Intense M3 + Clyte HT3525 + HD video

a Piece of carboard $free, sheet of 3mm aluminium $100, angle grinder $50, many years of welding experince $priceless

You can do the first three, for the last one, I would go visit some local welding shops/fabricators and find a guy who is interested in helping you and pay him

you may be interested in this thread

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51661

Samd may be selling a few of these when the bugs are worked out

Hey guys, long time no post. To anyone who has pm'd me over the last few months, I'm trying to catch up so your patience is appreciated!

The Intense M3 has been riding well but due to finances, I need to sell the frame. Fear not though, another two are on the drawIing board. One is my original norco frame which is going to be sold as a complete bike minus battery and a replacement frame for the red frame I'm selling.

The frame will include the 10mm pinch bolt torque arms on its 150mm rear end, Fox DHX5.0 shock / titanium spring, 135mm long 1 1/8 head tube, seat post & clamp, FSA pig headset.

Wheelbase is about 1200mm depending on fork, rear travel is 241mm / 9.5".
BB is 83mm, i can include a near new Shimano Saint crank for an extra $150.
Battery capacity is 20s, 15ah lipo, frame size is about med to large, anyone 5 7" and taller will be fine.
Sale is for frame only plus parts mentioned above, no electrics.

EDIT: Price drop, $1550 posted in Australia, $1500 pickup in Perth including the Saint cranks / bb.

Paul.

hi paul will be good to see a new build
i sold my m3 frame sad to see it go but it was time to go for a light weight build
so now i have the full carbon frame scott ransom so no frame chopping on this build :lol:

Hell no, no cutting up the randsome for you! How's it coming along?
Yeah I'm looking forward to another build, I'll love it more when its finished tho!

Paul

Rog - have you got a build thread?

Jesse - sorry i missed your call before, twas out walking the pooch. Nah mate, keeping all the running gear, just parting with the frame... guna miss it!

SOLD pending payment!

Paul

Wow Paul, seems a shame that you have to sell it but hopefully the buyer is a perthite and can come on the Perth rides then we can start a group called the bikes Paul built riders association, your old Specialized cyclone is still in excellent order with no signs of fatigue not that I bash it bad but is a very well balanced bike and always a joy to ride, hope all goes well
mark

The buyer pulled out so its still for sale.
Hey Mark, I'm stoked the specialized is still going strong! Did you end up putting a new cassette on it?
Yeah ill be sad to see it go but that's just how it has to be. Although if it doesn't sell within 2 weeks I'll be stuffed money wise anyway and will pull it off the market and keep it as bicycle wall art as I already payed for another frame when I thought it'd sold...

Haha i like the paul built bike club, it gains more membership everytime i get broke lol.
We need to catchup for a beer soon!

Paul.

Yes mate, chain sprockets with a wheel trueing seemed to fix overriding the cogs, downside to mid drive but having plenty of gears is great, have you still got a bike to ride?, next group ride for beers and cheers

Timma2500 said:
Rog - have you got a build thread?

Jesse - sorry i missed your call before, twas out walking the pooch. Nah mate, keeping all the running gear, just parting with the frame... guna miss it!

SOLD pending payment!

Paul
yes paul this is the start of my new build
will update thread very soon
Scott Ransom, carbon frame e-bike build
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53892&hilit=scott+ransom

John Bozi said:
That's so sick!

To someone who has never welded before, how much would I need to spend to get all the tools to do this job?

Very inspiring man.
Thanks John :)
Tool wise you'll need around $2k minimum for an ACDC Tig welder, gas bottle, rods, aluminium sheet etc. Or what deffx said lol.
By the way, I'm going to be moving back to Brisbane in a few months and might be staying with a friend who lives near Payne Road :D

Paul.

was pretty drunk when I wrote it...

anyhoo group rides have proven much too difficult to organize. Me and Newb, came to the conclusion that we just meet for a ride and just announce if people want to come along, then they are always welcome. Anyway I don't want to go much more off topic, but I go off road riding alone or if anyone calls me up for one. PM when you'd like to come discover our trails down here.

Back