Board Track Racer inspired Ebikes!!!

Bronko

1 W
I'm starting a new page for all the rat-rod/ Kustom cruisers and Board Track Racer inspired concepts, one offs, and turn key bikes I can find. Gette up folks it's going to be a fun ride!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 5,108
Voltage Cycles! Interbike 2012. Gorgeous lady and bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 5,104
loving this thread...

Thanks you Willow I love your awesome trike. If you liked those pic's here comes some more heavy hitters!

Derringer finally made a Ebike and it's the tits, but sadly they did not get there Kickstarter funding :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5,096
Ace Electric MotorBikes out of New Jersey. They have Worksman doing there frames.
Funny side note I called Worksman in 2011 to inquire about using there frame for my first ebike build and they didn't seem to keen in the idea. Sadly I went with the Felt cruiser frame kit. Little did I know that Felt would discontinue the frame kit :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2,854
Icon who makes off-road broncos and land cruiser built this beauty.
They some how got Felt to build 50 custom cruiser frames with disc brake mounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,854
....man, love that Derringer, and love tits too.... so two thumbs up.

I'm currently building 2 "Board Track Inspired e-bikes" - for sale... as a test project to then build 20 later in the year. No pics until bikes are ready for sale... but to keep you in suspense, they're gonna be frock'n rock'n.

S.

Some awesome bikes there! Don't know what Caterham where thinking with the stupid dummy engine!! The juicer was inspirational, Caterham fail!! Which is a shame because the rest of it looks nice! I suppose that's what happens when someone who doesn't quite get ebikes tries to design one. Bet its got a lolly stick in the spokes too!!

That Enorm Ebike hits the sweet spot for me....Low slow and beautiful 8)

The Juicer Ebikes, the use of the Headway cells to make up the v twin configuration was genius.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4,983
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,854
Not sure if this concept was ever constructed but it's nice 8)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,848
Back