List of available commercial mini E-Scooters/E-Skateboards

Pediglide - I visited your website and it doesn't have any prices or ordering information, any eta on your product/s?...

Pediglide said:
Hopefully by spring. I just bought a 3d printer so I can print the pedals and the battery box.

Any rough idea on pricing? Even an estimate?
Does it handle basic hills ok or only flats?
Whats the approximate weight? 40lbs...65lbs...?
Thx and good luck!

scoot-e said:
tomjasz - I think you're in the wrong thread for your question

Pediglide - I visited your website and it doesn't have any prices or ordering information, any eta on your product/s?...

How so, given Currie is listed in the first post under Kick/Seated E Scooters & Trikes?

scoot-e said:
Thx and good luck!

There will be two boards.

One is in the same category as Gnarboard commuter, E-glide GT, Fiik StreetSurfer etc.
It will be $1.5K with two 450w dual rear motors, 36v 20AH LifePo4!
Colored Carveboard deck, 9 x 3.5-4 off road/slick tires.
It will probably weight close to 40lbs because of the big batteries.
It can go on short ramps and not too steep uphills, but it will slow down.
It's really for carving and sliding, like how you ride Carveboards.

The other one will have regular MBS wheels and will be like Evolve AT.
It will be around $1.2K with two RC outrunners, 36v 10ah Lifepo4
Longstik deck, 200x50 MBS tires. It looks like a short version of what I have right now.
It should not weight more than 25lbs. so this one will go fast uphill.

Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!

tomjasz said:
scoot-e said:
tomjasz - I think you're in the wrong thread for your question

How so, given Currie is listed in the first post under Kick/Seated E Scooters & Trikes?

Tomjasz - sorry, misunderstood your post, disregard
Will post separate linked pages for all makers shortly so people can comment/ask questions specifically about that maker soon but glad you found what you were looking for!

Pediglide said:
scoot-e said:
Thx and good luck!

There will be two boards.

One is in the same category as Gnarboard commuter, E-glide GT, Fiik StreetSurfer etc.
It will be $1.5K with two 450w dual rear motors, 36v 20AH LifePo4!
Colored Carveboard deck, 9 x 3.5-4 off road/slick tires.
It will probably weight close to 40lbs because of the big batteries.
It can go on short ramps and not too steep uphills, but it will slow down.
It's really for carving and sliding, like how you ride Carveboards.

The other one will have regular MBS wheels and will be like Evolve AT.
It will be around $1.2K with two RC outrunners, 36v 10ah Lifepo4
Longstik deck, 200x50 MBS tires. It looks like a short version of what I have right now.
It should not weight more than 25lbs. so this one will go fast uphill.

Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone!

Excellent, will update your info to main page shortly
All the best!

Happy New Year all!

added:
Kav trike - http://kavmoving.com/ - price?
15mph-31mph (different settings)
20% hill grade climb ability
Twin rc style outrunner brushless motors, dual chain drive, and 50mi range (24v 32ah nanotech lithium batts)
46lbs

scoot-e said:
Happy New Year all!

added:
Kav trike - http://kavmoving.com/ - price?
15mph-31mph (different settings)
20% hill grade climb ability
Twin rc style outrunner brushless motors, dual chain drive, and 50mi range (24v 32ah nanotech lithium batts)
46lbs

That's pretty damn awesome. Haha! That hill on their video was pretty impressive. Looks great!

It's got a 3 gear setup. http://kavmoving.com/vtwo/#emotion

kav2 very interesting. clearly in prototype, pre-production stage. I zoomed up on the images and there is something real there. Will have to just keep an eye on it as it develops. Not going to be cheap, that's for sure.

windtrader said:
kav2 very interesting. clearly in prototype, pre-production stage. I zoomed up on the images and there is something real there. Will have to just keep an eye on it as it develops. Not going to be cheap, that's for sure.

Just got a brief update from Kav:

"For easy transport (batteries will be) attached on the (handlebar down) stem. Retail price and date of launch have to be determined..."

...I'm curious how it is able to get so much torque out of such small gearing on the rear wheels...will have to wait and see I guess

psychotiller said:

Altered is done. They are no longer doin biz. Would be nice if they took down the site and stopped taking money for orders!

Altered http://www.alteredelectricskateboards.com/

Altered is done. They are no longer doin biz. Would be nice if they took down the site and stopped taking money for orders![/quote]

Can anyone else confirm this? It appears they have a new site with a link to it on the old page:
http://alteredusa.com/

??...

Updated Baja Boards projected (pre order) pricing and availability:

"All pre-orders placed from 7th October will be shipped around June 2015 first-come-first-serve waiting list line, current pre-order price is US$3710. Discount is available if you pay by direct bank transfer. Shipping is additional. Australian shipping is FREE! Shipping to the US and most Western European countries is $400. For other countries, shipping fees range between $350 to $800. Please contact us if you would like to confirm."

hillzofvalp said:
Don't forget Kickr! ;) Our site needs to be updated but we have a heavily refined product coming as soon as Summer.

gokickr.com/pre-order

Kickr added! $399 shipping included (in US) taking preorders, coming Summer 2015

updated Urb-e ( http://urb-e.com/) estimated delivery date and raised price according to their fb page:

"The many improvements that we have made to the URB-E have forced us to raise the price to $1499 ...In addition, we have been working out the logistics of fabricating this product in the United States (yes, in California!)"

"...anticipate starting delivery around the end of the year (2015)"

Looks like BubbleGumBoard is no longer selling? The website is down at least 1week now

Added the recent production Boxx Scooter:

3b) BoxxScooter - https://www.boxxcorp.com/brochure/boxx - $2,997 - $4,694 incl ship - up to 54mph and 40-60mi range - 140lbs carries up to 300lbs, All Wheel Drive (AWD) featured (3 versions, Boxx 132lbs up to 28mph and 30mi range, Boxx S 129lbs , Machine 140lbs)
Notable awards for BOXX:
Top 100 Products #48 T3
Top 6 Scooter Popular Mechanics
Top 25 Ways to go global #9 Monocole
GOLD Winner International Spark Product Design Award

Hey scoot,

I thank you for your diligence is keeping a steady eye on this market and keeping this list current. When I saw this one my head just about exploded in two directions. The first - a battery powered scooter for 3 THOUSAND dollars. Just can't see this market segment at all unless some rich oil prince or silicon valley post IPO engineer buys this as a toy. Then the other explosion - 50+ MPH on a scooter? I'm not questioning the performance based on the cost but anyone who rides one with any regularity had better have his funeral arrangements complete because in short order a driver on the road is going to cause the rider go be a flying projectile at 50mph as he smacks the tarmac.

keep posting!

Agree with Windtrader about the Boxx . May I add a 3rd direction explosion about the simple ability to steer... and after visiting their website, I confess an absolute confusion.

This unidentified object deserves a separate post!

After seeing flex actually clicking on the link, he shamed me into doing the same. My previous comments were posted before seeing. Maybe technically this is a scooter but it is pushing the definition for the ES crowd. I guess it has two wheels and the person can sit, it seems to have a direct link steering tube so generally qualifies. It may get big marks for top speed but man is that thing ugly. If some one gave me one, I honestly would be too embarrassed to ride it in public. Marketed in 2012, I wonder how many are actually on the streets?

The Boxx is sort of like riding on an oversized credit card with wheels.
Would be a great advertising platform :D

Back