Lock is in the hospital, was in a coma

spinningmagnets said:
As soon as you are able to read this, Lock, know that there are many friends thinking about you. I believe you'll need a trike for your recovery, right?...

lets keep hopin and pray in for LOcK,he is a good guy and YUUUP...trike is a good idea!

any one got one fer sale...i will buy it forum...

I love him ...he ha helped me so much,anonymously,,,,good guy.....fell on the stairs....

and is daughter's are so lost....lets help him and more importantly his twin daughters...man e needs usnow when he cant speak!!!!!!

I love reading all his posts. I learn so much from all the links he posts!!!

Lock , Please come back, we need you here!

I'm a member and just read the private members discussion area and there is some good news. The most recent post from family members indicates the doctors are optimistic but recovery will take some time. He is no longer in ICU.

Thanks for the update. Please forward our wishes for a rapid recovery.

Prayers are useless, contacting the family to see if any help is needed would be more useful. Do they know how to check his workshop to make sure batteries aren't over charging?

Lessss said:
Prayers are useless, contacting the family to see if any help is needed would be more useful. Do they know how to check his workshop to make sure batteries aren't over charging?

LESSESE YOU A.A//ASMART MR...MAN...FROM AFRR....

LEEESSSCE-PT...YA PEDDLE YA E-BIKE....evr lost n space....?

Aww man. Hate to hear about good people having hard times. Hope he's going to be ok.

rscamp said:
I'm a member and just read the private members discussion area and there is some good news. The most recent post from family members indicates the doctors are optimistic but recovery will take some time. He is no longer in ICU.

Thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear he's out of ICU. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that Lock makes a full recovery.

Wish the best recovery possible for Lock and 'hope he's back to post interesting info soon!

met him once at a group meeting....damn good man..i really liked him...Lock,get well soon and i will let you ride my woody :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

bigmoose said:
Could someone quote the relevant parts out of the Toronto Electric Riders Association who has access?

Is Lock an older gent, or did the carpeting come loose or something?

Either way all the best to Lock, wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. If someone PM's me his real name and room number, I'll send him a note from all of us via postal mail.

Lock is not an old person but I would call him and old soul. Here is the mailing info, I don't have a prognosis update.

Cards and Best Wishes to Mr. xxx yyy , Room zzz St. Michaels Hospital, 30 Bond St. Toronto, Ontario.M5B1W8. Patient info at 416-864-5454. Lock has no phone as Lock is in the Trauma Unit. I wish Lock a speedy recovery . from this severe fall.

Doug

Mod Edit: I took Lock's real name and room number out of this post. Best to PM Fast Eddie for this info. I'll get a card tomorrow and send it out from all of us on ES. I'll post a picture of it and try to sign if with everyone who sent wishes on this thread. bigMoose

Heal up Lock. Nothing more embarrassing than mixing it with busy traffic incident-free, solo-climbing a difficult crag, or putting in fast laps of a race track, only to trip over and hit your head.

Like Lock, I'm also in the 'no prayers thanks' camp, but I'm pretty confident he really appreciates them :D .

I hope you're feeling better soon buddy!

Here is the insert for Lock's card. Wifey is getting the card, so I don't know how "manly" it is going to be. But I am putting this inside it and mailing it tomorrow morning.
IMG_0731 (800 x 600).jpg
IMG_0730 (800 x 600).jpg

Just came across this - Lock, really sorry to hear of your injury, I hope that you recover quickly and fully so you can get back to the stupid stuff we love to do. :mrgreen:

-JD

bigmoose said:
Here is the insert for Lock's card. Wifey is getting the card, so I don't know how "manly" it is going to be. But I am putting this inside it and mailing it tomorrow morning.
That's very nice, Moose. Thank you.

Back