dingoEsride

100 kW
Original

[youtube]8UVNT4wvIGY[/youtube]

Cover

[youtube]d9NF2edxy-M[/youtube]

Cover cover

[youtube]IwPHy17Iu6E[/youtube]

Except for the commercial at the end, that was pretty dang entertaining!

I know how to do the plinky noise...
~KF

Kingfish said:
Except for the commercial at the end, that was pretty dang entertaining!

~KF

My guitar teacher taught me to always make the last note a good one and ads are even worse, sorry about that,
It does take a catchy tune to make others make a cover of it, that Adele one is a beauty hillhater,
weird Al Yankevich comes to mind

Nehmo said:
Kingfish said:
I'm piqued. How?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Easy! It goes like this <virtual video = ON> (pa-link-link-link-link-link-linCK!) :lol:

~KF

dingoEsride said:
.....weird Al Yankevich comes to mind

yes, ..weird Al blazed a trail for these "parody" artists, ..and you have to remember that when he did it , there was no Youtube, so he had to cut a recording, have it produced, promoted, and distributed on "hardcopy" ! :eek:
These days, any funny artist with a camera and internet access can video and upload their interpretation in a few mins. :cry:

Thanks for the tunes and Ypedal summed it up well except that it's been a couple of days. ;^)

Was listening to NPR last night, an interview with the original artist (Gotye). He said he enjoyed it, too.

Cameron

Was just watching some of rage this morning and the original Gotye song came on and it spured my memory of the covers which brought me here, 6 years ago and still gave me a laugh, great stuff thanks ES

Back