E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Here is my Phasor Build. I do have to say that I have a Greyborg and a Raptor, plus about 4 other electric bikes along with a 2WD Yuba Mundo. This Phasor is a thing of beauty. I cannot say enough good about it. David designed a piece of E-Bike art! I did have to use a hydraulic cylinder to spread the swingarm a little to get the clearance for the CRO motor. I made a few spacers. Clamped the motor wires with a hose clamp covered with heatshrink...better than trusting a zip tie with 116volts at 100 amp! haven't turned it up past 25 amps yet...but it will do 30+ mph easy so far. Pretty light and nimble. like the thin frame. I mounted the Lyen controller to the top of the frame and used 2, 58 volt High Power cycle Batteries. The toggle switch is for series / parallel of the batteries.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 3,006
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 3,006
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 3,006
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 929
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 929
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 929
  • p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 800
Jerry Of The Woods, very nice build. I always like that color of Green on the Phasors. Your build is top notch. Man you got a lot of ebikes there. I feel like Grasshopper to the mighty Shaolin preist compared to you. Planning on making any videos, would like to see your machines in action.

Thanks for the kind words Grasshopper. I am just a beginner that is facinated by these machines. I sure have learned a bundle on here. I may just put my Gopro on my next ride!

jerrydubois3 said:
Thanks for the kind words Grasshopper. I am just a beginner that is facinated by these machines. I sure have learned a bundle on here. I may just put my Gopro on my next ride!

Sure hope so, look forward to seeing it.

Hello my fellow Phasor freaks, love all the new Phasor builds especially the Cromotors. Wingsuit your bike is beautiful! I Got my bike back from Ilia, EbikeSF. Freaky fast! Running at 126 volts hot off the charger, with BMS built by Ilia. 62 mph so far, on a slight uphill with the Cromotor. My regen braking is awesome. :twisted: It weighs 120 lbs Lyen 24 fet controller. :twisted: Yamaha playbike rim in the rear with Shinko 90mph, DOT rated MC tire.

Shout out to Rodney who started this site. Hope you and the family are well. My bike's really fast because of you. :D

Big disk brakes and 85/34 Tooth schlumpft drive. 120v, Cromotor! :twisted:

Attachments

• IMAG0425_1.jpg
    IMAG0425_1.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 2,946
Kike Ming said:
Big disk brakes and 85/34 Tooth schlumpft drive. 120v, Cromotor! :twisted:

Thanks Kike for posting the pic. All's good at my camp and family are all well. Good to see what others are doing with there Phasors. My phasor also running a 24 fet and currently 24s lipo.

Ebikes are the future! We need more Phasor's. I did 40 miles on my bike today averaging 37mph with hills. Much thanks to my E-wizard Ilia Borouk at EbikesSF, on Ocean in San Francisco. A dedicated Ebike shop. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Too many bikes, naw, never. Did about 38 miles today on the Phasor. Running between 35mph and 55mph with some long hills. I was even running in my middle setting on my V3 cycle analyst. Never got near my temp gauge shut off, of 125C. It stayed down around 95C at it's highest. My high setting is much faster, too fast. plus the Cromotor gets much hotter on the high setting. Only 5 to 6 miles before hitting 115C. I think it will do 65-70mph! But I want wait and try it under controlled conditions. With witnesses and video. :twisted: Almost charged at 126.4 volts.

Attachments

• IMAG0434_1.jpg
    IMAG0434_1.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 2,914
Kike Ming said:
Ebikes are the future! We need more Phasor's. I did 40 miles on my bike today averaging 37mph with hills. Much thanks to my E-wizard Ilia Borouk at EbikesSF, on Ocean in San Francisco. A dedicated Ebike shop. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Actually when one reads here at the Stealth thread I often think about the cost of the Stealth plus the cost of all the changes Stealth riders make to thier bikes.It makes me think,heck just get a Phasor frame and put together your dream bike for much less.

Of course to be fair not many knew ahead what they wanted.

Tim

I would love to build my own bike. But phasor design is not for me. Raptor is nice but way to bulky compared to a Fighter. So A Raptor frame compact as Fighter=shut up and take my money!

well I blew out my suck ass crystalyte controller for the third or forth time!!!...if I wanna run over 100 volts at say 5000 watts what the best controller? was thinking lyen 18 fet

Attachments

• phasor-reseda.jpeg
    phasor-reseda.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2,808
Hey Guys,

Sorry to break up the thread but this is kinda Phasor related. I am parting out my Phasor :( as i move to the Eastern States for work soon, so i thought i would let you guys know just in case you need parts or anything. here is a list of what is still available at the moment.

PARTS FOR SALE ARE:

Frame - Phasor Cycles electric green Ebike frame 200mm dropouts $2200 SOLD Pending payment (suits crow motor)

Motor - Crystalyte Rear Crown MTC80R26 laced to a 14" downhill rim provided by Hyena

Controller - Crystalyte 100v 18fet standard direct drive motor controller

Throttle - Standard half twist throttle

Also have a CA version 3 that i will through in.

The motor, controller and throttle are all brand new and haven't even seen the light of day yet as i went with a crow instead so they just sat in their boxes.

I'm not trying to make money here only trying to make some of the money back that i have spent.

pm me for prices and shipping costs.

Cheers

Daniel

I might be selling my phasor...going to put in a new battery pack and controller before I sell...it runs excellent but thinking of building a mid drive to climb better not sure what kind of frame I am going to use either phasor or HPC frame if they ever build it has shlumph and great motor cycle wheels

Attachments

• phasor-reseda.jpeg
    phasor-reseda.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 3,293
So I love all Ebikes, but Phasors are the best! I put some video ( very shaky and bad on Youtube under) fastest electric bicycle in the world , Super fast or find my channel under Kike Ming. Phasor frame 120v battery, 126.9 volts hot off the charger, 24 fet Lyen controller, 10,000w Cromotor. 67 MPH top :twisted: speed :twisted: Frick, yah, ride or Eletric or die!

Back