osnpower battery 48v 20ah review

The way you handeld the mixup only makes me more willing to do business with you :)

I do business within the same industry, even with some of your compeditors...yes even the state owned ones (you know who im talking about)
........All i can say is if everyone in the industry handled such issues as you have id be throwing allot more money around instead of continually second guess who is out to decive.

I value your service, but the ES forums might not be the best use of your energy :cry:

no problem Lan, you did a good job presenting the products.

since it is free to be on the internet a lot people feel it is ok to be abusive and unrealistic when they say things on the internet. it is part of being anonymous and most people are pretty insensitive to others when they post up stuff.

we are glad to have you here, once more people start buying your stuff then you can help out if can just keep them up to date on what your company sells.

you haven't done anything abusive either so it is unfair they have tried to blame you as though you had deliberately misled them . i don't see that as having happened the way they pictured it and i don't think anyone will ever see any difference in the source of the cells.

What's wrong with the name Bob ? This is upsetting. I do like Nancy as April I have not seen pictures of her yet would need to see her smile to better understand. So no problem with Nancy.

Lan,

The battery suppliers with the best reputations are the ones who deliver reliable products and provide excellent customer support. Price is not the primary mover, believe it or not.

Your manufacturing manager should review your ads for accuracy on a periodic basis.. He would know better than you the actual specs and battery details.

Expecting other peoples cultures to follow the same rules of etiquette and business, i made that mistake, to my own demise, recently.

Best to learn about the culture, there's close to 1.5 billion people in China so we're in the minority, i have Chinese friends i put more trust in than most others.
Like anywhere else, some individuals in certain places, will be looser with being true than others.
Generally, were all monkeys trying to grab the most peanuts.

sorry I didn't started it but once we talk about .
sorry that it is so blunt and not politically correct but is true, true is ugly a lot of times.
You must not forget what breed this kind of attitudes and behavours.
What Chinese values were and are subjected to for over 40 years in PRC.
Why Taiwnese who are Chinese also are so different, why Hong Kong people are different , they are Chinese also.
they are different ,because they are NOT from system of oppresion.
You miss one BIG factor:
COMMUNIST SYSTEM based on Soviet model.
You cannot look at people of China that they are outside of that system.
They were subjected to commununism for so many years.
that is environment in which they had been born,schooled,worked.
I came from comumunism myself and I am not Chinese but I understand them very well.
Does it matter communism in China evolves into sort of market communism , but millions and millions of Chinese were and still are subjets to such system.
That systems tought individual things like indefference,lack of sensitivity for others, lack of moral values.
Inhumane to the bone.

a quick google
hope you don't mind april
i think you find this it the lovely nancy /Peng, Lan
and how about that smile :D

Attachments

• 60x60.jpg
    60x60.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,722
Looking back i can see how that could get a negative spin :oops: depending on the interpretation.
megacycle said:
Expecting other peoples cultures to follow the same rules of etiquette and business, i made that mistake, to my own demise, recently.
What i meant was i was doing some business recently and didnt get paid for a section of a contract.
I should have been more corteous and not got irrate, as the tendency is where i'm from, ended up was an oversight of both of us, their email had a limit and i didnt know they hadnt recieved my work :roll: .
It was a blanket statement about the world in general.

megacycle said:
Best to learn about the culture, there's close to 1.5 billion people in China so we're in the minority, i have Chinese friends i put more trust in than most others.
Like anywhere else, some individuals in certain places, will be looser with being true than others.
Generally, were all monkeys trying to grab the most peanuts.
Like anywhere else in the world and
Most others, as in my other friends.
Meant everybody everywhere is manipulating trying to get more than the next.

Clearer phew.

Hi Everybody,
Lan/Nancy/April here.
Thank you for all of your kind and encouraging words and good suggestions, I got it.
I do appreciate ES forum, where I fell down but I learnt so much and got to know so many kind people.
Thank you to all. I will try my best to do better. :)

Hi There. I'm proud of you. Your where able to stand in there and work with ROG130. Then take the E.S. heat test. Hang in there.
We don't have many Battery suppliers who will help with products and have so many A123 choices Thanks.

agniusm said:
This whole relationship starts getting weird ...

Most of this thread is really weird. It's almost sounding like others want to praise people for, at best, making a mistake, and at worst, practicing deceptive marketing.

Can anybody tell me if osn power is a genuine seller? For all we know this review could be fake. I have heard that you have to be careful alibaba with some vendors but there are good vendors on alibaba. Im not saying osn power is fake but i like to be sure. THe photos on this battery review seem to have the background out of the picture and you cannot see what the environment the photos were taken in

chunder123 said:
Can anybody tell me if osn power is a genuine seller? For all we know this review could be fake. I have heard that you have to be careful alibaba with some vendors but there are good vendors on alibaba. Im not saying osn power is fake but i like to be sure. THe photos on this battery review seem to have the background out of the picture and you cannot see what the environment the photos were taken in

You just recently joined. Delve further into the search function and you will find a few 5+ page threads concerning OSN Power. From my own browsing, a few members here have purchased with satisfactory results. There was a discrepancy with one purchase and the quality of the USA cells. It was resolved between purchaser and vendor. What sets this company high on the goto list for batteries is it's use of A123 and free shipping for certain countries. Not a bad deal IMHO.

First Nancy is my friend. I believe Nancy as with a good heart and has a some cells of A123 20ah of different grades for sale for the bottom feeder's as I to be one.
So you bottom feeder's go buy ebay doj227 or ccc39 or devires or sangfest so you guys with your head up your south end get some fresh air.

I think next time I will try the New 32157 screw tops and make pos. end gaskets

The new and rude question's of the new reused new battery people just go dive in the dumpester's of old notebooks and old drill packs go forward.
For those who would like to go plug and play ???

ROG130 looking forward for you getting back on the road as my build was side lined for 4 months

Is 999zip999 drunk? or You don't speak english well? I have no clue what you are stating. If someone can translate what he is trying to communicate please do. I would like to buy a battery from them but this post from "zip a friend" is so nonsensical and at times this whole thread is odd to say the least. (Which should be my answer)

So you bottom feeder's go buy from ebay doj227 or ccc39 or devires or sangfest so you guys with your head up your south end get some fresh air.

Is from all the people that had problems getting A123 20 ah cells or batteries in the long past before others have invested time and money and lost.

Ping, cellman and other's battery suppliers don't answer question why ? Most all assssslow's demand a 100.00usd battery with no shipping cost ect. Go buy from MIT direct a usa company.

There are four different comments in one possssst ???? Cut the pie.

Stoney there been problems with people on E.S. who have stolen money from on E.S. members money... on group sales I can't inform you of all the past problems we have had with batteries and money. But to have a battery rep. on E.S. who would stick their neck out. Or go buy H.k. 4 out of 5 if lucky.

stoney said:
Is 999zip999 drunk? or You don't speak english well? I have no clue what you are stating. If someone can translate what he is trying to communicate please do. I would like to buy a battery from them but this post from "zip a friend" is so nonsensical and at times this whole thread is odd to say the least. (Which should be my answer)

The thread is odd indeed and 999zip999 does not make it clearer for sure. We bought some cells from OSN a while back as group buy, no problems there. If you want A123 20AH cells there is very little where you can get them from and OSN perhaps is most costly but one of those reliable sources for these cells.

I can't spell or type well, and yes Nancy is a personal friend of mine. I think she is being forth coming with OSN. She is not OSN and has stepped up to help open the world to chinesses batteries nobody has stouldup to all name calling and given answers. I love Ping and cellman, you go get them on here., Or treat my friend with respect. I will ask in her best judgement to not engage.

I got 25 cells from JRHolmes group buy and have two gone south so need two more one as back up Like Dogman said of H.K . get an extra pack or you dog meat's.
And a change to jump my friend Nancy who you will may have a change to or not to deal with ?
Yes I will ask her to leave and then tell me who is a battery Rep. from ? EIG ? Dikkheadsa that you OR. Go shot yourself in the foot again.

This thread is a ROG130 reveiw so start a new in the back thread or blow your gas somewhere elese.

Back