electric trial bike

Raffe bikes :

due soon !!

53e251ee7662f.jpg

[youtube]zwY_dgpeJ_c [/youtube]

[youtube]6P5NJy0KLEo[/youtube]

http://www.raffebikes.com/Home-Mini-Electric-Motocross

just noticed .. there is a free raffle on the raffe facebook page for a delivered ready to run bike ! https://www.facebook.com/RAFFEmxBIKES

We built 5 of those frames with friends, we are looking at suppliers to build more as the initial five are sold ! I am open to suggestions for suppliers that could build those frames for me...
10505053_10152644802904617_4159390439955570511_o.jpg

10548024_280309935489427_534923772957661958_o.jpg

10504918_10152644809084617_7081851952387020572_o.jpg

bzhwindtalker said:
We built 5 of those frames with friends, we are looking at suppliers to build more as the initial five are sold ! I am open to suggestions for suppliers that could build those frames for me...
I think you need to make a business trip to China or Taiwan....

Dont be surprised if they then start mass producing them with a different name once they steal your design.

what kind of clutch are they using on that does anyone know?

I was wondering since it doesn't seem like he's really holding pressure on a few of those rocks like he would normally do on a gas bike...not sure if i'm just imagining things though. I have to say, my new Raga is fscking INSANE and almost as quiet as electric until you pin it...

stonezone said:
I was wondering since it doesn't seem like he's really holding pressure on a few of those rocks like he would normally do on a gas bike...not sure if i'm just imagining things though. I have to say, my new Raga is fscking INSANE and almost as quiet as electric until you pin it...

I think the non-stop rules require a very different approach to riding some sections. The sections in the video do look quite rolling though. Yes a electric will have to go a long way to match the available power of a gas bike but 80% of riders don't need that sort of power to be available even at expert level ( for normal people like me and you :mrgreen: ). I was more than happy with my rev 200 , I actually got on much better with that than i did with the rev 270 and the power difference was chalk and cheese.

Just want to point out that its not the First e-trials to win at nation level but its the third national win for a e-trials.

in what competition classification??? any media links???
EM french national win was in S2 class [senior expert]..

gwhy! said:
Just want to point out that its not the First e-trials to win at nation level but its the third national win for a e-trials.

:mrgreen: Oset have taken 2 british national titles .. against gas bikes. No Big song and dance about it as it was a small wheeled junior classes.. but still 2 wins never the less :D

The headline should be first full size electric motorcycle to win at national level :wink: ..

Some video footage of OSET at the uk dirtbike show.. features some nice riding and the concept 24" trials bike :mrgreen:

[youtube]Wu3LKQG1fwU [/youtube]

Back