Thanks guys!

It's a nice welcome back.

Jeremy

Jeremy Harris said:
Thanks guys!

It's a nice welcome back.

Jeremy

Woot!! Jeremy moderator too!!! Woot!!!

Two great guys added to the team of ES slaves. :)

Aww shucks. :) All I really do is say over and over not to buy crap kits from ebay.

dogman said:
Aww shucks. :) All I really do is say over and over not to buy crap kits from ebay.

That's no small achievement, IMHO. I came within a whisker of doing that myself several times, and you saved me from that disaster. Plus I must have asked myself the "LiPo Rules" at least a dozen times by now. Seeing it in your .sig has been great.

Ypedal said:

Hey dudes, THANKS for the good word!

"code" = "ebike", too. :shock: :shock:

Ypedal said:
You beat me to it :lol:
I was thinking that was quotable!

~KF

Congrats to the new blue and thanks to the others as well. I have been there it is an endless and often thankless task to keep things running smooooothly in the forums. I appreciate you all very much.

The light blue ROCKS! I hear "Low Rider" every time I see it. Super-Mega-Ultra Congrats dogman!

BTW, Perhaps John in CR should also be made a guru. Man, the number times he's tried so hard to explain motor theory to me, only to have it dribble out the other ear unabsorbed by my tired gray cells. What little I know, at least half of it he pounded into me personaly.

Like me, he never asked for it?

CONGRATS DOGMAN! 8)
When I first came here a while back, and I was thinking about going lipo, you certainly made lipo look a lot more like a battery then a bomb. Guess who's running lipo confidently?
ME :mrgreen:
Have a good one

dogman said:
when i started, i thought you were the us dealer for ping

hehe. just kidding. :lol: you were one of the gentle kind souls that welcomed me to the forum and gave good solid advice, and i've seen you do it for hundreds. perhaps thousands? and to think each how each noob has gotten into it, and spread the hobby/sport/passion, thems no small potatoes.

so my hats off to you, ambassador. :D

i'm still pissed you weren't given credit for that death race with the flag waving mishap! :evil:

Just a note to clarify, the Guru status was meant to be a method of giving access to the Technical Reference Area to those who we trust to write accurate information, it has turned into a status symbol ( i am not saying this is bad in any way.. just worth mention ) ..

That said, i do totally give Dogman a big pat on the back and a virtual pitcher of beer for all the help and posts he's contributed over the years.. 8) .. it's members like this that make the forum a great place to visit every day ! :D

Nicely done dogman/Jeremy!! I've got more that my fair bit of good advice from the both of you, look forward to having you watching over the forums!
I've not posted for a while, been busy with school and the new(ish) baby... Glad to be back though and summer is coming which for me means E-bike season! :D

Anyways congratulations!

Dogman...jeremy... Kingfish... I always wondered why you were not blue... I will not say congrats, i will say: at last!

Back