Lock is in the hospital, was in a coma

Lock, glad to see you back!!

Did you have trouble signing into your old account? Perhaps fechter can reset things for you if you contact him?

Great to have you again on the forum Lock ! :wink:

Doc

Cheers Lock!

Give those cagers something to think about!!

armored-quadricycle-570x4411.jpg

Holy Cripes eh! its good to see yer postin der Lock!
(Ontario is east & south of me :twisted: )
Continued best wishes on the "fight" for e-bike recognition & even more so on regaining your health & well being.

I'm tellin' ya, we'll know for sure your back eh, when we see a new post in da Iron Horse thread, dontcha know. :mrgreen:
T

Good to hear that you're doing better. At the hospital where I work, electric wheelchairs dominate the hallways. Handcycles are king of the outdoor grounds, haven't seen any electric ones though. :)

Great to have you back Lock. Im in the other side of the Country and its not so ass backwards. There is a lot of "green" people/movements here. The cops have started to ask about Ebikes and pulled one guy over I know and asked him how powerful it was but no tickets let him on his way. In fact on my peddle powered Bicycle while not wearing a helmet I blew a stop sign and a little ways down was a cop and he never chased me down. I will make sure I have some things in place if they want to call me on my power lol.

Locke, nice to see you back!

-JD

Sorry but I just saw this. I hope you make a speedy full recovery and do think about a trike! Best recovery wishes.
otherDoc

Back