Battery cooling plate bent to suit

Oldboy

10 W
Found this company that makes an insulated plate that can be bent to weave it between batteries . Has wield on end caps available,they seem to make a lot of different types cooling options for batteries . I'm not very educated on this type of thing but I was guessing if you had the room to weave this stuff between your batteries it could solve a lot of heat problems if heat was one of your problems . Space to use it and extra weight to run it could possibly be the only things that might make it hard to use .but I thought it was very interesting stuff indeed and thought I'd share that's all . Ps I hope Ive posted this in the right area . If not feel free to move .

Don't know what's happening but just google ... Trumony technology trumony snake shaped prismatic cells HEV vehicles........ And I'm sure you will find what I'm talking about .

How are you putting the link in? You should just be able to copy the URL from your browser's URL bar on the page you are viewing the items on, then go back to the posting page here and paste that URL into your post. The forum will take care of the rest.

I tried that Amberwolf mate it did the countdown thing to say it was loaded 100% but then I post and nothing . I copied the whole web page maybe it's to big or something. Any way all good my friend I'm not real good with bloody computers or ever smart phone which is all I have to work with ATM so it iether worked or it didn't will be something I've done for sure . Any one interested can do quick google search and will find what I'm talking about so it will be ok mate

For future use, to save yourself some grief ;) instead of copying the entire web page, which won't usually paste correctly into another web page, just copy the URL from the URL bar (the place you type a webpage name to get directly to that page) at the top of your browser, and paste that.

This is very different from copying the entire webpage (or even a part of it), as it is just the "address" the webpage is found at, so that anyone can click the link and go to that page.

This was one of their cooling plates they bend to suit the cell you are using them insulate it and braise ends onto it to circulate coolant through it . Pretty cool easy way to cool cells if you have the room

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 9
My first post in the new forum format... like a hot renovation!

I reckon those extruded aluminium cooling tubes would want to be fairly inexpensive before it seemed worth doing; I've used flat plates with axial contact to the battery pack and it seems to work very well. Ideal for an EV in a hot climate with high DCIR cells.

Hi Chris , they sell all sorts of plates mate , flat stuff that looks like you would surround the battery casing with and all sorts of plating . Some have a different design channel inside than others but all look to have braise on end capping for inlet and out let's

Back