West coast race series anounced

Thud

1 MW
Where? Riverside California
Adams motorsports park
The Adam's Motorsports Park in Riverside, CA is located at 5292 24th Street, Riverside, CA 92509.

50 miles from Orange County and Los Angeles, 90 miles from San Diego, and only 436 miles from Tucson, AZ!

Adams Motorsports Park | Southern California Race Track

If it has pedals, you can race it!

Track Time from 2:30pm to 10:30pm, racing under the lights!

Overnight Camping Available, Food, Bike Show and Swap, Vendors, and all the elbow to elbow Racing you can handle!

Future Race Schedule:

March 17, 2012

June 16, 2012

September 15, 2012

December 8, 2012

*Safety Gear and Age Requirements:

*All Riders Must Be 16 Years of Age or Older

*Helmet: Must be DOT, Snell or equivalent.
NO Novelty, Bicycle, Hardhats, Military Helmets, etc, allowed!

*Knee and Elbow Pads: Must have Plastic Caps.
If you buy a cheap pair MAKE SURE THEY STAY ON. any rider that loses a pad or has one flapping in the wind will be BLACK FLAGGED.

*Gloves

*Long Pants, Long Sleeve Shirt NO Shorts or Tshirts! Save those for the pits.

*No Open Toed Shoes, Sandals, or Slip-ons. HighTops are Strongly Recommended

*Motorcycle Leathers are OK in lieu of pads, and Recommended.

*These Requirements are Non-Negotiable. Anyone not meeting these requirements will be BLACK FLAGGED.

The primary info thread is here:
http://motorbicycling.com/f35/bairdco-racing-series-begins-march-17th-36520.html#post358294

Any one curious about the amature racing scene should really stop by & check out an event..give it try you'll be glad you did. Best class of people you'll ever met all hang out at the race track.
(its where I met Biggmoose after all!)
Bairdco is the directer of these events,is a huge asset to the motored bike forums & has a knack for finding vintage bikes & restoring them....or adding his personal touch with his chop & paint skillz.
I expect theses to be world class fun.

Man, these motored bicycle guys are real swell to setup a race minutes from my house. :mrgreen: I think now I can officially say, " I live in the sandbox where motorbicycling got started". I'll be at this race for sure, might be a win if all the northerners pass this one off. :wink:

This is definately a world class venue, I hope to see more socal boys show up and race, there is no excuse not to have 10 ebikers from la and san diego show up. c'mon guys! Somebody buy Thud a plane ticket!

OK so step one quit wasting money.....
Step 2 make more money... Motorcycle Dyno is just about done... :mrgreen: Im trying guys I realy am...

Don't know if I can make it in from Arizona yet. Any other electrics going to show up?

Evoforce said:
Don't know if I can make it in from Arizona yet. Any other electrics going to show up?

Unless something terrible goes wrong, I will be there with Deathbike.

Excellent LFP! How about the race at grange?

Evoforce said:
Excellent LFP! How about the race at grange?
^ x 2

I need to be there when both LFP and Thud race. :twisted:

Wonder what Thuds plans are?

How about Farfle and Zombie too? Can't forget Stevil and his fast Gregborg!

We are getting more of the fast boys all the time. We need to get Dogman on his bike again also.

hey guys, just want to let everyone know the June 16th race is on and only a few weeks away.

electric bikes are always welcome at my races. the crazier, the better. the only requirement is that it has functioning pedals.

for general info, safety gear requirements, entry fees, etc, check the thread at motorbicycling.com http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=39100

weather's supposed to be great. cool even, so e bikes should run awesome!

see ya guys there!

Hell yeah! Ill be there! need to finish up the liquid cooling on the dual pie first.

here is some good press for this grass roots racing scene:

http://thekneeslider.com/

you bike keeps looking better every time I see a new photo Baird!

Yup, this ought to do it,
#114.jpg
Here Etard, here kitty kitty kitty, it's RACE time :!:

Back