Help with applying statorade to 9c

alexscard

10 W
Ok so, I watched this grin tech tutorial where they advice more or less to drill randomly the motor cover and put the statorade inside.
Now, i never opened my motor so i don't know how it is inside but if it is like this one i found on a guide for applying the statorade: ex.jpg
and i insert the statorade for example where i drow the red circles, it will be totally useless.

So.. in the comments under the video to this question made by other users grin answered that "The fluid has a way of finding the magnets no matter where you insert it", but in a case of a motor like the one in the picture, this answer seems very wrong to me

So, what do i do?
i attach here my motor's pictures

IMG_20230504_170454.jpg

IMG_20230504_170505.jpg

The answer is not wrong. The Statorade will naturally migrate to the outside and cling to the magnets. I've added it both ways, via a hole in the side cover and taking the motor apart and applying it directly to the magnets and both work.

But look at the picture, if a motor inside is made in that way, and i plug the statorade at the height of Red circles, the centrifugal force will push the statorade on the inside circumference, i dont think It can arrive to where there is the syringe applying the ferrofluid in the photo

But look at the picture, if a motor inside is made in that way, and i plug the statorade at the height of Red circles, the centrifugal force will push the statorade on the inside circumference, i dont think It can arrive to where there is the syringe applying the ferrofluid in the photo
Then take off the side cover and add it that way if you're skeptical and don't believe Grin or anyone else that adds it the easy way. (There's no centrifugal force, since the stator doesn't rotate)

yeah right, the stator doesn't move. But then without the centrifugal force, if the hole is done in a position "inside" the stator, how can then the ferrofluid move to the edge of the circumference?

Back