Cheap moped project bikes Melbourne Aus

G'day peoples.
I'm clearing some room in my workshop & need to move some stuff.
I've got 2 x 2004 EVT 4000e scooters to move. Both are road legal in Aus & are NOS, never been on the road.
They are are a great head start for anyone who wants to build their first electric scooter.
Just add your own swingarm, hubmotor, controller @ batteries & you're away!
ATM, they've got 48V 1400W brushed "moped" controllers that are huge alloy cases that would make an awesome heatsink for whatever controller you choose.
Batt compartment held 2.4Kwh of lead in the day so think how much lithium you could fit!
This is an easy entry level project to get the EV grin. No modifying an ICE scooter, just add the missing bits of your choice @ register it.
I'd like $200Au for each but I'm open to negotiation on the day, cash & carry.
So mates, help me out & get a bargain!
BTW, if anyone in Melbourne needs EVT parts, I can probably help you.
PM me if you want more details

AussieRider

No takers? Anyone want to make an offer? I need the shed space honestly.
Folks, these scooters were uncrated in 2004 & put straight in to storage by the dealer. They weren't even fully assembled!

AussieRider

by AussieRider » Jan 22 2023 3:09am

No takers? Anyone want to make an offer? I need the shed space honestly.
Folks, these scooters were uncrated in 2004 & put straight in to storage by the dealer. They weren't even fully assembled!

AussieRider

Can't believe no one want's one, If you were in the USA would have taken one. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah, I don't get it. These are part of Aussie EV history. The first electric motorcycle, possibly the first EV commercially sold in Oz! Fully road legal. One still has the shipping film on the seat.
C'mon folks, own part of Oz EV history! Make an offer!

AussieRider

Back