1000watt carry-on would be as much fun as a poke in the eye with a stick, i use ~double the power just getting out my driveway LoL...

KiM

The problem with Safe, is that he was dead wrong on 90% of things, but tried to preach it with charts and graphs like it was remotely correct, misleading newbs like crazy.

Years of trying showed he was un-learnable.

We are currently in this phase with darkangel. It will be interesting to see if he is capable of learning.

AussieJester said:
veloman said:
but what I have read leads me to believe he has more knowledge than most when it comes to ebikes.

While this maybe true, Safe repeatadly prooved he couldnt
accept he was wrong and/OR follow the already very very lax rules of a forum. He was quite skilled with his hands used minimal tools and built some decent e-bikes, e-bikes several eyars ago people mocked, fast forward and we have a small group trying to build e-race bikes....albeit with a tad more power than SiR Safes EBRR 1000watt 'input' or is that 'output' i forget either way, his 1000watt carry-on would be as much fun as a poke in the eye with a stick, i use ~double the power just getting out my driveway LoL...

KiM

I did see he was banned on multiple forums.

I think his limited-power angle is good. It's good because it's important to strive for efficiency in some cases. There is value in not needing 2kw+, and still getting around quickly for a bike. Less cost, weight, smaller motor, again less weight, able to ride a lighter bike, much easier to mount less battery, it retains more of a bike feel, vastly better range. I myself have been upping the power and enjoying it, but I am not going to say "<1000watts" is useless and a waste of time.

Safe constantly mentioned that he was getting 40-50mph out of his 1000W motor.

There is zero chance he is doing those speeds at 1000W.
He was not limiting himself to 1000W.

veloman said:
I think his limited-power angle is good. It's good because it's important to strive for efficiency in some cases. There is value in not needing 2kw+, and still getting around quickly for a bike. Less cost, weight, smaller motor, again less weight, able to ride a lighter bike, much easier to mount less battery, it retains more of a bike feel, vastly better range. I myself have been upping the power and enjoying it, but I am not going to say "<1000watts" is useless and a waste of time.

The reason he was banned has NOTHING to do with wanting sub 1kw bikes. That's a personal choice thing, and more power to him if he wants to preach sub 1kw bikes.

The problem was, he could go to elaborate lengths on a near-daily basis to try to spread incorrect information about how motors worked, controllers worked, aero, gearing, motor winds, etc.

It took a team of guys here working for quite a bit of time everyday just to constantly refute the absurdly wrong things he would post continuously, badly confusing newbs who need correct information more than anyone to have a good start in ebikes.

After YEARS of folks trying to set him straight on basic concepts of how a motor works, how gearing works etc, he STILL was trying to preach 100% wrong BS everywhere on the forum he could everyday.

This is why he was banned. Totally not related to wanting sub 1kw ebikes.

Ypedal said:
dude.. can i quote that reply in the future ? lol... +1 and perfectly worded sir.

My pleasure. :)

Back