Docnjoj out for a winter ride

docnjoj

1 GW
This is what we look like when it is 50 degrees with a 15 mph wind. Bundled up!IMG_0403.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 756
:mrgreen: super nice rides...trikes are safe and fun when the weather turns cold, I always feel safe on my trike and super vulnerable on my ebike, esp when turning corners, thanks for the pics :D

Hey Knoxie been a long time!
@Fingers
I'm wearing neoprene shoe booties. My feets get cold 'cause they stick out in front. Beards help with face protection. :D
otherDoc

knoxie said:
:mrgreen: super nice rides...trikes are safe and fun when the weather turns cold, I always feel safe on my trike and super vulnerable on my ebike, esp when turning corners, thanks for the pics :D
Yeah the trikes are really stabile and drivers seem to notice us better. That said with the blind old bats who drive at night around here we only do daylight riding.
otherDoc

arkmundi said:
Thanks for the pics. Those the ebikes with the A123 AMP20 batteries you built?
Mine has the A123 pack. Joyce is still using a parallel Ping 10AH with 6 parallel Fatpacks. The parallel really reduces the stress on these old cells. Her bike had to tow mine after my old 20 ah Ping failed last week. We had to go 5 miles, 1.5 up a 4% hill. The old Ping (3.5 years old) finally had to be retired at only 8AH. I might fix it but them again I will probably start on a second pack for Joyce from A123 and agniusm's 12S kit.
otherDoc

Back