Viewing post history: Re: Converting a hubmotor to a middrivemotor

This page shows all versions of the post, starting with the most current version.
Viewing post history
This page shows all versions of the post, starting with the most current version.

Current post: Re: Converting a hubmotor to a middrivemotor

Postby spinningmagnets » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Brilliant! I've thought in the past (based on other builders inputs) that the outrunner inside the geared hubs was a great size for BB-drive. I haven't had the time or money to play with one, and based on the pics you've posted, you are just the builder for the job!

One of the reasons this is a great idea is that the cell_man MAC geared hubs can be had in 5 different Kv's.

edit: heres the ES list of geared hubs viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4892

MAC
8FUN Bafang
BMC
Fusin
Tongxin
Ananda/Cute Q128
MXUS
eZee
Golden Motor MBG36
Edited by spinningmagnets on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:53 pm.
spinningmagnets
100 GW
100 GW

Revision 1: Re: Converting a hubmotor to a middrivemotor

Brilliant! I've thought in the past (based on other builders inputs) that the outrunner inside the geared hubs was a great size for BB-drive. I haven't had the time or money to play with one, and based on the pics you've posted, you are just the builder for the job!

One of the reasons this is a great idea is that the cell_man MAC geared hubs can be had in 5 different Kv's.
Edited by spinningmagnets on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm.
spinningmagnets
100 GW
100 GW

Original post: Re: Converting a hubmotor to a middrivemotor

One of the reasons this is a great idea is that the cell_man MAC geared hubs can be had in 5 different kV's.
spinningmagnets
100 GW
100 GW

Return to E-Bike Non-hub Motor Drives