Endless Sphere T-Shirts?

crossbreak

1 MW
I wonder where to get a T shirt? Just made my own, was quite simple using Photoshop. For anyone who does not own PS, here I added the logo with alpha channel background, so you can use your favorite shirt color... like pink for example, it doesn't have to be as boringly black as mine.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• es_shirt_.jpg
    es_shirt_.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,267
Why don't you print up a few and sell them here? I bet they'd sell out pretty quick.

Too busy.

I like it.

Easy way to get them in production is to log onto http://www.redbubble.com

....and upload the graphic. Anyone can buy one, and all the hard work is done for you - they print and distribute t-shirts and stickers and more, and you get a cut of the profit.

black-t.jpg

too easy.

The simple graphic in the OP is cool. Clean, unconfusing, and will get attention drawn to the forum. The forum itself promotes all forms of EV activity, with an emphasis on e assist. Anyone who is curious will check out the site, and all of us who are already in the know of what we ride and advocate, will be proud to support our world with a t shirt.

This t shirt idea has been floated before. In the last few years, we've seen a couple of iterations here on ES as to promoting the EV culture and awareness, some with specific ES promotional products, others with EV related/business ideas. One of the things that may have held back the ES specific shirts before was that our forum was under the thumb of a certain KnightMB at the time, and perhaps we were slow to gather momentum under that chapter in ES history. But things are different now.

He may be hesitant and withdrawn from accepting this idea, but I would propose that we make this t shirt a reality, and all proceeds from the sale of the shirt go to our pal, Justin Lemure and his company ebikes ca. He has wanted for nothing for his role in saving our forum from collapse, and it did cost him economically. He may shy away from this, but I hope he will understand that this gesture is a small token of our thanks for what he has done to preserve our home (this forum, or Earth, whatever blows your skirt up!), and that we can move forward with this project .

Folks in the past have offered to champion ( but certainly not limited to just those people) such efforts and I wonder if they would be willing to step up to the task again, now that we may have a new focus for "motivation". I think it was beyond noble what our "friend" has done for us, seems like we could rally to give the guy some "payback" 8), as well as promote the coolest and most informative EV forum on the web.

Thoughts, ideas? Slight changes in the design? Leave it the way it is? Nasty personal messages to me from Justin? :D

Tomas

This shirt would be cool: (scroll down)

http://portfolio.pbgdesign.com/Grin-Technologies

I like the graphic idea very much.

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to get some of those iron on transfers and do some shirts.

Anyone want shirts made from a professional silk screener? I like in Downtown LA and could take my lunches to find a good deal.

Thanks for the image,and restarting this discussion topic. A fair amount of us here have outgrown T-shirts. My preference would be for a sew on patch. This is more universal.

cal3thousand said:
Anyone want shirts made from a professional silk screener? ...

I'd go for a couple t-shirts.

Looked at my t-shirts recently and realized I'm wearing rags. Dressing down is chic and all that, but think I may be starting to look like a street person. Snappy new ES shirts could clean up my act.

I also made a sweater for these cold days. the cropped logo cannot be accepted by all t-shirt printers. Those who dont cut the foil to the shape can't mask the background. You should clarify this before placing your order. Most shirt sites offer a preview function, so you check if this has worked out... but most printes that do not cut the shape dont accept *.png files with alphachannel, they accept only jpegs anyway.

Yes we have outgrown from T-shirts, but they still work well as a riding wear.
I think i will try to produce a Grin Technology shirt from those internet logos.
I don"t know much about printing shirts but i think it might be possible.

Willow said:
I like it.

Easy way to get them in production is to log onto http://www.redbubble.com

....and upload the graphic. Anyone can buy one, and all the hard work is done for you - they print and distribute t-shirts and stickers and more, and you get a cut of the profit.

too easy.

works alomst the same as the one that i used :D

I would wear any ES or Grin or ES/Grin combo shirt. :)

I love to rep ES and Justin's awesome creations.

I also need more shirts, because now that I dropped from 243lbs to 169lbs I feel like my old shirts are tents.

liveforphysics said:
I would wear any ES or Grin or ES/Grin combo shirt. :)

I love to rep ES and Justin's awesome creations.

I also need more shirts, because now that I dropped from 243lbs to 169lbs I feel like my old shirts are tents.

thats a good amount of weight to drop, must feel even better riding ebikes now

now that I dropped from 243lbs to 169lbs :shock: holy crapola.......good for you luke! i would buy a shirt 8)

I am in. I really like the idea of adding a few dollars and donating it to ebikes.ca.
If we could get his paypal account could just filter it there.

Man Luke loosing all that weight you have to gain some pen1s length ;p

You go man.

Darn, if I'd been there watching the weightloss I might have gone from 210 to 160. I get under 200 a few times a year then get back to 210. My problem isn't shirts, it's PANTS. (Riiiiiiiiiiiippp.)

Dauntless said:
Darn, if I'd been there watching the weightloss I might have gone from 210 to 160. I get under 200 a few times a year then get back to 210. My problem isn't shirts, it's PANTS. (Riiiiiiiiiiiippp.)

Want some ES sweatpants? :mrgreen: :lol:

If someone makes these, please do not use a dark color, as it's too hot to wear in the sun. A light gray would be ideal. I would buy one.

Back