Question about real time logging..

Lukestar122

1 µW
Hi all,

Is there a controller that allows for real time external logging/monitoring? Something that could report voltage, throttle position, RPM, current, etc.. "telemetry" basically is what I'm after.

I've just heard about Grin's "Cycle Analyst", and I'll be reading up on that shortly.. in the meantime, any other recommendations?

The CA has logging, but I use my GoPro to capture the CA screen and the terrain/conditions while I'm riding, which is more helpful for my testing purposes. I use it for motor temp testing, voltage sag, and performance testing. How are you using the data?

The CA has logging, but I use my GoPro to capture the CA screen and the terrain/conditions while I'm riding, which is more helpful for my testing purposes. I use it for motor temp testing, voltage sag, and performance testing. How are you using the data?
I'm building a controller for some lighting/sound effects.. I want to map different values from the bike for input variables so the effects will reflect what the bike is doing in real time. Doesn't need to be super accurate either, since it's just for cosmetics.

I'm building a controller for some lighting/sound effects.. I want to map different values from the bike for input variables so the effects will reflect what the bike is doing in real time. Doesn't need to be super accurate either, since it's just for cosmetics.
I haven’t used the data logging at all, so not sure it can spit out data in real time. You may find an answer in the huge CA thread, or ask the question there.

Back