Keywin E-bike Lab Parameter Designer Software Manual-ver 1.2

Thanks. Can you see a maker's name or perhaps a model number designation. At first glance, this does not look like an Infineon based controller. The board is filled with components where Infineons tend to be more sparse. I have a couple of photos here:

http://ebikerider.blogspot.com/2011/07/changing-case-of-lyens-controller.html

I can't seem to find any manufacturer info.

Attached a picture of the backside of the mainboard.

On the controller casing it says:
"Controller for brushless motor: ACZ120112
CE: SHEM01011014901
EBC-KTCO67C BST-LSG12039001"

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpg
    IMG_4827.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 13,983
I don't recognize it, however someone here must know more about this controller!

electraflyit said:
Or is there a version that will program both?
There's one already:
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27927&start=225#p607217

To Mowolar:
You can not program it with Keywin´s software, but you can do some modification when you connect those contacts to GND:
X - regeneration
Q - cruise control
A3 - brake or switch on side stand on the scooter (throttle is in function just after release)

Hi guys,

I just bought my controller, and was hoping to get this software setup for programming in the future.
Unfortunately, when I download any of the files in the first post, then try and unzip them,
WinRAR says that the archive is corrupt, :| and I can't do anything with them :cry:
Does anyone know a reliable link to download this from?

Thanks in advance, Tom.

DALBYNATOR said:
Hi guys,

I just bought my controller, and was hoping to get this software setup for programming in the future.
Unfortunately, when I download any of the files in the first post, then try and unzip them,
WinRAR says that the archive is corrupt, :| and I can't do anything with them :cry:

Thanks in advance, Tom.

I don't have the software (not sure which one of the previously linked versions you mean), but sometimes I have problems downloading files in one browser but it is fine when downloaded using a different one.
One reason can be that if you get a bad download on the first attempt your browser may use your cached copy rather than download again so you keep getting the same faulty file even though you think that your downloading again. You can either empty the browser cache or force your browser to redownload, ignoring your previously downloaded copy.
It can also sometimes be a corrupt copy in your internet service providers cache- forcing a redownload may make the server redownload too- if it doesn't then download it a friends computer and email it to yourself or put it on a usb drive.

good luck

DALBYNATOR said:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance, Tom.

I had the same problems, try this source (pick the appropriate version, and scroll to the bottom) : http://www.ebike-solutions.de/de/Shop/Controller/Programmierkabel

I had success with the driver files from the EB2xx, not EB3xx. The software itself seems OK in both cases.

Cheers,
Torben

Has anyone had issues programming Infineon controllers like the EB309 with this software? I got a brand new EB309 and set the current limit to 28 battery amps (which means you select 14amps on the programming screen). It worked fairly well, and the peak current I got was 31amps - close enough. Then I tried to dial it down and set it to 24amps, but it peaked at 13amps! I kept raising it and retrying a bit higher and wouldn't pull more than about 13amps. Not until I set it to 48amps (24 on the screen) did it pull 25amps peak.

Sometimes on my Eb312, the limit fluctuates, some days 24amps, some days 26amps. But this above issue is really annoying to be off that much. What is going on? Is 25amps actually 25 on the programming screen for some controllers? But remember, at first time programming it, it was pretty close.

All I know is, if i set the amps at 40 I see 40+. That depends on the block time .1 or.5 will change the peak draw.

If I set it to 20 amps thinking it's half of what I want I get 20 and a lame ride. 20 amps on 15s LiPo with a MAC 8t is like my old CUTE 128's on 48v LiFePo's.

So you are saying, when I set the battery current at 60 amps I should see 120!? Bye Bye MAC.

All I know is I see what I set it at or close. This is peak or MAX AMPS on the CA.
Maybe running a CA-DP is differant that a CA-SA. I run a SA.

Dan

Interesting. I run a CA DP and the peak amps on it are way more than the peak amps on my Turnigy watt meter, when riding my 9c. On my Mac, they are only about 20% higher on the CA. The CA peak amps don't seem to mean anything to me, as it must be only for a millisecond and you don't actually notice the power and don't see a matching wattage for it. Peak amps on the Turnigy seem to correlate well with performance.

Up until the last week, I was riding a 12.5 battery amp setting on the programming screen, and getting about 25amps peak on the Turnigy. (I'll pull that the entire way up a steep hill, so it's real). But now on the new EB309, it's all wacky and seems to be a 1:1 ratio for programming amps.

Update: After reading the first page, I think the reason for the above is due to selecting a different board - EB309 vs EB312.

Differant boards will throw off the controller. I tried a 6 fet on 12 fet setting and all it did was shut down. Did the opposite and the 12 fet set to 6 fet and it was so weak i couldn't belive it.

I don't look at the peak draw much unless I set the current high and am riding WOT for a longer time.

I did learn gear motors like less amps both battery and phase and DD's like the opposite. The Mac 8t on 40 amp/ 90phase is stronger than my 9x7 9C at 65 and 210. Both on the same bike, no changes other than the controller. Same battery, tires and such.

I still wish we could get tha actual factory settings before changing them. Got screen shots from Keywin for 6/9/12 fet. They showed 100% throttle in all positions but untill I flashed the controller it had a 3 speed setting using a momontary switch to change speeds.
And the amp settings were not at all possible. the 12 fet was set lower than the 9 and the 6was wrong too.

Why can't we read the setting, some way?

Dan

got cable for programming Lyen controller...found keywin software....transmitted got regen now...BUT power cuts out around 30-35 mph only seems to happen with full throttle get power surges if I back up on throttle just a bit it stops......any suggestions? :?: not sure if I did something wrong??? was going close to 50 before I downloaded keywin

ElizabethKerker said:
Are you looking for cheap and full top quality products? here we provide you with spam. Please delete my posts and ban me.
Can anyone see what I changed? It's subtle so you may need to look carefully :wink:

Hello,

I purchased this controller but I can't see anywhere to plug it to my computer:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/High-temperature-cut-BLDC-72V-1000W-18-mosfet-sine-wave-controller-brushless-motor-controller-make-to/937734_1831500711.html

Any idea how to do that?

My regen is set to minimum and I'd like to have the highest value possible for regen.

Thanks

cwah said:
Hello,

I purchased this controller but I can't see anywhere to plug it to my computer:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/High-temperature-cut-BLDC-72V-1000W-18-mosfet-sine-wave-controller-brushless-motor-controller-make-to/937734_1831500711.html

Any idea how to do that?

My regen is set to minimum and I'd like to have the highest value possible for regen.

Thanks
Where does it say programmable- I couldn't find it.

High temperature cut 72V 1000W 18 mosfet sinusoidal wave controller/brushless motor speed controller make to order G-K117
Could be wrong but I think it says it all in the last 3 words. MADE TO ORDER.

Yes, it's programable. By the factory.

Sure hope I'm wrong. Would love to try one, but than again, I like to be able to adjust it when I need to.

Dan

Hi I tried to D/load and open the Zip files in the first post of this thread and they seem to be corrupted
I tried to repair them with zip repair pro but it shows that some of the files are potentially unfixable :(
Would you mind please re zipping them and uploading them again. So I can have a go at changing the parameters of my controller

Thanks in advance

Jason

好厉害的技术
What a great technique

Back