Vector e-bike Frame 599$ /Adaptto/Parts WORLDWIDE

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Post Reply
User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Vector e-bike Frame 599$ /Adaptto/Parts WORLDWIDE

Post by Artur » Jul 03, 2014 4:52 am

New info (Updated on 17.10.2017) :

HOT OFFERS!!!:




Image



Image Image Image

Vector frame at 599$ price, any color. Worldwide shipping. Shipping to EU 35 Euro, To USA, CANADA 85$ :!:

We are glad to offer you customised double crown forks from DNM company. All black. Without any stickers! With custom V shaped crown for bigger steering angle! Rebound, preload, air pressure setting! With double rotor brakes support! Double rotor hubs and brakes are also available!

Price 429 usd, for Vector frames owners (new or existed) 399 usd.


Image ImageImageImageImage

New rear shock Burner RPC-3 with bigger diameter stock! 220mm eye to eye size! All black! 650 lbs spring or 850 lbs! Rebound, preload, slow-speed compression!

Price 169 usd, for Vector frames owners (new or existed) 149 usd

ImageImageImage

Double rotor hub (can be used with single rotor). 110mm. Aluminium. Sealed bearings. 36 spokes. 20mm axel.

Price 39 usd, for Vector frames owners (new or existed) 34 usd
ImageImage

Bitex 20mm axel hub 32 spoke - 34$

Headset for 1 1/8" or tapered fork - 29$
Image

Functional buttons 19$:
Image

PAS 19$:
Image
Spacers4$:
Image
Twist throttle24$:
Image

Charging port and connector set. 14$. Good for up to 40A!
ImageImage

Kickstand for Vector frame - 55$
Image

Controller tray - 45$
Image

Moto seat - 65$

Image

Image

Image

Image

100mm wide fenders. 1 set = 49$

Battery 20S 15p
Panasonic 18650PF, 2.5kWh, 74V 37.5Ah, 8AWG wires, 4s balancing plugs - 1199$ / plug and play with Adaptto BMS and controller
ImageImage



120A+ test of the battery

Shimano Nexus Crank 38T (Black) - 29$

Front/Rear Tektro Brake with 203mm rotor - 99$


Image


MINI - *out of stock
MIDI - 749$
MAX - 849[/b]

Image
+Free C63 Circuit Breaker

+PAS and ON/OFF are included

BMS - 28S - 99$

30A coil - 45$
70A coil - 65$

Shipping to Germany - 9$, World(USA,Canada, Australia....) - 19$


If you buy MINI/MIDI/MAX with Vector frame, or any other product - you pay only for frame shipping.



PM me if interested.

You can pay by PayPal here: https://www.paypal.me/ebike

We have great news! Now we can obtain bank transfers inside the countries you live in (the countries are marked on the pictures), that means that you won't have to send your money abroad. For example, if you live in USA, you can send the money to USA bank address, if you live in Australia to Australian bank address.

Image

Image

Topic for Vector frame and bike discussion here: viewtopic.php?uid=38677&f=6&t=68385&start=0
Last edited by Artur on Nov 29, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 64 times in total.

User avatar
skeetab5780
1 MW
1 MW
Posts: 1838
Joined: Jun 15, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: MA
Contact:

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by skeetab5780 » Jul 03, 2014 5:46 am

To post Youtube videos just copy the ending of that URL after the watch?v= into the Youtube button icon while posting.

example:
this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pOTccAk8o
turns into just this: q_pOTccAk8o

I really like your swingarm and your universal looking disc brake adaptor! looks very versatile and user friendly. Keep up the good work

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 03, 2014 6:32 am

Old info:

Dear bike community,
my name is Artur, and I would like to present you new ebike project called Vector.
It was build by the team of entuziast in Ukraine, and soon will appear on kickstarter.
We would be very grateful if you could tell us what do you think about it.
We are interested to know what do you think about bike in general, it's components, look, price, everything you think is important.











Image


Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Redy for shipping:

Image

Image

Tech info:

Custom build steel frame with polymer side covers.
Crystalyte HT 4065 motor / 84V 65A = 5.4kW
Lyen 18 controller 65A
LiPo 20S (84V) 20Ah / 1.68 kW/h
Smart BMS with screen indicator and balancing option.
Charger 10A 84V / 2h charging time
Fron fork Boxxer RC or FOX 40RC2
Rear suspension FOX Vanila R 220mm 650lbs spring
Spank Stiffy 40Al 24" rims
Crazy BOB 2.35 tyres
Hydrolyc brakes, 203mm rotor
Cruis controll, 3 positional speed switch, regenerative bracking button, USB charging port, intergrated light.
7 gears on a back, 2 on front.

Estimated price around 5-6K $

Thank you in advance!


FRAME INSTALLATION

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Bottom bracket axel:

Image

Color options:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by Artur on Nov 02, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheekybloke
1 kW
1 kW
Posts: 344
Joined: Mar 01, 2013 11:54 am
Location: sheffield u.k

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by cheekybloke » Jul 04, 2014 7:28 am

will you be selling as a frame kit or doing a mid drive version?
nice bike matey.
darren

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 04, 2014 1:08 pm

cheekybloke wrote:will you be selling as a frame kit or doing a mid drive version?
nice bike matey.
darren
We are going to sell frame and the whole bike in 3 differend components combinations.

mvly
100 kW
100 kW
Posts: 1087
Joined: May 25, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by mvly » Jul 05, 2014 10:25 pm

:twisted: Wow if you can get it to $5-6K USD that would put Stealth out of business! That is how much it cost me to build my 5KW ebike. Though it probably have a lot more battery capacity than this ebike.

Good luck and looking forward to the kick starter campaign!

Here is my recommendations:
1) can this be fitted with the Nissan leaf battery? For me it is critical because I can get it relatively easy and it is the cheapest safest batteries you can get now here is the states.

2) pricing around $5-6K for the full bike is killer price. It might even be disruptive to the industry. Decent ebike frames are $2-4K alone not counting the rest of the bike. So if you can get the whole bike to around that level with decent reliability, I think you have a solid product!

3) do sell the frame kit separately. I can assure you the market you are entering is a small market and most will want to put their own parts into it. This is not to say you cannot make money. Just know you have to beat everyone out to make it big.

4) is the rear dropout is 150mm? I see some of your prototype have the cromotor as the rear wheel. I think this is the motor to go to if you want high power and have a 150mm dropout. If it is not 150mm dropout, do offer one. If I do get the frame kit, I would definitely want to fit the cromotor to it.

5) kickstand? Maybe weld a simple kickstand to it? Or offer it as asscessoires. Just saying because not everyone have a wall to lean the bike on. This would be one of those wish list things. I would only pursue if you have the time and money.

6) front and rear fender? Mainly rear fender. I can definitely fit a decent fender on the boxxer fork. But the rear will be a challenge. If you have the funds to go do this research, I would go out and buy a commonly available after market fender and try to mount it, and make any mounts required to make it fit easily.

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 06, 2014 3:30 am

mvly wrote::twisted: Wow if you can get it to $5-6K USD that would put Stealth out of business! That is how much it cost me to build my 5KW ebike. Though it probably have a lot more battery capacity than this ebike.

Good luck and looking forward to the kick starter campaign!

Here is my recommendations:
1) can this be fitted with the Nissan leaf battery? For me it is critical because I can get it relatively easy and it is the cheapest safest batteries you can get now here is the states.

2) pricing around $5-6K for the full bike is killer price. It might even be disruptive to the industry. Decent ebike frames are $2-4K alone not counting the rest of the bike. So if you can get the whole bike to around that level with decent reliability, I think you have a solid product!

3) do sell the frame kit separately. I can assure you the market you are entering is a small market and most will want to put their own parts into it. This is not to say you cannot make money. Just know you have to beat everyone out to make it big.

4) is the rear dropout is 150mm? I see some of your prototype have the cromotor as the rear wheel. I think this is the motor to go to if you want high power and have a 150mm dropout. If it is not 150mm dropout, do offer one. If I do get the frame kit, I would definitely want to fit the cromotor to it.

5) kickstand? Maybe weld a simple kickstand to it? Or offer it as asscessoires. Just saying because not everyone have a wall to lean the bike on. This would be one of those wish list things. I would only pursue if you have the time and money.

6) front and rear fender? Mainly rear fender. I can definitely fit a decent fender on the boxxer fork. But the rear will be a challenge. If you have the funds to go do this research, I would go out and buy a commonly available after market fender and try to mount it, and make any mounts required to make it fit easily.
Thank you for your comment!

1. I dont know the size of nissan batterie. But I can show you measuring of bike batterie place.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


4. Yes, dropout is 150mm
Image
Image

5. Kickstand will be included
Image

6. Yes, fenders will be included
Image
Image

litespeed
100 kW
100 kW
Posts: 1233
Joined: Aug 11, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: St. Charles, Missouri

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by litespeed » Jul 06, 2014 10:25 am

I think it looks excellent especially with the fenders and kick stand. No one offers such a complete bike.

My only concern with the 4065 is the weak axle. Is that something you could replace from the start?

I'll be following this.

Tom
I'm married so you know I'm no stranger to pain!

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 06, 2014 4:18 pm

litespeed wrote:I think it looks excellent especially with the fenders and kick stand. No one offers such a complete bike.

My only concern with the 4065 is the weak axle. Is that something you could replace from the start?

I'll be following this.

Tom
Thank you for your comment Tom!

We will offer 3-5 different complectation combinations, so it will be possible to choose one that suits you the most.

What motor would you like to see on this bike?

Artur

litespeed
100 kW
100 kW
Posts: 1233
Joined: Aug 11, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: St. Charles, Missouri

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by litespeed » Jul 06, 2014 11:13 pm

I like the cro-motor, crown maybe or mid drive.

Excellent work!

Tom
I'm married so you know I'm no stranger to pain!

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 08, 2014 2:02 pm

We need more comments guys :) More comments we will get better product we will release :D

User avatar
snellemin
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 866
Joined: Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am
Location: Spring TX

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by snellemin » Jul 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Add more mounting points for the rear shock.
Silent speed Racer

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 08, 2014 3:36 pm

snellemin wrote:Add more mounting points for the rear shock.
Thank you Snellemin,

there are 3 possition for 200, 220, 240 mm rear shock.

Also for havy rider or bikes filled with to many batteries there going to be possibility to instal 2 rear shocks.

Image
Image
Image

mvly
100 kW
100 kW
Posts: 1087
Joined: May 25, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by mvly » Jul 10, 2014 4:25 pm

I think those are all the comments I have for the ebike itself. The rest looks rock solid.

EDIT: a few more:
1) Get Tekro E-Hydraulic ebrakes. Still Hydraulic, but have built in reed sensor to engage regen. I think the button is a pretty crappy solution because when you want to brake you don't press a button. Also you would still have to press the brake lever if you do end up using it. To much of a hassle in my opinion. The other option might have beefier hydraulic brakes, but I would stick with the Tektro Hydraulics ebrakes for now

2) I would try to do something other than HK Lipo. I notice in your picture you use them. They are cheap and you can custom your battery size easily, but I don't know if it's for everyone. Also keep in mind you are dealing with HobbyKing (HK). They can screw you pretty easily. Also their stuff tend not to last as long so I would expect high servicing cost for you. I don't know of any legit ebike company selling their ebike with HK lipo. Too much of a fire risk factor for them apparently. The stealth Bomber is LiFePo4. Outrider is Li-Mn or safe Lipo. This one might be hard for you to solve because it's pretty difficult to get legitimate, low cost, long lasting, safe, and reliable Lithium battery. Good luck on this. Maybe you can do bulk buy to keep cost in check.

3) Lyen controllers are great starter controller. For more reliability and longevity, I would go with Kelly. But again maybe you will be offering them as options already.

The big key here is to get it reliable. You don't want to spend all your money servicing these suckers! This usually means over-enginnering the ebike, which increase cost which means the only realistic way you can make money is to either: Sell it for high price OR do economy of scale and bring the cost down for the parts. Or do a little of both like what Tesla is doing with their Electric Car.

Good luck on the campaign. I am looking forward to see what the pricing structure will look like.

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 11, 2014 2:06 pm

mvly wrote:I think those are all the comments I have for the ebike itself. The rest looks rock solid.

EDIT: a few more:
1) Get Tekro E-Hydraulic ebrakes. Still Hydraulic, but have built in reed sensor to engage regen. I think the button is a pretty crappy solution because when you want to brake you don't press a button. Also you would still have to press the brake lever if you do end up using it. To much of a hassle in my opinion. The other option might have beefier hydraulic brakes, but I would stick with the Tektro Hydraulics ebrakes for now

2) I would try to do something other than HK Lipo. I notice in your picture you use them. They are cheap and you can custom your battery size easily, but I don't know if it's for everyone. Also keep in mind you are dealing with HobbyKing (HK). They can screw you pretty easily. Also their stuff tend not to last as long so I would expect high servicing cost for you. I don't know of any legit ebike company selling their ebike with HK lipo. Too much of a fire risk factor for them apparently. The stealth Bomber is LiFePo4. Outrider is Li-Mn or safe Lipo. This one might be hard for you to solve because it's pretty difficult to get legitimate, low cost, long lasting, safe, and reliable Lithium battery. Good luck on this. Maybe you can do bulk buy to keep cost in check.

3) Lyen controllers are great starter controller. For more reliability and longevity, I would go with Kelly. But again maybe you will be offering them as options already.

The big key here is to get it reliable. You don't want to spend all your money servicing these suckers! This usually means over-enginnering the ebike, which increase cost which means the only realistic way you can make money is to either: Sell it for high price OR do economy of scale and bring the cost down for the parts. Or do a little of both like what Tesla is doing with their Electric Car.

Good luck on the campaign. I am looking forward to see what the pricing structure will look like.
Thank you for your message!

1. We were thinking about different kind of brakes. The thing is to convert some kinetic energy (speed) into potential (electrical charge) we need some amount of time during regenerative braking. We cant transfer kinetik energy of the bike into potential due to couple of reasons and the most important one is because batteries are not able to store fast very big portion of energy. Thats why during fast or emergency braking using bike brakes only small fraction of energy actually will return to bike battery. Usually regenerative braking work well during relatively slow braking (long hills). For this ebike we will offer 3 types of brakes, wire disc brakes, hydraulic disc brakes, and something similar to Shimano Saint hydraulic brakes system*(high-end).

2. This type of batteries is used for our prototypes. As you mentioned they are not "idiotproof" :) To our final versions we will use: 48V 20Ah LiFe battery, 72v 15AH LiFe A123 , 72V 24AH Life A123. All batteries will work with smart BMS.

3. We will offer different variants of controllers as well as motors for final products with Lyen and Kelly programable controllers. Many people who are new in ebike world dont look for 1kW+ bike , and for some people even 6kW is not enought ;))
The important thing is that advanced ebikers would be able to order frame only, to build their own ebikes! :)

The stick in wheel here is taxes, delivery cost, documents.. We'll see..

Hope to get more comments from you fellows :)

User avatar
snellemin
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 866
Joined: Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am
Location: Spring TX

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by snellemin » Jul 15, 2014 3:32 pm

I'm not a fan of the dual rear shock. Too much money when a simple spring upgrade will do. The frame looks nice and lighter than the Raptor. But that is just by just looking at it. The Raptor is a crazy strong setup though.
I like the fact that you can put the controller inside the frame.
Have you looked into the new 4 piston brakes offered by Magura?

Will you offer the battery separate from the frame to the general public?
Silent speed Racer

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 15, 2014 4:11 pm

snellemin wrote:I'm not a fan of the dual rear shock. Too much money when a simple spring upgrade will do. The frame looks nice and lighter than the Raptor. But that is just by just looking at it. The Raptor is a crazy strong setup though.
I like the fact that you can put the controller inside the frame.
Have you looked into the new 4 piston brakes offered by Magura?

Will you offer the battery separate from the frame to the general public?
Appreciate your comment Snellemin,

dual rear shock was just a option for people who can not afford 1 high-end rear shock ( maybe even from pit bike), so in this case 2 less expensive shocks can help. But as I mentioned it is just a option.

The frame weight now is around 9kg. It is strong anough to handle all terrain. Here is some tests :))


Yes controller located inside. Due to ventilation wholes air cool down all electronic components and at the same time controller and all wires are protected from rocks, dirt and falling.

Plus on a frame we have 2 USB ports 1A and 2A for charging phones not worring having a dead GPS battery in a forrest. Also frame goes with 8*Cree diode light, using bike battery power.

What model of Magula brakes is it?

User avatar
snellemin
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 866
Joined: Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am
Location: Spring TX

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by snellemin » Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm

The new brakes are the MT7 and MT5. These use 4 brake pads.
The older badass version was called the Gustav.
Silent speed Racer

User avatar
Hyena
100 GW
100 GW
Posts: 6038
Joined: Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Hyena » Jul 18, 2014 3:52 am

Posting a comment as requested :P

I agree with snellemin, the dual shock looks odd and isnt really necessary. You've saved weight elsewhere, it's silly to waste it on a second shock.
I like the carbon bits and the little 'window' in some of the pics higher up looks good to break up the frame. I think it could do with being bigger or there some other stickers or something to break up the otherwise fairly stark big broad area of sheet.

Nice to see some other options for purpose built ebike frames emerging. I'm sure more of the DIY crowd here would be keen to know what you plan to sell a bare frame for.
I'm curious why you're going to kickstarter as it seems you already have a bunch made. Is it to cover the capital to buy all the components to build whole turnkey ebikes ?
www.HyenaElectricBikes.com
Aussie high powered e-bike kits and custom performance ebikes
New FUTR and Hyena special edition Beta frames now available!
My build and HD video thread____. My youtube channel____ Hyena Facebook page
My bike is writing cheques my body can't cash...

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 18, 2014 4:44 am

Hyena wrote:Posting a comment as requested :P

I agree with snellemin, the dual shock looks odd and isnt really necessary. You've saved weight elsewhere, it's silly to waste it on a second shock.
I like the carbon bits and the little 'window' in some of the pics higher up looks good to break up the frame. I think it could do with being bigger or there some other stickers or something to break up the otherwise fairly stark big broad area of sheet.

Nice to see some other options for purpose built ebike frames emerging. I'm sure more of the DIY crowd here would be keen to know what you plan to sell a bare frame for.
I'm curious why you're going to kickstarter as it seems you already have a bunch made. Is it to cover the capital to buy all the components to build whole turnkey ebikes ?
Thank you for your comment!

The small "window" on a frame is made for LCD screen that will show battery info (% of charge, voltage, temperature of battery, cell voltage, amps usage...)
Next to it will be two USB charging port and CA as option.

We want to paint side covers with custom graphic as option, to make each bike frame unique.

Oriented price of the frame will be 700-800$ plus delivery.

We want to start kickstarter campaign with 3-5 basic components complications for wide public. Starting with comparatively cheap components for city use, finishing with top-end components for wild off-road. As not many people have time to order components to build e bike by himself.
But we also would offer frame for those who want to build bike by himself.

mvly
100 kW
100 kW
Posts: 1087
Joined: May 25, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by mvly » Jul 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Artur wrote:
Hyena wrote:Posting a comment as requested :P

I agree with snellemin, the dual shock looks odd and isnt really necessary. You've saved weight elsewhere, it's silly to waste it on a second shock.
I like the carbon bits and the little 'window' in some of the pics higher up looks good to break up the frame. I think it could do with being bigger or there some other stickers or something to break up the otherwise fairly stark big broad area of sheet.

Nice to see some other options for purpose built ebike frames emerging. I'm sure more of the DIY crowd here would be keen to know what you plan to sell a bare frame for.
I'm curious why you're going to kickstarter as it seems you already have a bunch made. Is it to cover the capital to buy all the components to build whole turnkey ebikes ?
Thank you for your comment!

The small "window" on a frame is made for LCD screen that will show battery info (% of charge, voltage, temperature of battery, cell voltage, amps usage...)
Next to it will be two USB charging port and CA as option.

We want to paint side covers with custom graphic as option, to make each bike frame unique.

Oriented price of the frame will be 700-800$ plus delivery.

We want to start kickstarter campaign with 3-5 basic components complications for wide public. Starting with comparatively cheap components for city use, finishing with top-end components for wild off-road. As not many people have time to order components to build e bike by himself.
But we also would offer frame for those who want to build bike by himself.
Hyena is asking why not just sell on your website instead of going through kickstarter. Unless you plan to use it as an advertising engine. I agree with hyena that it seems like you got the production down.

Most people go on kick starter because they need the money for the tooling required to get to economy of scale for some decent returns.

Either way would be OK with me. But just know kick starter takes a cut and amazon takes a cut too I think. So you won't get the full value with kickstarter. But think of the cost as advertising cost. : )

Good luck. Looks Luke you might want to update some of your technical information base on some chances since then.

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 19, 2014 5:31 am

Hyena is asking why not just sell on your website instead of going through kickstarter. Unless you plan to use it as an advertising engine. I agree with hyena that it seems like you got the production down.

Most people go on kick starter because they need the money for the tooling required to get to economy of scale for some decent returns.

Either way would be OK with me. But just know kick starter takes a cut and amazon takes a cut too I think. So you won't get the full value with kickstarter. But think of the cost as advertising cost. : )

Good luck. Looks Luke you might want to update some of your technical information base on some chances since then.
Thank you mvly,

I know about kickstarter and amazon fee.. But as a first push to get publicity there is no better option for this % of money. Even if we will not raise the funds we expect we still get our clients on a our web site, where they can buy Frame or Whole bike.
Even with kickstarter fees price of the bike with better performance and complectation will be 20-35% lower then Stealth..
We need those money for ordering all bike components in big number under lower price.

The going to be 3 basic models builded on this frame:
For city ride (30-40km range, fork with 100-120mm travel, low cost rear shock, basic hydraulic brakes, 1500-2000W motor) 3-4k$
Intermediate (60-70 km range, 200mm travel fork with lock out, middle class rear shock with stiff spring and lock out, hydraulic braces with 203mm rotors, 3000-4000w motor) 4-5k$
Advanced (100-120 km range, 200mm travel fork with rebound settings, high class rear shock with stiff spring and rebound settings, 4 piston hydraulic brakes with 203mm rotors, 5000-6500w motor) 6-7k$

User avatar
Artur
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 970
Joined: Jul 03, 2014 3:29 am

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Artur » Jul 19, 2014 6:15 am


nieles
10 kW
10 kW
Posts: 617
Joined: Jul 14, 2008 5:39 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by nieles » Jul 19, 2014 8:27 am

hi arthur,

first off, very nice bike design! i like it a lot.

could you comment on the weather/water proofness of the battery compartment?

i live in the rainy part of europe, so if i use the bike as a commuter it will be used in the rain.
will the batteries stay dry?

User avatar
Enpro
10 W
10 W
Posts: 97
Joined: Dec 27, 2011 8:10 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Vector. New 5.4 kW ebike from scratch.

Post by Enpro » Jul 19, 2014 10:20 am

So how much does it weigh?

Post Reply