Viewing post history: Re: The most advanced Adaptto Mini-E Controller + BMS

This page shows all versions of the post, starting with the most current version.
Viewing post history
This page shows all versions of the post, starting with the most current version.

Current post: Re: The most advanced Adaptto Mini-E Controller + BMS

Postby ridethelightning » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 am

izeman wrote:more. Are all of the above connectors necessary for the operation? It looks like the necessities are:

1) the battery (the big thick black one);
2) the motor (another thick one);
3) e-brakes (if any);
4) throttle;
5) ignition;
6) the 'CA'?

But there are 10 connectors?

all connectors are included in the package.

small silver capped connector is both throttle and ebrake. it comes from the display.

there is a good pin out/plugs diagram in the adaptto online user manual, also a lot of other questions could be answered there, for charge setup atc.:wink:
Rodney64 wrote:Another question are they waterproof as it will be mounted on the outside of my Phasor?

yes its waterproof but not to submersion i think.
ambroseliao wrote:so a subtotal of $400 with customs and taxes included this can, but need not, be €400 (or around $550). sometimes thing slip through customs

compared to mini-e plus 16s bms this would mean: $575 plus shipping could be a bit over $600 to europe (just an estimate). depending on taxes this could be $600 or $750 delivered to my home.

Andreym sweetly put a "special" value declaration on my package :P
izeman wrote:
Another question are they waterproof as it will be mounted on the outside of my Phasor?
My other option is to mount it inside the frame. Previously I've had overheating issues and blown controllers but with your protection this should be prevented. Where do you recommend

because of the sinewave function the controller rarely gets warm, even at high power levels.

another thing, the regen can be configured (current and max voltage) so it will just not work over the set voltage, atleast thats what my experience has been.

this is an awesome piece of gear. i just love the silent smootheness of it and ease of setup/configuration via display.
i would never buy any other type of controller again if i had the choice.
Edited by ridethelightning on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:14 am.
ridethelightning
1 MW
1 MW

Original post: Re: The most advanced Adaptto Mini-E Controller + BMS

Postby ridethelightning » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 am

izeman wrote:more. Are all of the above connectors necessary for the operation? It looks like the necessities are:

1) the battery (the big thick black one);
2) the motor (another thick one);
3) e-brakes (if any);
4) throttle;
5) ignition;
6) the 'CA'?

But there are 10 connectors?

all connectors are included in the package.

small silver capped connector is both throttle and ebrake. it comes from the display

there is a good pin out/plugs diagram in the adaptto online user manual :wink:
Rodney64 wrote:Another question are they waterproof as it will be mounted on the outside of my Phasor?

yes its waterproof but not to submersion i think.
ambroseliao wrote:so a subtotal of $400 with customs and taxes included this can, but need not, be €400 (or around $550). sometimes thing slip through customs

compared to mini-e plus 16s bms this would mean: $575 plus shipping could be a bit over $600 to europe (just an estimate). depending on taxes this could be $600 or $750 delivered to my home.

Andreym sweetly put a "special" value declaration on my package :P
izeman wrote:
Another question are they waterproof as it will be mounted on the outside of my Phasor?
My other option is to mount it inside the frame. Previously I've had overheating issues and blown controllers but with your protection this should be prevented. Where do you recommend

because of the sinewave function the controller rarely gets warm, even at high power levels.

another thing, the regen can be configured (current and max voltage) so it will just not work over the set voltage, atleast thats what my experience has been.

this is an awesome piece of gear. i just love the silent smootheness of it and ease of setup/configuration via display.
i would never buy any other type of controller again if i had the choice.
ridethelightning
1 MW
1 MW

Return to Items for Sale - New