159 KB · Views: 7,886
  • 100_0386.JPG
    100_0386.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 7,886
  • Yo2.jpg
    Yo2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 7,886
Great photos guys, thanks!

BTW, rumor has it RIX that since you are our moped tire guru, you yourself have quite the mp tire collection. How about some photos of the stable?

We know already that they are in the garage and not the kitchen... :shock:

Yeah yeah

I have been building wheels at my house to save on the heat bill at the shop...

Nice to be home sometimes also

Kent said:
Great photos guys, thanks!

BTW, rumor has it RIX that since you are our moped tire guru, you yourself have quite the mp tire collection. How about some photos of the stable?

We know already that they are in the garage and not the kitchen... :shock:

Yah, I still have a stash of tires, I just gave 3 or 4 SR241s to my dad and 4 24x2.60 Duro Razorbacks to my uncle. Still got a pile though. Will snap a pic of it and post. :mrgreen:

roadrash said:
And BTW i keep all my sexy things in the kitchen my bike, my wife, etc.. :D

Thats what I'm talking about. My GF read this and like it. I think thats a sign that shes a keeper. :lol:

just a couple of my old 'borg

file.php

file.php

Neat build, I like the black on black. Also, Ohyzee's Phasor looks wicked. Have you heard from him? I haven't seen him post anything on the Phasor thread in ages.

Kent post some pics of your "Jeep" Ebike.

Animalector, very nice Borg there.

Rix said:

Neat build, I like the black on black. Also, Ohyzee's Phasor looks wicked. Have you heard from him? I haven't seen him post anything on the Phasor thread in ages.

Yeah, I am on hold waiting on my new 18" from Roadrash. You were the one who convinced me to go moped in the first place.

Animalector, we haven't heard from you in awhile.

16 x 2.25 front and rear.

10846222_10203153762020995_8590124411523733497_n.jpg

I'll need to scrounge up photos of what I have left with moto wheels, a big ass trike. Sad having hundreds of moto rims here, being one of the first to start using them, and not owning a single 2 wheeled ebike with em :lol: But bikes ebb and flow, and right now I'm all under 25mph ebikes and don't really need the beef.

My first front wheel from about five years ago, 10g spokes, cracked the hub flange in very short order . Only use 13g spokes or thinner with bicycle hubs!

file.php

No bike as yet, it is currently at the welder for modding.
It will be a dh comp with a 3 speed big block from Lightning Rods.
The rim is a sun double wide 24" at a huge 47mm and the tyre is a 20" by 3" mitas moto tyre

Damn Cheeky that's some big rubber there. Whats the outer diameter on that? Guessing around 26-27 inches.

johnrobholmes » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:12 pm

My first front wheel from about five years ago, 10g spokes, cracked the hub flange in very short order . Only use 13g spokes or thinner with bicycle rims!!

JR, did your hub flange crack because you drilled out the spoke holes in them? Or was it from spoke tension?

Rix said:

Hey Rix - thanks for the comments. I wanted to wait until my new ride was complete before putting up pics , but roadrash did such a good job on my wheels
I wanted to show off his work some. Ill make sure to get some pics when she is all done. I knew it was going to be a slow process so I could do it right.

You sure have some bad ass rides yourself. If I could trade in the wife & kids Id make better progress ;p

ohzee said:
Rix said:

Hey Rix - thanks for the comments. I wanted to wait until my new ride was complete before putting up pics , but roadrash did such a good job on my wheels
I wanted to show off his work some. Ill make sure to get some pics when she is all done. I knew it was going to be a slow process so I could do it right.

You sure have some bad ass rides yourself. If I could trade in the wife & kids Id make better progress ;p

Yah, women and kids, equal big bucks going out of the pocket. Be that as it may looks like you came a long way on your build. Looks great.

@ Pete, sure getting it dirty. How do you like the motor wheels?
@Stevil that's an awesome pic of the power wheelie.
@Evolutiongts, very sick mid drive build there. Looks like it handles great.

Back