E.S. Quotable Quotes !

liveforphysics said:
There are no 'superiors'. Only confused people living in an authority related delusional state.

Have you considered perhaps cutting the leaf at the stem of trees is some critical path forward for life on earth? The things we perceive of nature from our extremely temporary and limited perspective through human eyes can not show us a bigger picture of what is or should be.

When it comes to nature, there can only be IS. As a human whether you choose to or to not to be at peace with what IS, you are making the choice to live at peace or making the choice to burden yourself.
See - http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=59686#p896616

Some form of Zen-Shroom philosophy?

DrkAngel said:
liveforphysics said:
There are no 'superiors'. Only confused people living in an authority related delusional state.

Have you considered perhaps cutting the leaf at the stem of trees is some critical path forward for life on earth? The things we perceive of nature from our extremely temporary and limited perspective through human eyes can not show us a bigger picture of what is or should be.

When it comes to nature, there can only be IS. As a human whether you choose to or to not to be at peace with what IS, you are making the choice to live at peace or making the choice to burden yourself.
See - http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=59686#p896616

Some form of Zen-Shroom philosophy?

godzilla10.jpg

d8veh said:
vadimash222 said:
But first, where i can buy the best and cheapest ebikes convertion kits. And how i will be able to push it to 50-60 km/h? I know i need a brushless electric hub motor, but which one?

This is where your aerodynamics experience will help. Buy all the cheap stuff, fit it to a cheap wally bike, then chuck it off a cliff. It should easily reach 60 km/hr. If you do it right, and can find a high enough cliff, you might just crack 200kn/h.. http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60783#p908321
Hhaaahaaahaa! :lol:

From Drunkskunk, to a newbie who is asking about cheap components, CSOMN! (Coffee Spewed Out My Nose):

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61854#p924164

Those scooters would be worth more if they were made of actual turds. Turds at least have value as fertilizer. Imagine the worst quality thing you can imagine. now imagine what it will look like in 100 years. box that future decayed version up and sell it as new, and you have the idea of what those scooters are like

justin_le:
But, I still can't get myself to embrace an alarm. It reminds me of the story from one of the bike stores here in Vancouver that deals heavily with BionX. The BionX batteries would do a very intermittent beep like every 10 minutes when at low voltage. The shop naturally had dozens of batteries scattered about, some on bikes, some in boxes, some on shelves, and so had an infuriating situation where a pack from somewhere would beep. But the noise was too high pitched and short to locate where it came from, and too infrequent between beeps to wait around for the next occurrence. It drove the proprietor mildly crazy (as it would myself too).

this would be hilarious to witness.... I've had similar experience with chirping smoke alarms ( i have 4 in the house .. ) waking me up at wee hours of the morning .... pulling batteries and going back to bed lol

I agree with Chalo on this one! :)
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61990#p926055

Chalo said:
dogman said:
They should allow any low speed vehicle on the paths. Even damn gassers, but they have to go slow.

Oh hell no. Anything that makes exhaust fumes should never be allowed on cycle or ped rights of way. Hell, any vehicle that makes exhaust should be required by law to discharge it into the driver's face. Maybe then folks would begin to figure out the key appeal of EVs and muscle power.

http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=936047#p936047

ddk said:
Changing an axle is simple and rewarding, because you need to use a hammer, and there's nothing more rewarding than hammering on a BSO.

docnjoj said:
Chalo said:
Cambered wheels can give better cornering due to wider track per axle width, but they cost energy all the time-- even going in a straight line. One side of the contact patch rotates through a significantly smaller diameter than the other side, and that difference must be reconciled as tire scrub. Also, the right wheel is trying to turn to the left and the left wheel trying to turn to the right, and if the amount of compensating toe-out doesn't match the tire's cross-section, then the wheels fight against each other with the differences being settled as more tire scrub.

A straight axle, mounted solidly enough to minimize flex, gives the least rolling resistance in a trike.
Tires are cheaper than tipping over.
otherDoc
:lol:

From Rod's Raptor 140 Build...

The plan was to use components from a previous build. This shock is one example of parts from a previous build. Well that's what I told my wife until she looked under the spare bed.
:pancake:

Unlike nickel-based batteries, it is not recommended to continue to trickle charge Li-Ion batteries. Continuing to trickle charge can cause plating of metallic lithium, a condition that makes the battery unstable. The result can be sudden, automatic, and rapid disassembly.

teklektik said:
Not sure where you are going with this - you've mentioned Ilia and then the Cromotor.

I've dealt with Ilia at Ebikes SF for years and he does outstanding work and stands behind it 100%. Since he's so close, I think you should trot over there and take one of his bigger motor builds (H4xxx) out for a spin. This will give you more butt perspective than trying to interpret these posts - even if you decide to build it yourself with the same or bigger motor.
… And a new term was coined …

MadRhino said:
Some women are mean :mrgreen:

One of my ex wives told me one day: You have to make a choice, it is your motorcycle or me.
I told her: Come on, you can't compete with my bike, I ride her 3 hours everyday.

That was the most expansive joke of my life.

electron bom said:
They are 100Ah cells. The pack will be secured via CUNTS (Cell UNiform Tensioning System) :mrgreen:

Back