We are proud to offer our MINI-E, MIDI-E and Max-E controllers for sale.
Controllers' major features:
- Sine wave motor power control & intelligent adapting logics higher efficiency , less heat, silent motor operation, all sorts of protection
- Very compact for the power they are pumping through
- Display to show you everything from ride statistics and “dynamics” to voltage sag on each cell (should you opt for our BMS) and allow PC-free adjustability for you to play with the settings right on spot
- Built-in wattmeter
- Fully adjustable regen, analogue (not pre-set) regen power control given you use our throttle
- Traction control
- Possibility to set range - controller will limit the power to the necessary level
- Automatic phase/halls wires combo selection = no pain with finding the right combination just make sure the +&- of the halls are connected right the rest will be done by you but electronically through the menu on the display
- Protection motor/controller overheating – there’s a thermosensor the in controller and a thermosensor port to monitor motor’s temperature and manage the power accordingly (first the display will show you an alarm warning that you are reaching a certain temperature and once it gets to high the power will be automatically limited until the motor/controller cools down)
- Square wave, and sensorless (besides sine wave (vectored) motor control modes (if halls fail -which shouldn’t happen due to overheating protection - the controller will automatically switch to sensorless mode, so you might not even notice the halls are dead until you start on a hill)
- Automatic hibernation of the system in the time you set
- Motor and battery health monitor
- Integration with BMS – you can monitor your battery or each cell, set LVC/HVC to manage your battery’s ‘life expectancy’
- 3 fully adjustable power modes allowing you to switch between them by a push of a button and change your power settings, including regen and speed limits
- Auxiliary devices connection bus to enable BMS or DC-DC converter control through the display
- The throttle control the power, not the speed of the motor(however you can switch it to speed control if you like)
1) We've decreased the prices by more than 10%!
2) For retail orders please contact one of our exclusive distributors: http://adaptto.envolt.se/ and http://vectorebike.com/
3) We accept CC payments!
Here are the specs:
!!!Please note: the controller cannot be used with Crystalyte Crown motor!!!
Every controller kit contains the controller itself, connectors and display:
Also you can order BMS board which is compatible with our controllers and is fully adjustable using from the controller display.
You will also get a discount when purchasing complete kit MINI-E+BMS
Here is how the latest bms version looks like (28s)
you can see 7 aux boards with individual 4s connectors grouped in 4 + 1+ 1+ 1 so minimal configuration is 4 boards up to 16cells and max config is 7 boards, up to 28cells.
Each board can be configured for 2-4 cells.
BRAND NEW WIRING SCHEME IS NOW AVAILABLE!
You can find large interactive scheme here: http://adaptto.com/Support/
Please do not hesitate to contact us via PM or via email firstname.lastname@example.org