Giant DH Comp Drop Out adapters and conversion

I was thinking the samething kiwi in fact I would buy 2 sets this is a great idea and benefit those like us who do not have access to machining but willing to pay for your setup. :p

Dropouts are?
Kiwi said:
Giant-Dropout-adapters-2.jpg

Giant-Dropout-adapters-1.jpg

Giant-Dropout-adapters-3.jpg

Giant-Dropout-adapters-4.jpg

PICT0225-1.JPG

PICT0383.JPG

PICT0387.JPG

PICT0385.JPG

PICT0396.JPG

Or are they?
Kiwi said:

Another 10 sets sold to all you mad men out there!

Before I cut some more, any feed back, tweaks, mods?

I've had 'em for a year now and put 'em through some off road action (6' 2" 260 lb) - they're bulletproof...

Got mine in the mail just a few weeks ago and they fit perfectly. It will be some time before I can properly test them though since my new build is going slowly. My only suggestion kiwi would be to replace the nut on the pinch part of the drop out with something that is truly captured in those slots and won't turn when tightening the hex head. Minor thing I know and probably not worth the extra production costs. I am going to replace mine with small rectangles and drill and tap them. I'm just a kook that way though.

Kiwi,

Have you heard from anyone about caliper alignment issue with the 150mm Siam and the Cromotor?

ill put a note up when they are back in stock, hopefully next week, then you can PM me to order.
Yep, they fit both swingarms.

Hi,
All the parts are cut, getting welded this week.
If you want a set shipped before I go to euro bike, PM me THIS WEEK! 10th August.
I will do my darnedest to get them in the post before I leave.

Back