BC 168 balance charger

Does anyone knows where can I find a user manual for that charger?

I've lost mine and I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Thanks guys

Took me 2 seconds :)

Google is your friend, not sure they deliver to the Milky Way though.

http://dx.com/p/bc168-1-6s-8000ma-200w-high-precision-lcd-intellective-balance-charger-124483

Spacey said:
Took me 2 seconds :)

Google is your friend, not sure they deliver to the Milky Way though.

http://dx.com/p/bc168-1-6s-8000ma-200w-high-precision-lcd-intellective-balance-charger-124483

Big Thanks! but I can't see the user manual there. can you?

Damn my Dyslexia! I thought you were looking for the charger to buy.....I do apologise.

I have one of these units, can't find the manual myself...anything I can help you with?

Thanks guys.
What I couldn't understand was the 5 beeps it made occasionally while charging/balancing.
Finally I realized that the bc168 can't get enough current from the psu. I've lowered the current and the beeps stopped.

All welll now.

pendragon8000 said:
What is your low voltage alarm set at?
I have run mine at 11 v but the charger acts weird, uneven power to the channels.
If you get a decent PSU you won't regret it.
Mean well 350watt or a copy/ clone

I'm using a simple 12V/4A PSU till i'll get a decent one. The current one is allowing 1.3A per cell which is ok cause i'm using it only for balancing after bulk charging (The HVC stops the bulk charge when one cell reaches 4.2V).

The low voltage alarm is set to 11.9 (The PSU out is 12-12.5V). Since I lowered The current to 1.3A - no problems.

BTW, did your son really found Excalibur?

Does somebody understands what does the values 05-30 mean?
I can't spot the difference when I'm changing that value.

Thanks guys.

space4dreamz said:

Instruction book; page 6; para h.

Under charge trickle frequency set up mode, push _ or _ to adjust the trickle speed. After that and then push MODE to enter change time set up mode. (Set scope: 5 ~ 30, Pre-set 30)

Is that what you are talking about? I am confused about it also. Two manuals were included with my BC168. One is in Chinese and is of no use to me. The other is a little better.

space4dreamz said:
pendragon8000 said:
What is your low voltage alarm set at?
I have run mine at 11 v but the charger acts weird, uneven power to the channels.
If you get a decent PSU you won't regret it.
Mean well 350watt or a copy/ clone

I'm using a simple 12V/4A PSU till i'll get a decent one. The current one is allowing 1.3A per cell which is ok cause i'm using it only for balancing after bulk charging (The HVC stops the bulk charge when one cell reaches 4.2V).

The low voltage alarm is set to 11.9 (The PSU out is 12-12.5V). Since I lowered The current to 1.3A - no problems.

BTW, did your son really found Excalibur?
frock the manul you need a good PSU. then life will be good

I am looking for a manual for the BC168.

Who knows a link? Or would take some pictures?

I would like to compare this charger to this one: http://radiolink.com.cn/doce/UploadFile/ProductFile/2013091655490313.pdf

Thanks

space4dreamz said:

Thanks guys.

This is the delay in seconds when it puts juice into the battery during the final stage of balancing. With 05 setting you will notice more action topping up the batteries at the end in shorter intervals. 30 will have less action with longer run times. 05 will balance faster 30 slower but only by a minute or two.

i think when it reaches its final voltage lets say 4.2 when the voltage drifts down to whatever the threshold is 4.195 or whatever then there is a delay in when the charger kicks in.

I set all 4 chargers to 05.

Mushy

Just looking at this charger, can you charge 6 cells connected in series with balance boards in place? I'm just wondering how it works with the series connections?

the cells are all 3.77v and it shows like the picture, doesn't read some cells and the others are reading wrong values.
the input voltage was 15.2v, was that to much?
nothing smells or looks burnt.
IMG_20180302_195534_resized_20180302_081314131.jpg

Back