Viewing post history: Re: The most advanced Adaptto Mini-E Controller + BMS

This page shows all versions of the post, starting with the most current version.
Viewing post history
This page shows all versions of the post, starting with the most current version.

Current post: Re: The most advanced Adaptto Mini-E Controller + BMS

Postby izeman » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 am

ambroseliao wrote:
izeman wrote:damn. i want one :) i was waiting for the bms for over 6mo now, but ordered a regular lyen controller, bestechpower bms and ca-v3 last month. surely cheaper, but your solution is REALLY smart. maybe when some more money is left i will switch :)

Izeman, how much (may I ask) did you pay for your Lyen, BMS and CA-V3 + shipping to you?

lyen 12fet was $160 shipping included
ca-v3 was $170 shipping included
bms was $70 shipping included

so a subtotal of $400 with customs and taxes included this can, but need not, be €400 (or around $550). sometimes thing slip through customs ;)

compared to mini-e plus 16s bms this would mean: $575 plus shipping could be a bit over $600 to europe (just an estimate). depending on taxes this could be $600 or $750 delivered to my home.
Edited by izeman on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 am.
izeman
10 GW
10 GW

Original post: Re: The most advanced Adaptto Mini-E Controller + BMS

Postby izeman » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 am

ambroseliao wrote:
izeman wrote:damn. i want one :) i was waiting for the bms for over 6mo now, but ordered a regular lyen controller, bestechpower bms and ca-v3 last month. surely cheaper, but your solution is REALLY smart. maybe when some more money is left i will switch :)

Izeman, how much (may I ask) did you pay for your Lyen, BMS and CA-V3 + shipping to you?

lyen 12fet was $160 shipping included
ca-v3 was $170 shipping included
bms was $70 shipping included

so a subtotal of $400 with customs and taxes included this can, but need not, be €400 (or around $550). sometimes thing slip through customs ;)

compared to mini-e plus 16s bms this would mean: $575 plus shipping could be a bit over $600 of europe. depending on taxes this could be $600 or $750 delivered to my home.
izeman
10 GW
10 GW

Return to Items for Sale - New