ebike frame

Place for dealers to post items for sale.

Re: Brand new 5403 for sale

Postby sabb » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 am

Max is this one coming laced in a wheel.

and yes I am interested my opening bid is $450 or $515 if its in a 26" rim

I have been wishing I bought two instead of one for a while now.
Paypal as soon as you approve.

Stephen
sabb
10 W
10 W

Postby Deutch420 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

ugh. Too bad i slept in this morning. If Sabb doesnt want it, im 2nd in line. I too wish i had purchased two....
GM Rear, Drill mod. 12FET Lyen @ 45A, 24s2p 100v 10ah LiPo. 1999 Mongoose = 49MPH.
Crystalyte 5304 rear 18FET lyen @ 80amps, 24s4p 100v 20ah LiPo. Kona Dawg = 52mph
Crystalyte 5403 rear 18FET Lyen @ 80amps, 24s4p 100v 20ah LiPo. Phasor frame = 58mph 100%, 62mph 120%
Deutch420
100 W
100 W

Re: New vendor website Crystalyte,Headway lifepo4,,,

Postby rojitor » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:37 pm

So you got it up and running, ok added to favourites bookmark ;)
rojitor
10 kW
10 kW

Postby ohzee » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:57 pm

looking good maxwell - glad you got it up and going.
ohzee
10 MW
10 MW

Postby Doctorbass » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 am

Hi Guys,

I feel sorry to anounce it but that motor was mine and i was undecided if i take it finally or not.

But the pleasure to enjoy it i the next months got me again and i think i will keep it.

I Pm'd max for that.

I feel really sorry for that and hope you are not too sad about that. :oops:

Doc
CURRENT PROJECT: 2WD duo MXUS/Max-E ebike 32kW
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65764
-Fastest speed record 116.5 km/h on flat
-Fastest 1/4 mile@ 106km/h on flat and 19.875 sec
-Succeded to haul a 19200 pounds schoolbus!
113kmh Gianthttp://www.evalbum.com/3406
Mongoosehttp://www.evalbum.com/1947
YOUTUBE---https://m.youtube.com/user/Doctorbasss
http://twitter.com/DocbassMelancon
I speak FRENCH and english
Doctorbass
100 GW
100 GW

Postby maxwell65 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Doctorbass wrote:Hi Guys,

I feel sorry to anounce it but that motor was mine and i was undecided if i take it finally or not.

But the pleasure to enjoy it i the next months got me again and i think i will keep it.

I Pm'd max for that.

I feel really sorry for that and hope you are not too sad about that. :oops:

Doc

hi guys,
no problem for doc dropping out ,,,i do in fact have another 5404 in a 26" rim that i bought for myself with intent to sell,,,so it looks like the bidding is at $515 this one is in fact a 5404 not 5403,,,,so let the bids continue for those interested. :D write me at ebikedeal@hotmail.com for more info or simply post or pm here...
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Postby ryan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

I want to know if March 25 is from a tracking number for the group buy. Any more word on eta?
ryan
10 kW
10 kW

Postby maxwell65 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 pm

ryan wrote:I want to know if March 25 is from a tracking number for the group buy. Any more word on eta?

it is in fact when the group buy arrives ready to be shipped out to all participants,,,u know who u are.
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

E-bike frame,SNEAK PEEK PIC OF REAL FRAME!

Postby maxwell65 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi all,
see all new pics and info here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55887

Only $365.00 (frame only)

http://www.ebikedeal.com/

READY TO TAKE DEPOSITS, OR FULL PAYMENTS WE WILL GO TO MANUFACTURE IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS! UPDATED NOV 13 2013
LAST CHANCE TO BUY AT THE LOW PRICE OF $365.00.
You will have choices of colors to be sure.
YOU MUST EMAIL ME AT EBIKEDEAL@HOTMAIL.COM TO RECEIVE ALL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS AND BE ADDED TO THE BUY LIST
OR CALL Max at: USA 954-957-5141 Canada 450-681-1913

TIMELINE:
sneak peek.jpg
sneak peek.jpg (104.55 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Frame  CAD.JPG
Frame CAD.JPG (67.52 KiB) Viewed 1532 times

5 DAYS TILL I RECEIVE SAMPLE THEN ONCE ALL IS CONFIRMED WITH FITTING THEN 60 MORE DAYS TILL READY TO BE SHIPPED,,,YES IT IS LONG TO BE SURE, EITHER WAY WE ARE MANUFACTURING THE FRAME BUT ONLY THOSE THAT ENTER IN THE BUY NOW WILL BENEFIT THE LOW PRICE OF ONLY $365.00

1st)This frame will go into production 100% Please submit your request to be put on the order list as outlined above,,
The attachment sneak peek.jpg is no longer available
801.jpg
801.jpg (42.61 KiB) Viewed 3269 times

UPDATE NOV 13 2013,,,THIS has been a long time coming and i sincerely apologize for all the delays,,,needless to say there were a host of technical issues we had to overcome,now i will finally receive the SAMPLE FRAME in a few days time. once i receive the sample i will release full pics and of course specs.There have been some rumors that i disappeared but in reality i was always an email away at Ebikedeal@hotmail.com or anyone can simply phone me.thanks to those that had faith in me and for the nice comments,,,the frame will be available in about 90 days from now,,,60 days to manufacture and 30 days to ship.the order will be placed in less than 10 days from now,,,all funds are in place so no worries if no one buys in.the 365.00 price is for those that come in before money is wired,,,then price on frame will go up. if in fact you are on the list do not worry you will be emailed once i have all pics of the real frame in apx 10 days,,,at that point you can opt to buy or not, or simply wait till the stock of the frames comes in,,, at that point pricing on the frame will be higher.

FINALLY! I am very happy to report that i have all financing in place,,(actually this was accomplished back in December of 2012) the reason for the delay in getting this frame to manufacture were several to be sure,,,but since over a week ago Feb 12 2013,i have finally got all the ducks lined up as i was having a hard time getting the components lined up,,,this problem has been resolved as i had to be sure all would come together as a complete build with as little fuss in terms of fit and of course availability to a host of component suppliers.
I have attended some bike trade shows and needless to say have procured tons of great information,so rest assured all resources have gone into assuring a great end product.
As we all know there are 4 ways to build anything,
1)the cheap way which in the end gives you a usable product.
2) the right way which gives you all quality components for about 30% higher price then the cheap way and gives you a very SUPERIOR PRODUCT.
3) THE SUPER DUPER EXPENSIVE WAY,were every component is carefully manufactured to exacting standards and in the biking world this means shaving grams of weight on the most mundane components found on all bikes and in the end no mere mortal can tell the difference when riding one of these $15,000.00 super bikes to an average $2000.00 regular bike.
4) as i said there are four ways to build anything,and there probably are 5 and 6 and seven to infinity ways to build anything as well,,,,im just not sure what they are but feel free to comment.
For all intents and purposes i have opted to give the #2 option precedence and go with the quality components,,,this means a good Bottom Bracket and
crank-set/pedals,shifter ,front suspension fork , head tube head set ,stem ,rear derailer,disk brakes etc.
BOTTOM LINE: WHAT DO ALL THE COMPONENTS COST?
I have compiled 2 lists of components, 1st list is med quality less expensive,,2nd list is of a higher quality and a bit more dollars. It is up to you if in fact you want to buy all the components from me or if in fact you want to source them out yourself.

Components list (medium lower priced )
Pedals
Crank PROWHEEL ALLOY TRIPLE CRANK (28-38-48T)
BB cassette FSA Platinum DH 100 x 148 ISIS Bottom Bracket Black
Handle bar AMOEBA BORLA HB-M310 D-25.4mm W-580mm-230g
Headset : FSA Pig
Stem AMOEBA VITRA ST-M210
Front derailer
Rear derailer Tourney RD-TX55
Rear cassette/freewheel 7speed freewheel
Brake disk x 2
Caliper x 2
Shifter set available with Brake handles ST-EF40 (V-BRAKE) or as a standard shifter
(Brake handles ) TEKTRO Rs392
Chain 6/7 speed
Tubes DOWNHILL TUBE 24” 2.35x2.70 Schrader valve
Tires 24”x 2.30 KENDA K-RAD
Rims /rear rim DM-24
Spokes
Front wheel
STAND ADJUSTABLE OVERSIZE
Rear carrier

Total $481.00 for components only (price may vary at time of purchase)

Special NOTE: Front fork suspension available as low as $70.00 Note:this is not included in the total price of the components as there is so much to chose from it is better for the end consumer to choose a fork on their own if you absolutely want the cheapest suspension fork available at 70$,,,( MODEL# RST CAPA 24'' )or consider a fixed fork,,, i can get it for you no problem. Also i will be creating a list of great deals on forks that will be of overall great quality at “impossible to beat” prices to be available at time of delivery of frame. Prices should start at 130$ for a reasonable quality and i have seen at $299.00 (was priced at $599.00 normally) for great quality. the cheapest ”OK quality” with Preload and rebound adjustment suspension fork available at $100,,,(model# RST DIRT RA 130mm travel )

Components list (medium high end)
Pedals
Crank PROWHEEL ALLOY TRIPLE CRANK (28-38-48T)
BB cassette FSA Platinum DH 100 x 148 ISIS Bottom Bracket Black

Handle bar: your choice of the following 3 models:
1) AMOEBA BORLA HB-M310 D-25.4mm W-580mm-230g
OR 2) (NOTE:add $5.00 to total) AMOEBA VITRA HB-M210 ALL same as above except lighter @160g
OR 3) (NOTE:add $9.00 to total) AMOEBA VITRA HB-M210-1 ALLOY Mat:6061 alloy D: 25.4m- Rise : 30mm- Width : 620mm- Weight : 200g (botted)

Headset :FSA pig
Stem AMOEBA VITRA ST-M210
Front derailer DEORE FD-M591
Rear derailer ALIVIO RD-M430
Rear cassette/freewheel Sunrace MFM90 9 Sp freewheel
Brake disk/caliper BB7 2012 includes disks (includes for both front and rear)
Shifter set ALIVIO SL-M430 (9 sp.)
(Brake handles ) TEKTRO Rs392
Chain 9 speed
Tubes DOWNHILL TUBE 24” 2.35x2.70 Schrader valve
Tires 24”x 2.30 KENDA K-RAD
Rims /rear rim DX-32
STAND ADJUSTABLE OVERSIZE
Front wheel
axiom rear carrier
TOTAL: $683.00 for components only (price may vary at time of purchase)

Front fork suspension $100.00 to $299.00 to 1000.00 plus
Special NOTE: Front fork suspension available as low as $100.00 Note:this is not included in the total price of the components as there is so much to chose from it is better for the end consumer to choose a fork on their own if you absolutely want the cheapest ”OK quality” with Preload and rebound adjustment suspension fork available at $100,,,(model# RST DIRT RA 130mm travel ) i can get it for you no problem. Also i will be creating a list of great deals on forks that will be of overall great quality at “impossible to beat” prices to be available at time of delivery of frame. Prices should start at 130$ for a reasonable quality and i have seen at $299.00 (was priced at $599.00 normally) for great quality.

this frame will go into production 100%, now is your chance to save BIG cause once i have the frame in stock all ready to go as a turn key product you will not have a chance at the prices listed below,,,make no mistake this will be a high end market product with a much higher price tag.

you will be able to use any combo of batteries you choose,as you can see by the pic there is 72v15ah worth of headway cells,,, our aim is to create great range/speed combination, big tires and disk brakes of course while keeping a more or less standard bike look to allow riding anywhere a bike can go.NUFF said for now,,,.

as you can see there is now a cover that will surround the front and rear part of the frame where the batteries are located which give the bike a BEAUTIFUL streamlined look,THE PLASTIC COVERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE FRAME AND I WILL HAVE THOSE PRICES SOON,,,IT SHOULD BE REASONABLE,AND I WILL POST THAT IN A FEW DAYS WHEN THAT PRICING COMES THROUGH.

here are some specs:

FEATURES:
Front compartment for cells accommodation
Built-in lugguage rack
Front suspension
Disk brakes
Compatible with most popular bicycle accessories
Maximum rear wheel size 26’’ X 2’’ 24" x 3"
Maximum front wheel size 24’’ X 3’’ or 26’’ X 2’’ (if using suspension fork)

For all those ordering a frame we will offer headway cells at great prices too low to print here.

high end charger and BMS prices here: http://www.ebikedeal.com/lifepo4.htm

for those that are interested here is what you can expect, im making arrangements for great rims and tires at very reasonable prices,,,front fork with shocks, full disk brake sets and lifepo4 batteries that will be a perfect compliment to this frame,,,,all this will be available for this model of bike so no need to shop around for different sources,,,,or you can simply just buy the frame,,,its whatever you choose,,,,of course it goes without saying HS and HT motors and clyte controllers will be available for this bike mounted in great rims with 11g spokes.all will be done to make this the "ultimate one stop kit". :mrgreen:

cost for frame only $600.00price slash 350$,,,the rest will be up to you as to what you want in terms of front fork,batteries,controllers etc,etc....

new rules on pricing:now it is not a deposit,,,at this price 350.00$ is to be paid in full it does not include 50$ shipping costs from china,,,delivery to your home will be extra.

I want this frame to go into production so i need to see weather or not there is a true need or interest in this,,,so this is what im prepared to do, i will manufacture this frame in 30 days even if i have no takers that are willing to take the chance at prepaying the 350.00$,,,,so that means i will make the complete investment,,but before i do this i need to see if there is a market for this frame so here is the chicken clause,,,

The Chicken Clause:ok so you do not have faith, yet u do wish you could have a frame like this,but you have to see the finished product in a real picture completed with all accessories and hear that it rides great. no problem,,,if i see just 25 to 50 people send in 50$ deposits this frame will go to manufacture .you will not have to pay until bike is landed and ready to be delivered to your home.by not prepaying the whole frame in advance your cost will in fact be 450$ -minus deposit,,,it does not include 50$ shipping costs from china,,, can be paid at time of delivery and will not exceed that price.

The Super Duper Chicken Clause: you want this frame but your just too chicken to gamble 50$,,,ok for you 25$ same rules as above but $550.00-minus deposit of course, to purchase frame and it does not include 50$ shipping costs from china,,, can be paid at time of delivery and will not exceed that price.

what is the time to receive the frame? we hope manufacturing of the moulds will begin on april 1st and be ready 30 days later,,,then 20 days for plant to build bike then 30 to 40 days to be shipped in from china.

can i become a distributer?: if you meet the criteria you will be given option to become a distributor of this great product,,,criteria includes being able to assemble the bikes to clients needs and being able to hold stock of product.

what do i get for the 365.00$? you get the frame as pictured (there maybe variations to the finished frame from the CAD renderings) all size specs to be posted soon,and.all accessories,tires rims brakes,motor controller etc are NOT INCLUDED,,,but all accessories will be available to be bought with the frame shipping will be available direct from USA to clients in USA via FED EX ,,,and shipping will be available to Canadian clients direct from Canada.

what will the frame be made of?: it will be 6061 alloy aluminium,,,every material has advantages and disadvantages,,,elasticity of chromoly is better than 6061 however it is prone to rusting and gets fatigue in the end.
FACTS:
6061 alloy: the elasticity and strength will be pretty close to chromoly after THERMAL TREATMENT

Chromoly is heavier than 6061

6061 will not fatigue,,,engineers have discussed and calculated the strength of this frame and it is well suited for this project.if you intend to go motocross and take 20 foot jumps then this frame is not for you,,,if you intend to treat this bike with the respect it deserves it should serve you for life.

This company works and specializes in the manufacturing of bike frames of all kinds not to mention some major brand names.

weight of frame?of course we will not know until completed but it will be in the 7 to 12kg range.(i will update soon as to a more accurate weight)

what color will it be painted,,,not sure yet but expect it to be either a dark navy blue or red.will have pics of exact color in a few weeks.

about the payments:in the end you are guaranteed to receive the frame or money will be returned.

about the company producing this frame:
the company im working with is ISO certified and will not and cannot release a bike unless deemed road worthy,,,so anybody that thinks for one second that the bike is going to fall apart like a pile of dust better think again,,,this company manufactures huge amounts of bike frames(1,000,000 (million)per yr is not uncommon, and has a state of the art facility with equipment that will make your head spin.not to mention an engineering team that knows a thing or two about bike design.and a great paint finishing plant.

i for one would buy it in a heart beat as i know what i want in an e-bike and this is the one that meets the ultimate criteria,,,great range,great power and speed and maneuverability. 25 to 50 people show me that their ready to buy this and i will invest the money to make this happen...all deposits will be returned if this frame does not get manufactured,,,however they will lose the money if it gets manufactured, so in the end you can simply re-sell the frame ,,,,(delivery costs to the persons home not included as well as taxes if applicable)

for those who do not know me here is my crystalyte stuff for sale viewtopic.php?f=31&t=26500 and here is our new website: http://www.ebikedeal.com

some other info
as you can see we made major design changes to the frame and the reasons for this are valid indeed,,,i got my shipment of headways 2 or 3 months ago maybe 4,,,ive lost count and im too tired to check my records right now,,,,and i have to say i was shocked at the performance these cells offered especially the fact i have been using the APM to adjust my amps to the controller.

i thought before i received the cells that i would need a minimum of 72v30ah worth of cells to get to my magic 100km range mark (60miles) and as it turns out i only need 72v15ah and that is more than enough to meet my long range needs,,,right now i have 24 cells on my bike to give me 72v15ah and it all fits in the V part of my frame and the bike is very agile,,,i can zoom around in and out of tight places as if no batteries were on the bike,,,unlike when i had the batteries in the rear part hanging on both sides in my saddle bags which needless to say was a bit unstable.
So long story short below are pics of what I believe to be a very smart looking sleek bike that has more to offer in terms of usability,Range and speed/power,,,easily conquers hills such as over passes on highways and easily goes to speeds of 45 to 50kms with the amps adjusted to 16 amps on the apm, while getting an astounding no less than 70kms and possible 80kms range,,,the most I have gone on one trip so far is 60kms and the battery bars did not budge even at full throttle,,,at 48v15ah (16 cells) I have done 50kms and then I hired the amps to 25 and drove a few minutes more and then the bars started to go to 75%,,,,I have very little doubt had I stayed at 16amps I would have easily gone to 60 and maybe even 70kms before 80% DOD. At 48v15ah with the controller set to 16amps I easily reach speeds of 40 and 45 km per hr. im 165lbs. if I did that with 16cells I imagine that at 24 cells I will easily surpass 100kms range at 14amps and maybe even 16amps.
Another great aspect about this frame is that the battery pack is designed to easily be removed by unplugging just one plug and removing just 2 allen key screws to remove one of the 2 retaining bars and voila,,,you can easily bring in your batteries to charge indoors and if you live in an apartment you have the choice of either locking up the frame outdoors or actually carry it indoors if need be.
Another discovery I have made,,,I have changed the tires on my bike from skinny racing tires 700c X 1 3/8 to big fat 2” tires and they very nicely absorb all the bumps and small potholes we all encounter riding around the city,,,this frame will accommodate 24” x 3” tires so the ride will be that much softer eliminating the need for a rear mono shock and at the same time mimic an almost 26” tire size in diameter.
So for all who are in the frame buy right now and still want in for this new re-designed frame then great,,,for all those that wish to opt out then I can only say sorry if I disappointed you,,,but in the end I feel this frame to be the best all around most convenient Ebike to be offered on the market today.
For those that feel that this is an improvement and want in on this buy then simply email me at EbikeDeal@hotmail.com and you will be added to the list.
At this point we are moving full steam ahead to go to manufacture,,, In the end those that may have second thoughts and opt out at the last second, do not worry as you will not be held to any commitments ,,,the idea of having the list is just to see the general interest and in the end im sure most people who signed on will participate. You can always opt to buy the frame when it is on the market and not just a CAD design,,,rest assured you will only end up paying double or triple what you would have paid here and I will be very happy to sell you as many as you want. :mrgreen:

thanks
Max Kogan
http://www.ebikedeal.com/
Last edited by maxwell65 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:46 am, edited 16 times in total. View post history.
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Postby sabb » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Max if I end up your best bid on the 5404 I will be coming to Montreal to pick up and save the shipping for both wheels.
as soon as you let me know I will send via paypal.

Stephen
sabb
10 W
10 W

Re: ebike frame

Postby deepfraught » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Late to see this thread, but original post has been wiped... keen to know the state of play.
Recreational: BBSHD 100mm on fat bike through a Rohloff XL, soft programming gentle on the hub, pedal only and long range capable.
Civil duty: Corratec 29er Diamond Trekking Bosch Performance Line 400Wh Alfine 8sp, auxiliary battery port.
History: Front hub SS 200W, China E-mtb 200W, 3x A2B Metros, Commuter Booster beta, 2.4kW d/s w/DD kit, MAC 1.5kW road/flatbar 1250Wh EM3EV frame batt, BBS02 750W d/s MTB 1250Wh frame batt. All sold (except A2B Metros).
deepfraught
1 kW
1 kW

Postby ohzee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:00 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37530

Is that not the new/old post ?

Id say it looks very interesting.
ohzee
10 MW
10 MW

Postby deepfraught » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:05 am

I see, that's a different thread to this one, created today. PS: brilliant opportunity for ES-ers :)
Recreational: BBSHD 100mm on fat bike through a Rohloff XL, soft programming gentle on the hub, pedal only and long range capable.
Civil duty: Corratec 29er Diamond Trekking Bosch Performance Line 400Wh Alfine 8sp, auxiliary battery port.
History: Front hub SS 200W, China E-mtb 200W, 3x A2B Metros, Commuter Booster beta, 2.4kW d/s w/DD kit, MAC 1.5kW road/flatbar 1250Wh EM3EV frame batt, BBS02 750W d/s MTB 1250Wh frame batt. All sold (except A2B Metros).
deepfraught
1 kW
1 kW

Postby maxwell65 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

hi all,

i posted a brand new post for this thread as it is ready to go to manufacture,,, i will post all buyers (that give their permission of course) on that thread,,,plus a lot of people were becoming confused reading all comments on this thread.so here is in fact the new and final thread of which all updates will be posted ,,,, viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37530
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Re: E-bike frame!NOW TAKING ORDERS!Distributors Wanted

Postby Willow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm

whilst there is still no proof of concept - Caveat Emptor (Buyer beware).
Willow
10 kW
10 kW

Postby maxwell65 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

ok initial prospects look very good so far i have 10 people that are signing on to buy a frame and perhaps some distribution partners,i will post the user names of the people that are in the buy,,i just wrote to all of them to get their permission to place their user names here. all will be sent notice when the frame will be ready to go to manufacture and only at that point will they be required to send in their payments or deposits.

I have written a distributor proposal offer and that will be sent to all participants in the buy.it is a ground floor opportunity to make some extra cash and maybe even become rich. :mrgreen:

thanks to all
max
anyone with any questions are always welcome to call me or write ebikedeal@hotmail.com
450-681-1913 Canada
954-957-5141 USA

here are the people that are signed on(so far) to purchase a frame,,
special note: we are also arranging a group buy for Australia which is at the bottom of the list here,,,so all aussies welcome as the shipping will be direct to your country.
anyone wanting to try to arrange at least ten people in their countries to buy a frame are welcome to join in and i will place the names here. shipping can be arranged direct to your country at a good rate provided you have around 10 participants or more,,,of course i can arrange for single shipments but it will be expensive.

moonshine
sabb
tavernier5
green machine
Fred
oatnet
Davec
W.lum
Micheal E.
Yves P.
Jeff K.
Jeff E.
Finn
Orlando M.
Matthew S (2 frames)
Sam S.
cal3thousand
ryan K
Chris E (3 frames) Thanks Chris! nice talkin with you on the phone
William S
Dave K
Robert P
Cody k
Patrick O
Colin G

Australian buy:
Rob D
Last edited by maxwell65 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 15 times in total. View post history.
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Re: Chrystalyte Motors, Ready to ship!Controllers $150!

Postby SPIRTE » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi Maxwell!

I would like to buy the Crystalyte 5303 rear motor. What will the cost with shippment to Russia, Krasnoyarsk?
SPIRTE
1 µW
1 µW

Re: Chrystalyte Motors, Ready to ship!Controllers $150!

Postby Kirk » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi Max:
How much for a 5304, 72 Volt 18 FET 50A kit (Everything) shipped to 62656-2520 and could you recommend a good place to buy 12 G. spokes? ebike.ca has sets of 13 G. spokes for sale at a reasonable price, will 13 G. work? Looks like I would also need a cruise control and reverse switch(s)

Happy Trails
Kirk
Stable:
05 Catrike Road (Yellow), 20" 48V 1000W GM hub motor,12s24Ah Lipo batt.
12 Catrike Expedition (Candy Purple), 18s32Ah Lipo batt. Lyen 18 FET low RDS controller, C'Lyte HS3540 hub motor, CA-SA, Mueller Bros. Windwrap XT fairing, Terra Cycle Cargo Monster extension. Still evolving, should be interesting by next Spring.
2011 Roll Over America tour, 50 Velomobiles, 5000 Km, 24 days, Portland, OR-Washington DC, July 28th-August 24th 2011, damn I was tired after that.
Kirk
100 W
100 W

Postby maxwell65 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 am

the 5404 and 5403's have arrived and all is being sent out this week,,,were making deals on our standard stock so dont be shy to call and make a deal. http://www.ebikedeal.com/
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Postby Lemlux » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Maxwell:

Your Headway cell, plastic holder, and bus bar pricing looks competitively attractive. I imagine you will move a lot of inventory when it is available on or around 4/15.

When will your site post specs and manufacturer brand on the Headway BMS's? The 72V BMS relative price is particularly attractive. I note that one on-line supplier discontinued carrying SignaLabs BMS' for Headways during 2011 due to various performance issues in favor of a different brand with purportedly higher charging and discharge current handling capabilities.

Do your chargers have a final third stage pulsed charging step after the second stage constant voltage step? I think I want this third stage to reduce unwanted charging of the more-than-fully charged cells that are likely to be bled-off by the BMS during the balancing process.
Lemlux
100 W
100 W

Postby maxwell65 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Lemlux wrote:Maxwell:

Your Headway cell, plastic holder, and bus bar pricing looks competitively attractive. I imagine you will move a lot of inventory when it is available on or around 4/15.

When will your site post specs and manufacturer brand on the Headway BMS's? The 72V BMS relative price is particularly attractive. I note that one on-line supplier discontinued carrying SignaLabs BMS' for Headways during 2011 due to various performance issues in favor of a different brand with purportedly higher charging and discharge current handling capabilities.

Do your chargers have a final third stage pulsed charging step after the second stage constant voltage step? I think I want this third stage to reduce unwanted charging of the more-than-fully charged cells that are likely to be bled-off by the BMS during the balancing process.

the chargers are specifically tailored for the headways and i believe they are 3 stages,,,i will have to confirm this.
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Postby maxwell65 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

where up to 11 people!
now its 16 people!

ok,19 frames and counting :D
were up to 22 frames
Last edited by maxwell65 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

Postby ohzee » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm

how many do you need to put this into production ? Would love to see this built does look like a nice ebike.
ohzee
10 MW
10 MW

Postby teklektik » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:13 am

In the current design the forward Headways are retained by horizontal (metal) straps that work by contacting the cell cylinder bodies. This does not afford direct support to the plastic end spacers that provide structural form to the pack and it seems that the cylinder insulation will quickly wear away leading to battery shorts. There also seem to be slots for some polyester straps or big zip ties, but I'm not sure I fully understand how they are intended to be used (notably the slots in the battery box aft of the seat tube).

Unfortunately, the single rendering does not appear to portray entire the battery packaging scheme - a description or illustration of the complete intended retaining strategy for full and partial compliments of Headways (both 40152 and 38120) in each compartment would be helpful.
Visit Grin Technologies at www.ebikes.ca
Build Thread: 2WD Yuba Mundo V4
teklektik
1 GW
1 GW

Postby maxwell65 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 pm

teklektik wrote:In the current design the forward Headways are retained by horizontal (metal) straps that work by contacting the cell cylinder bodies. This does not afford direct support to the plastic end spacers that provide structural form to the pack and it seems that the cylinder insulation will quickly wear away leading to battery shorts. There also seem to be slots for some polyester straps or big zip ties, but I'm not sure I fully understand how they are intended to be used (notably the slots in the battery box aft of the seat tube).

Unfortunately, the single rendering does not appear to portray entire the battery packaging scheme - a description or illustration of the complete intended retaining strategy for full and partial compliments of Headways (both 40152 and 38120) in each compartment would be helpful.

hi,
were up to 16 people and counting,,,your concerns are of course valid,but everyone here understands,or should understand that since this will be a first manufacturing run,all the kinks will be worked out,by no means are we intending to place the batteries "Bare" without anti conductive materials,,,since this is an educated or "informed" forum,the members here understand this,or at least i hope they do,,,this frame for all intents and purposes will be released as a kit frame designed to be built up by hobbyist's who know how to assemble their battery packs to be safe without fear of short circuits. then of course there will be the people who will buy this frame ready to go,for them it will be built to the safest standards expected on any ready to ride store bought Ebike.at $350.00 this frame is a steal as it will retail for no less than $600.00 when it is released to the retail market,not including anything,,,just the bare frame.
maxwell65
100 W
100 W

PreviousNext

Return to Items for Sale - New