A day at the bike Factory

Thud

1 MW
hehe..a day in my work shop LOL!
http://vimeo.com/39401575#

I loved that video and can appreciate that, since Ive worked in a few metal shops here and there.
Will pass on the chemical and heat treat department L O L .

Thanks

That was an awesome video!

Watching that reminded me of the way everyone used to ride bikes years ago. When I was a small boy I lived a few hundred yards from the entrance to the Martin Baker ejection seat factory. A few minutes after the hooter sounded to announce the end of the day shift, hundreds of people on bikes would come streaming out of the factory gates and down our road, like a horde of locusts.

Don't know if it was the same in other parts of the world, but here pretty much everyone rode bikes to work in the 1950's and early 60's, as cars were expensive and fuel (along with food and other luxury goods) was still rationed here for around ten years or so after the war.

Love the way it's all done so skilfully, thanks for the video thud

what a great video! Thanks for sharing!

And here is a modern day factory of one of the largest bicycle manufactures in Europe that not only took over Raleigh which is seen in Thud's video, but also electric bike frame makers Kalkhoff and Focus (both use Panasonic drive system)

[youtube]obSBgePauHU[/youtube]

Cool vid.
This is another cool one I came across a while back when I started looking into making my own frames.
Some of you might struggle to understand Guy Martin :lol:

[youtube]mlIYEdRFQu4[/youtube]

Back