Luna X-1

tonymarchman

1 µW
Trouble shooting a LUNA X-1.

The last time I rode my Luna X-1, everything worked great, the next time I get it out to ride, when I try to turn it on, nothing happens, the display doesn't light up, even though the battery has a 90% charge. I paid $3800 for this bike and I not been able to ride it in 4 months. Where can I get some help with this issue? Of course I tried Luna, they were nice enough to link me up with the troubleshooting guide. I want to find a knowable person that will help. Thanks Tony

tonymarchman said:
The last time I rode my Luna X-1, everything worked great, the next time I get it out to ride, when I try to turn it on, nothing happens, the display doesn't light up, even though the battery has a 90% charge. I paid $3800 for this bike and I not been able to ride it in 4 months. Where can I get some help with this issue?

Someone local that you bring the bike to, or forum help?

If it stopped working without anything happening in between, then I'd check anything with contacts.

Is the 90% based on a voltage measurement at the discharge terminals, charge port, or indicator on the battery? If it wasn't from the discharge terminals, then I'd check there first. If there's voltage, then see if reinserting the battery gets it to work.

If it stopped working without anything happening in between, then I'd check anything with contacts
Thanks, I did that already. I think someone needs to pull it apart and check with a meter. That is a bit too tedious for me

tonymarchman said:
If it stopped working without anything happening in between, then I'd check anything with contacts
Thanks, I did that already. I think someone needs to pull it apart and check with a meter. That is a bit too tedious for me

Ah, so local help. You may want to update your profile with your location.

I'd try unplugging the cable from the display to the controller and plug it back in. It sounds like the display isn't getting power.

Have you checked if the battery is in the "ON" position? It's easy to accidentally press on it and it turns off.

Back